How much say should players get in personale decisions?

5 posters

Go down

How much say should players get in personale decisions? Empty How much say should players get in personale decisions?

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Now, I am not saying Barca players have any say in who we sign or even who we target. I dont think conversations go on between players and coach/management in that way.

However, would you be happy if players did have that power?

Should management even ask for their opinions on a player?

For example, Dani Alves had spoken about Neymar and said if anyone from Barca asked him about Neymar, he would tell them how great he is/will be.

Furthermore and more to the point though, the clear liking of Cesc from Puyol, Pique, Xavi and co. and their words about how they would like him in the squad, how much do you think this impacts the managements thinking?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How much say should players get in personale decisions? Empty Re: How much say should players get in personale decisions?

Post by ChollaVille Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Read this 5 times "the clear liking of Cesc from Puyol, Pique, Xavi and co" and then you will know that players should play and sport directors and managers shuld buy players.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How much say should players get in personale decisions? Empty Re: How much say should players get in personale decisions?

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 am

dani, players should be consulted more often but of course not allowed any veto power or anything like that. The entire think tank should be responsible with the head coach having the final say. That's what I think.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 am

I think it should just be left to the scouts and if the players like someone that the club are going to buy then its an added bonus

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 am

Interesting.

For me, the coaches should coach and the players should play..no need for any crossover.

Plays dont always think clearly, they think with their heart as much as their heads, you hear it all the time. Players talking about other players, without thought or how it all fits together.

I personally dont feel the players should have any say in what happens.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 am

I agree with that assessment. If the players know him and like him all the better, but buying players should not be up to the individual feelings the current squad has for the potential signings. I understand Pep might want to keep the 'family-like' atmosphere, but that's not good management.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down