shinigami99
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
The Franchise
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Javier Mascherano : El Jefecito  - Page 4 Empty Re: Javier Mascherano : El Jefecito

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Mascherano has been renewed until 2019. Laughing Laughing

He'll be 35 and years past it. What a joke.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Javier Mascherano : El Jefecito  - Page 4 Empty Re: Javier Mascherano : El Jefecito

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:10 pm

didn't he wanted to leave or something?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Lucifer wrote:didn't he wanted to leave or something?

He wanted a bigger contract. And he got it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 pm

A toddler would manage the club better than this bunch of fooktards... :facepalm:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:19 pm

fuk me lol.... oh well, he can still be a leader in the dressing room and backup to Umtiti I hope Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 pm

having a great first half against man city

that messi goal was due to mascherano's hustle in winning the ball back and passing to messi
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Played his best game this season, how much the worst start of the season was about his extension, don't know.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:05 pm

I was thinking same lol

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Good to see, We will need him and Umtiti for the next three weeks with Pique out Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:35 pm

when is Roberto coming back? wonder who would be our back four now.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:52 am

https://en.as.com/en/2017/12/18/football/1513605961_746115.html

Masche moves to China for 10m in order to get playing time to qualify for the WC

He was never the best but he always gave his best, will be missed Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:43 am

From the same link:

The player has been given limited playing time this season under Ernesto Valverde and with his strong desire to represent Argentina at next summer's World Cup has decided to "pursue his own happiness" as he recently put it, in China.

If I'm not mistaken, Sampaoli hasn't called up anybody playing currently in the Chinese SL. Even Tevez and Lavezzi haven't been included in his latest list.

If I were Mascherano, a player on his last legs and trying to participate in what would most likely be his last WC, moving to China isn't exactly the ideal route to take or the wisest thing to do if my desire was to increase my chances of being called up to the Argentina NT.

I wish him all the best, but I don't think what he's about to do is going to guarantee him his ticket to Russia.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 am

I'm sure he talked to Samp about it prior to moving to China. Doubt he would be doing this without assurances that he would be given a fair chance.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 am

Poor guy, never got recognition from spoilt Barcelona fans. Good for him that he will leave.

Let's see Barcelona with perma-injured 32 year old Vermaelen and Yerry Mina in CL. I am looking forward to watching half of you begging for him to be back Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm

danyjr wrote:Poor guy, never got recognition from spoilt Barcelona fans. Good for him that he will leave.

Let's see Barcelona with perma-injured 32 year old Vermaelen and Yerry Mina in CL. I am looking forward to watching half of you begging for him to be back Laughing

LMAO. As if losing Masche is a big deal....

Pique, Umtiti, Vermaelen and Yerry will be enough for this season. Would also prefer to give some Masia players a chance instead of being stuck with this bald midget all the time.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 pm

danyjr wrote:Poor guy, never got recognition from spoilt Barcelona fans. Good for him that he will leave.

Let's see Barcelona with perma-injured 32 year old Vermaelen and Yerry Mina in CL. I am looking forward to watching half of you begging for him to be back [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/smiley]
it's definitely not the time to sell, is Umtiti even fully recovered?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:23 pm

In a way, Im glad to see him go, as good as he was at times for us, he was also quite bad at times and just never fully reliable. Glad we finally have someone who really convinces in Umtiti. Thank you though to Mascherano... see u at the WC I guess Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 am

He's still here though.

Did the move not go through?
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:19 pm

I've seen a tweet that a farewell press conference for Masch will be held on January 23rd

He's expected to leave to China.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/javier-mascherano-leave-barcelona-as-hebei-move-looms/l6xc5j8fobah1ci331fqu01sl
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

His tackle on Lord Bendtner saved Guardiola's life. Enough to warrant him a place in Barcelona's legends.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Best tackler Barca probably ever had, could play every defensive position and also built like a tank and never injured. Every team needs a player like that. Age finally catched him and he probably wanted to reduce the stress levels.

Salute and adieu!
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:24 am

He's grown over the years to suit Barca's play. but never really fit in to the passing style completely.

That's alright, his tackling came in use many times and he's been a part of the club & also contributed to it during it's most successful times.

Thanks Masche!
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:13 am

For me he is Barca Legend. Greatest tackler I have seen wearing blaugrana Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 am

Better than Puyol ?

Anyway, great great player. Underappreciated by lots of Barca fans and by the football world as a whole, but IMO he was your best, most consistent defender during the past 7-8 years. Great leader and dressing room presence I guess.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am

Just a bit more height and he would have been perfect.

Barca legend. Who would have thought back in 2010 when he made his debut and we lost 0-2 at home to some Segunda team and he was the one blamed for it because he looked like a caveman in technique compared to Busquets? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next