Milan31
CroInter
michael1
disait
shamr9pato
45 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 pm

it isnt allowed?can you back that up?

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus

Post by pUsHa Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Are you fking kidding me ? I wont believe in that unless i see real proof ... because even if he was outside of the pitch he is still on-side .... and in football it doesnt matter if the player is outside(unless getting treatment) its the ball that must not cross the line ... the exact reverse of the basketball rule !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Milan fans still bitching? AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 1625187496
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm

なんかハートちっちゃえな.... ( ̄▽ ̄)ノユーベファンたちは、もうとっくに過ぎた事なのに…

match done and dusted lol, referees messed up this match i dont think we should be pointed out by u amood, that emanuelson done this or that. after all goal has been disallowed, our players has been punished, our staffs have been reprimanded, with u guys walking away with precious point.
what else do u want?? lol

well unless u like to take a good pleasure of taunting us milan fans all the way with whats wrong whats not, this is right or wrong thing.

its over, we have got over this match (;´ρ`)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:34 pm

juvefan4life wrote:Milan fans still bitching? AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 1625187496

its over nothing to talk about this match.... ☆⌒(>。≪)

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

milanfan7 wrote:AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Matrioffside1

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Matrioffside2

Sirs,Matri was offside.
Sorry man, but.. what?? Very Happy Very Happy You seriously think that a random line rocketing into sky is a proof? This isn't the way you watch the offside mate.. Seriously, it's actually funny as hell. Try to think in 3 dimensions.

In case you don't understand - horizontal and vertical. (might be an inch wrong - bad quality - but there would be still plenty of space for Matri)
AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Matrioffside1

Stop embarrassing yourself.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Milan fans shouldn't feel disappointed with the disallowed goal then, if 7amood11 is right.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm

dronte wrote:
milanfan7 wrote:AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Matrioffside1

Sirs,Matri was offside.
Sorry man, but.. what?? Very Happy Very Happy You seriously think that a random line rocketing into sky is a proof? This isn't the way you watch the offside mate.. Seriously, it's actually funny as hell. Try to think in 3 dimensions.

In case you don't understand - horizontal and vertical. (might be an inch wrong - bad quality - but there would be still plenty of space for Matri)
AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 Matrioffside1

Stop embarrassing yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8AsgCGFTo
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm

7amood11 wrote:

Sirs,Matri was offside.

It kind of evens out in the end. Muntari's goal was also correctly disallowed. I know it crossed the line and all, but Emmanuelson made his run for the cross from outside the pitch, something that is not allowed.

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 I4q1bq

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 263k7wh

Only one problem,in the second picture,which emmanuelson appears to be out of the pitch in,the clock shows 12 minutes into the game. Muntari's goal came in the 24th minute.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I personally can't wait for the next round of Serie A fixtures so that we can stop dissecting these decisions. The refs screwed up on several occasions. It did not overly advantage either side though. Several "dubious" offsides calls were made, an obvious goal was disallowed (Though, I don't agree that the referee could see that he was making the wrong call. It's simply childish and asinine to testify to what he could or could not see.) and an aggressive act went unseen, allowing a player to stay on the pitch and the team to remain at full strength.

Ref's make mistakes, incidents go unnoticed and sometimes results are severely affected (in this situation, I'm not actually arguing that the end result was "severely" affected). Referee's add a fallible/human element to the game. I personally think this is a charming and endearing part of the game. Even when calls go against my teams, I don't scream about injustice and clamor for wholesale changes to the system. Deep down, I enjoy the subjectivity.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

milanfan7 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Erm, the time is misleading in the second picture, it's the exact same build up, don't look at the time, look at the players lol...

Sirs,Matri was offside.

It kind of evens out in the end. Muntari's goal was also correctly disallowed. I know it crossed the line and all, but Emmanuelson made his run for the cross from outside the pitch, something that is not allowed.

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 I4q1bq

AC Milan disallowed goal against Juventus - Page 5 263k7wh

Only one problem,in the second picture,which emmanuelson appears to be out of the pitch in,the clock shows 12 minutes into the game. Muntari's goal came in the 24th minute.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Erm, the time is misleading, don't look at it, it's the exact same scenario...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:24 pm

donttreadonred wrote:I personally can't wait for the next round of Serie A fixtures so that we can stop dissecting these decisions. The refs screwed up on several occasions. It did not overly advantage either side though. Several "dubious" offsides calls were made, an obvious goal was disallowed (Though, I don't agree that the referee could see that he was making the wrong call. It's simply childish and asinine to testify to what he could or could not see.) and an aggressive act went unseen, allowing a player to stay on the pitch and the team to remain at full strength.

Ref's make mistakes, incidents go unnoticed and sometimes results are severely affected (in this situation, I'm not actually arguing that the end result was "severely" affected). Referee's add a fallible/human element to the game. I personally think this is a charming and endearing part of the game. Even when calls go against my teams, I don't scream about injustice and clamor for wholesale changes to the system. Deep down, I enjoy the subjectivity.
:bow:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum