Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season?

4 posters

Go down

Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season? Empty Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season?

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Heard one of the commentators say he's leaving at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season? Empty Re: Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season?

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 pm

The most recent news involving Ricky was him saying

“We have spoken (Jose Mourinho,Kaká and Florentino Perez) and we are sure there is nothing doing."

“Speculation always exists – it is not the first time that they say I am leaving! But, I have always said my desire is to stay and succeed here.”

That was from January 30th

That being said his contract ends in 2015, which is a while away. Not entirely sure he'll see it out. hmm
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season? Empty Re: Has Kaka confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season?

Post by huntsman Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Better not.

You saw what happened when a certain Zidane played 85 mins against CSKA. When Kaka subbed him, he played 6 mins and he almost won us the game when he set Ronaldo.

Kaka, my friends, is the link that we refuse to cluth to. He has been playing on top form for a long time.

Kaka is like Vitamin C, he is so important yet so fragile and prone to oxidization and damage.

I told you that to become the biggest club in the world, we should know how to handlt players like Kaka and Lass. Bringing their glory days back and not giving up on them, giving them our full support when they needed most, is the biggest truimph for Madrid, but right now i dont see that happening.

Current Kaka is no match to Milan Kaka, no one is bar Messi, and lets leave the poor little guy alone as he's facing his worst days recently.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:03 pm

^I can't believe you actually waited that long.. Shocked

btw

It was Albiol who replaced Ozil not Kaka. Replacing Ozil while being pressured was imo the game changer. With or without Kaka, as long as Ozil was in play we have a midfielder who can actually keep the ball while being pressured.

Kaka also should've scored on that 1 on 1 chance. If anything, Kaka was actually bad during the match let alone be the key to win the match.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down