The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

+3
Lex
la bestia negra
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 pm

The father of 12 year Giada who was a fan of Juventus and admirer of the club symbol Alessandro Del Piero has requested assistance from the skipper of the "old lady" to help small Giada.

The girl was already two weeks in a coma and her father Francesco knew where to seek out the bad situation and managed to reach Del Piero, who through a video message addressed to 12 year old girl.

- Hi Giada, I'm Alessandro Del Piero. I hope ja beat the disease and recovered. I want to meet you soon, that was magical release the captain of Juventus, after which the girl had awoken a 15 day coma.

Giada's father says that the words of Del Piero was key to his daughter awoke from a coma.

- I have no words. I want to thank this wonderful man who rose to his feet my daughter. I also want to thank the doctors who helped again to be with my child , says Francesco Web site ilparlamentare.it. that as his daughter is a fan of najtrofejniot Italian club.

This wonderful story of solidarity describes the love of football can make things really impossible. "Miracle in Italy," as he shared the Italian media additionally will positively affect the image of Alessandro Del Piero, who proved a true champion as the pitch and outside of it.

Rehabilitation of small Giada according to Italian media is at an advanced stage, so she soon will be able to personally thank the captain and Juventus stadium in Turin club to see who so much loves.
====================================

This is how football can cure and hlp ppl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty Re: The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Always knew ADP was a messiah

Back to top Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty Re: The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by la bestia negra Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

:bow: :bow:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi, I'm Alessandro Del Piero.........

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Rising
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm

must... not... mention... the obvious... ahhhh
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Rich man's Jesus

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Rofl
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 am

Time to get canonized?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down