EL Patron
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would you buy Essien? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you buy Essien?

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:most africans dont "know" their birth date, they aren't trying to cut corners or anything its just that in africa poorer people who give birth at home dont jot down the date the baby was born simply because they dont find it important.... so the people just end up "guessing" their date of birth

Most ?!?! confused . Damn , you have been watching too many World Vision shows or tell me what do you read. Almost everyone in Africa know his birth date EXCEPT the ones whose country is in war for a while and the ones who live in verry isolated area.

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:most africans dont "know" their birth date, they aren't trying to cut corners or anything its just that in africa poorer people who give birth at home dont jot down the date the baby was born simply because they dont find it important.... so the people just end up "guessing" their date of birth

excuse me? what a piece of horsecrap
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Bénin wrote:

Most ?!?! confused . Damn , you have been watching too many World Vision shows or tell me what do you read. Almost everyone in Africa know his birth date EXCEPT the ones whose country is in war for a while and the ones who live in verry isolated area.

some, most whatever.... a large majority however

and if you actually read it i was referring to poorer people who give birth at home because they cant afford to go to hospital
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3