The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

5 posters

Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by kgalani Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 pm

The words of the great Alex Del Piero have contributed to a 12 year girl wakes from coma after three weeks. "Hi Giada, I'm Alessandro Del Piero, I hope you'll wake up soon, I want to meet with you and cuddle" were the words of Del Pieros during the girl, whose father has a friend Del Piero. Giada's father, Francesco stated that the words of Del Piero's were crucial in the wake of her daughter. "I have no words, calling him and raised my daughter, I want to thank this great man and also the doctors who helped my daughter to be with me again," said Francesco's daughter who is ardent lover of Italian giants Juventus .

Ah Mio Capitano, we are so proud to have you

kgalani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty Re: The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm

C'e solo un capitano !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma Empty Re: The magic of Del Piero's : 12-year-old daughter wakes up from coma

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

And people talk about standard Brehs like Giovinco and Rossi bring ADP's heir :shisha:

ADP :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

DEL PIERO IS THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!
:bow:
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 am

Non C'è Bianco Senza Nero ... Non C'è Juve Senza Alessandro Del Piero!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down