eltractor
zizzle
guest7
SoloInter
Mr. Moratti
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked?

Post by Tigole Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

The thing is. If Ranieri is sacked then who will take his place?

Inter has had Rafa, Leonardo, Gasparini and now Ranieri all in a span of just 1.5 years after Mou left.
Is it really the coaches or are the players not good enough anymore?

Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked? - Page 2 Empty Re: When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked?

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

Guys, listen. Make sure you ask yourself this question before talking about any change to the club's personnel:

Is the problem Ranieri or something else?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 am

he's a problem. inter fans have been complaining about his player selections and formations for almost every match he's been in charge. i think leo had an ok amount of games with us when he was left generally uncriticized in his player/formation choices. we'll probably never find a manager who makes the best choices for every match. but ranieri is making multiple bad choices in almost every one. that could be improved
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 am

Leo left from his own choice as far as i know.

andiii wrote:he's a i think leo had an ok amount of games with us when he was left generally uncriticized in his player/formation choices. we'll probably never find a manager who makes the best choices for every match.
don't you remember his Maroccan lover? :facepalm:
anyways Leo was bringing better results,
but he also had a better team in his disposal...
that said i'd take Leo over Ranieri anyday..
he had a great chemestry with the players..

it was way too many "last chances"
this SHOULD be the last..
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 am

i am supposed to make the next game's thread, but honestly, if im going to be a good luck on out team, i prefer it not to be while ranieri is in charge Razz i really hate this loser
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

ThatOneTwo wrote:Leo left from his own choice as far as i know.

andiii wrote:he's a i think leo had an ok amount of games with us when he was left generally uncriticized in his player/formation choices. we'll probably never find a manager who makes the best choices for every match.
don't you remember his Maroccan lover? :facepalm:
anyways Leo was bringing better results,
but he also had a better team in his disposal...
that said i'd take Leo over Ranieri anyday..
he had a great chemestry with the players..

it was way too many "last chances"
this SHOULD be the last..
i never really hated him choosing kharja. it's not like we had many other people who could do his role. i think people complained for mariga not being picked instead... but mariga hasn't proven anything since leaving us
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:40 pm

It's all Moratti's fault. Or at least the Inter administration...

Selling players off, not getting sufficient ones, and hiring a coach who is known for being mediocre and not going for the wins. Whoever's idea to hire him must have been thinking "This season is going to suck, we might as well get someone who can keep us in the top half of the table."

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Moratti has 'faith in Ranieri'
By Football Italia staff

Inter President Massimo Moratti insists Claudio Ranieri won’t be sacked if he loses against Catania. “When you put faith in someone, you do it.”

The patron today confirmed he would stick with the Coach even after seven defeats in the last eight official games.

The reports continue to maintain he has a Last Chance Saloon this weekend against the Elefantini.

“I heard that said about all the games,” Moratti told Telelombardia this evening.

“That is not the case. When you put faith in someone, you do it, and naturally there is the hope that things will go well.

“It is very important to do well and Ranieri knows that too. Everything is certainly not tied to a single match, but at the moment every game weighs very heavily if it goes badly.”

Moratti was also asked if he could see the blame of some individuals within the squad.

“No, not individuals. It is a general downward spiral that needs to be stopped.”

Shocked

Moratti going soft scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

danyjr wrote:Guys, listen. Make sure you ask yourself this question before talking about any change to the club's personnel:

Is the problem Ranieri or something else?

Its Ranieri.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 pm

andiii wrote:i never really hated him choosing kharja. it's not like we had many other people who could do his role. i think people complained for mariga not being picked instead... but mariga hasn't proven anything since leaving us
well there was coutinho, mariga and obi to develop who were ours.
sometimes he would play Khraja as a playmaker.. :facepalm:
dont get me wrong i was actually sad Leo left us,
i liked him and thought he did a fine job in the league..
i'd rather Leo than Gasperini or Ranieri..
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Is tomorrow the day?
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

news is that moratti has said ranieri remains for the season

so either AVB said he wants a few months off to relax, or moratti has made a terrible decision
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Im surprised Ranieri is still in charge actually Razz What a hugeeeee slump for Inter....at least Forlan scored...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2