Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season?

+21
BarrileteCosmico
Babun
Lord Spencer
M99
Milan31
TrezeGent
BiasedMilanFan3
S32TABLANCA
nichabr
BarcaLearning
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Rossoneri Ninja
dronte
Pedram
S
Nomad
Ganso
zarola
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season?

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Devi your avatar is :bow:

I cracked when I saw it

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 am

juve fans are obviously going to say barzagli is the best this season. and chellini. and us milan fans are going to say silva is the best this season.

i get it lol

juve defenders has been great this season but credit goes to their team effort, guys like vidal marchisio pirlo who also give helping hand in defense.

as for silva, he has been pretty good not maybe as awesme as last season but hey... he has been playing at very consistent level for 3 seasons now, and easily one of the best CB out there.

rather posters apart from juve and milan fans may get credit here because we are biased with this views lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:57 am

TS has been alot better

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 am

I'll say Silva is better because he plays for AC Milan
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 am

Both Silva and Chiellini are beasts.

Bias aside, couldn't pick between the two.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 am

Ganso wrote:as Mole said 1 Silva,2 Barzagli,3 the rest
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 am

Surag wrote:5 minutes ago i checked your profile it was 298

Then i checked it once more and it is 300..

Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 2238782717 You decide.. Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 2859867778

My God, the amount people care Has Chiellini been the best CB in Italy this season? - Page 2 1625187496

But wait I don't get this, were you sitting in his profile before he repped or did you use the Sands Of Time to check the amount of reps he gave 5 minutes ago confused
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 am

Chiellini is not in contention for the best CB this season.

Silva and Barzagali are the ones in real contention. To give Juve's defensive record to support Barzagali is not accurate. The defensive record is a team effort for both teams, and Juve have the better midfield.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 am

Chiellini who? I'll wait up a full excellent season from him before calling him best CBs. He is error prone in centre back role eco smile Potential is there but whether concentration as well is another question Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Chiellini is not in contention for the best CB this season.

Silva and Barzagali are the ones in real contention. To give Juve's defensive record to support Barzagali is not accurate. The defensive record is a team effort for both teams, and Juve have the better midfield.

Lord Spencer is back :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:19 am

:dance:

Skyrim won't imprison me an longer.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

No, its Barzagli this season, definately.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am

Lord Spencer wrote::dance:

Welcome back Spence, RG said you'd be back.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote::dance:

Welcome back Spence, RG said you'd be back.

Good news Thumbs up
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 am

What does everyone think about the game today?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 am

BarcaLearning wrote:What does everyone think about the game today?
I think linesmen (behind the goal)should be introduced to the game in italy.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 am

red&blacklegion wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:What does everyone think about the game today?
I think linesmen (behind the goal)should be introduced to the game in italy.

I think him and Tavaligneto ( spelling) should be sent to serie c2
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 am

Thiago Silva has been the best centre back in the league, but not by a huge margin. Barzagli should be mentioned, too, he has been amazing this season, by his standards.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:04 pm

TS was really shaky yesterday, so that is a negative for him. Barzagli wasn't that good either, but Chiellini was a beast. Ups and downs.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:05 pm

It was a surprise that he looked nervous, it isn't like him at all, but to his credit, he has been the best centre-back in the league for the past two seasons. You can't judge a player based on one. At the end of the day, it's much better having Barzagli and Chiellini than Bon-face (you know who) and Cheillini.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm

If it was directed to me, I wasn't judging, just brought up the fresh news about them Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 pm

On another note, someone mentioned the best league defender award was won by Chiellini for the past 3 seasons, 3! Is it known to be a fair reward? Looking back at the previous winners, cant help but feel its a bit biased towards Italian players...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 am

dronte wrote:TS was really shaky yesterday, so that is a negative for him. Barzagli wasn't that good either, but Chiellini was a beast. Ups and downs.

You would be shaky with Mexes and Antonini next to you. Silva tends to play more confidently with Nesta by his side.

BarcaLearning wrote:On another note, someone mentioned the best league defender award was won by Chiellini for the past 3 seasons, 3! Is it known to be a fair reward? Looking back at the previous winners, cant help but feel its a bit biased towards Italian players...

If Thiago Silva didn't win it last season, that says it all really.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered, the 2011 awards were held recently, for some reason they are not up on wikipedia.

Thiago Silva won last year...
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1012407/zlatan-ibrahimovic-scoops-serie-a-award?cc=3436
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2