eltractor
zizzle
guest7
SoloInter
Mr. Moratti
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked? Empty When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked?

Post by Mr. Moratti Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

We never know what to expect from this guy... why is he still our coach?
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked? Empty Re: When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked?

Post by SoloInter Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Ranieri why u no get sacked ? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked? Empty Re: When is Claudio Ranieri getting sacked?

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm

"We're thinking, we're seeing [what we can do]," the Nerazzurri supremo is quoted as saying by La Repubblica.

"Now I will call Ranieri because I haven't yet heard from him and we will see in a little bit what we'll do.

"Could we come out of this situation still with Ranieri [in charge]? I think so. However, now I want to hear his state of mind and that of the players."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/02/27/2933027/inter-president-moratti-mulling-over-ranieris-position
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

it's not his fault. Moratti strapped him of his most prized asset and replaced him with an injured player. I've had enough of Moratti's short seightedness, he should hire someone to run the club for him or gtfo
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

i know moratti takes a big part of whats happening, but tbh ranieri has never been a coach to me, he is a loser, he never wants to win. we cant stand them both destroying us
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Kinda feel sorry for Inter. Their squad simply doesn't have to quality to compete at high levels any more. This happens to a lot of teams that win so many titles. I don't see the same hunger in the players.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 pm

ya we all know our squad needs a bit of a re-haul. but we can't exactly tell how much our team could do, because we never have our strongest team available on the pitch due to ranieri's poor decisions

it's been proven that stupid team selections and lineups aren't good enough to win us anything (not even 1 game in 8 ), but that's no surprise
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm

aye...sqaud needs improvements but thats no excuse for playing stankovic/chivu/zarate etc over far more qualified players
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh my.
I think Chivu lost it about 3 years ago.
And Zarate. My god. That guy just does not have brains. Not to mention he has zero confidence.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 am

This just in, Moratti to give Ranieri the Catania game.

DID HE EVEN WATCH THE FCUKING NAPOLI GAME? HAS HE SEEN ANY OF OUR PERFORMANCES OF LATE?

WE HAD NO CHANCES TO SCORE UNTIL THEY HAD A RED CARD.

I DONT KNOW WHY IM STILL TYPING IN CAPS.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:00 am

BECAUSE IT'S SO *bleep* FRUSTRATING

WHY DOES HE KEEP USING STANKOVIC, AND WHY DOES HE INTRODUCE ZARATE INTO A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH AFTER HIS LAST MATCHES HE DID CRAP ALL?

WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE SAME COACH AFTER WE HAVEN'T CREATED A SCORING OPPORTUNITY IN LIKE 7 GAMES??

want entertainment? try playing FIFA like inter is playing under Ranieri. Field Forlan, Sneijder, and Stankovic... RULE: shoot as soon as you receive the ball over the halfway line. With Zarate NEVER pass the ball. -- you will find it impossible to win, my friend and I tried this for hours, omg is it ever hard to score.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 am

God I feel sorry for Forlan...I really rate that man highly
sigh...ooh well
Sh*t happens!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 am

zarola wrote:
want entertainment? try playing FIFA like inter is playing under Ranieri. Field Forlan, Sneijder, and Stankovic... RULE: shoot as soon as you receive the ball over the halfway line. With Zarate NEVER pass the ball. -- you will find it impossible to win, my friend and I tried this for hours, omg is it ever hard to score.

hahah this is so true. also;

ball comes to chivu > press random buttons/panic and pass the ball as hard as possible to a team mate so they can't control it
defender runs past chivu > slide tackle from behind to get red card
ball comes to stankovic > slow sideways pass right to the opposition
Poli best midfielder in first half > sub him at half time for palombo when a goal down
Sneijder loses ball > refuse to track him back, put down controller and throw your arms up in the air in a show of disapprovement

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 am

andiii wrote:
zarola wrote:

hahah this is so true. also;

ball comes to chivu > press random buttons/panic and pass the ball as hard as possible to a team mate so they can't control it
defender runs past chivu > slide tackle from behind to get red card
ball comes to stankovic > slow sideways pass right to the opposition
Poli best midfielder in first half > sub him at half time for palombo when a goal down
Sneijder loses ball > refuse to track him back, put down controller and throw your arms up in the air in a show of disapprovement

:lol!: thats so true
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

He'll be fired after we lose to Catania this weekend
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Internal wrote:He'll be fired after we lose to Catania this weekend

What if we win 5-0?

Will we hail him then?
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

not even 5-0 will help :coffee:
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 pm

fishball wrote:not even 5-0 will help :coffee:

I kinda hope we lose so that we sack this romanista loser...

Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

WE HAVENT SCORED A GOAL IN 5 GAMES

7 of our last 8 games........0 goals

And that includes games against Lecce Novarra and Bologna :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:01 pm

the worst stat is that we have 1 point from a possible 21 (assuming 1 was a cup game, i think it was only one game?) :bow:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 pm

andiii wrote:the worst stat is that we have 1 point from a possible 21 (assuming 1 was a cup game, i think it was only one game?) :bow:

Yup... napoli first lose was a cup game...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 pm

andiii wrote:the worst stat is that we have 1 point from a possible 21 (assuming 1 was a cup game, i think it was only one game?) :bow:

Wait, no... 2 were cup games...

napoli first lose was tims cup...
then we have the CL lose against Marseille...

So its 18 points in the league... we only got 1 point...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Mr. Moratti wrote:

Wait, no... 2 were cup games...

napoli first lose was tims cup...
then we have the CL lose against Marseille...

So its 18 points in the league... we only got 1 point...

and lets say we got 15 out of the 18 points... losing to only Roma... we would be with 50 points tied with juve and in 3rd place...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Now I'm i'm pissed off even more!

SACK HIM!
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

The thing is. If Ranieri is sacked then who will take his place?

Inter has had Rafa, Leonardo, Gasparini and now Ranieri all in a span of just 1.5 years after Mou left.
Is it really the coaches or are the players not good enough anymore?
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum