anouarjuve
johniet
Lynx100
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Marrone > Naingolan - Page 3 Empty Re: Marrone > Naingolan

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 am

Lynx100 wrote:Even if you leave rossi out of it - All reports say we pulled out of the Aguero deal because we couldnt/didnt offer the extra 5 or 7m needed.

We couldve not signed Matri, signed Aguero and still have 10m left (that we didn spend on Matri permanant deal) to spend on something else (?a couple of quality young players, another CM?, a LB?).

Saying all that, I still am happy Matri is here, but Marrotta and Co. really arent convincing me with their business skills!! Getting world class players is one thing, but doing good business is completely seperate issue. IMO, we missed the boat on both these points with the Matri signing.

This is where we disagree, because I think Marotta is doing a great job, especially in terms of getting players that fits the coachs demands.

We got rid of almost ALL of our dead wood save Grosso... and we have filled in just about all the holes in the team as well. Our starting lineup is very attractive, and we have depth in all positions. I guess you may be a little more nit picky about the names that we sign, but as far as I'm concerned, everyone who Marotta has signed is doing exactly what we signed them to do.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 am

I still don't get it ppl don't have clue what happened to Aguero.

Aguero didn't refused us we offered him 7 mils per season than raise it to 7.5 mils , the number 10 after ADP leaves. Rights to every *bleep* car that Agnelli owns to race in the F1 tracks for free with all the cars hr wants and HE AGREED ! but Atletico accepted city's offer which has bonusses for title and CL and Aguero wanted CL so he didn't accept.

ROSSI AGREED JUVE TRANSFER he had personal terms agreed HIS AGENT CONFIRMED IT ! but his club sold 1 st and didn't want to let him go

Marottas fault here ? 0 %
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Poli was worth 10m. THIS GUY ISNT!

poli > Nainggolan ??

you must be high really really high

On contrare, I think otherwise. You see, if you have seen Poli as of late, you'd think otherwise. His performances with Inter have been way superior to his past days in Sampdoria in which he's played best at. I'd say even better than what Naingolan has done now. Once again, the comparisons with Pirlo don't lie, he's just that good of a player and worth the hype. Granted, FM thinks the same LOL.

Juventude wrote:Sciacca, I never thought I'd miss you posting this much. I agree with everything you said.

This Nainggolan transfer talk needs to end.

Is anyone else even chasing this dude? 15 million is not justified when you're bidding against yourself.

I miss it too, sadly I don't have the motivation to post much on the forums anymore. I'm too lazy to explain people how faulty their posts are, most of the time it's nonesense... gets annouying.

Thank god they have ended, and with what Marotta said... saying he was interested in the player.. sure gives me the indication he wanted to offer a high fee. Back with Borriello, he even denied interest and look at what happened, that disgrace of a player came to us.

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

once again I am not speaking of his price tag and the fee asked, I am speaking of potential and current possibility and in that

Nainggolan > poli

I strong disagree with that point also.

Well at least Im not the only one... and I strongly disagree as well. How can this guy be even compared to the class Andrea Poli has? Give me a break. Poli is worth 10x the money over this stronzo.

The_ItalianFool wrote:When did Marotta say he will pay 15 mil for him? You guys are getting to worked over a figure being tossed around in the media.

Again... I point to Matri, everyone thought we over paid for him...

We did over pay him, I couldn't careless if it's being paid in three years. He was over paid, plain and simple. Not against the move, but the money that was involved in it. No way in hell was Matri ever worth 18m in that moment, or even now. Max 15m... and Pazzini got the great deal with Inter, amazing price I'd like to add and now also with Poli having a 6m buyout clause!! Amazing. Marotta stunk that up and failed on both occasions.

Cassius_Case wrote:lynx is talking alot of sense tbh.

Nianggolan is way over rated.

Actually I'm talking a lot of sense, lynx hasn't really proved a point. He's basically saying what I'm saying without elaboration.

Lynx100 wrote:Matri = good player. Shit deal.

Pretty much.

DeviAngel wrote:I still don't get it ppl don't have clue what happened to Aguero.

Aguero didn't refused us we offered him 7 mils per season than raise it to 7.5 mils , the number 10 after ADP leaves. Rights to every *bleep* car that Agnelli owns to race in the F1 tracks for free with all the cars hr wants and HE AGREED ! but Atletico accepted city's offer which has bonusses for title and CL and Aguero wanted CL so he didn't accept.

ROSSI AGREED JUVE TRANSFER he had personal terms agreed HIS AGENT CONFIRMED IT ! but his club sold 1 st and didn't want to let him go

Marottas fault here ? 0 %

Actually I perfectly know what happened here, I even proved Adam Digby and that wannabe from America in whatever he's from New Orleans or what not guy, Aaron something from Juventiknows with this dilemma on Rossi and Aguero... trust me when I tell you, I know what happened.

And I've said it in the past, and I will say it again. Marotta failed all his deals due to his brainedwash midtable transfers. How so? Well, with Atletico, we only offered 35m when they wanted 40m. With the money we did have, Marotta didn't want to go higher. What happened, he failed. Rossi... Villareal wanted 30m... Marotta only offered 25m and failed.

Marotta = 100 % fault

Please don't give me any crap about, oh we couldn't spend to much... um hello? We spent 60m last summer over 11 average freaking players. This summer we had a budget that could of got us both Aguero and Rossi together. And what the hell is 5m difference in today's market in football, its balls especially when you deal with these type of players.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

^ I am not one of those so sorry marotta 0% even their agents confirmed.

sorry your long post was very touching but not even 0% true bro

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

and for the last time :

I had my say Smile) Hell yeah Razz

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Their agents confirmed that Juventus couldn't come up with a deal for niether clubs, reason? Well just explained. So I have no idea in what your talking about
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Their agents confirmed that Juventus couldn't come up with a deal for niether clubs, reason? Well just explained. So I have no idea in what your talking about

Sorry you are wrong again, your hate towards marotta blinded you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Im wrong? Surely me proving wrong a journalist and a famous fanboy on the net about this situation... meh... I highly doubt that Devi. But then again why don't we find the quotes signore Pastarello said... with Giuseppe Rossi when he confirmed Juve's offer, to bring it to Villareal and see what happened. You know what he said? Why don't you google it, and post his quote. You will be surprised.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Im wrong? Surely me proving wrong a journalist and a famous fanboy on the net about this situation... meh... I highly doubt that Devi. But then again why don't we find the quotes signore Pastarello said... with Giuseppe Rossi when he confirmed Juve's offer, to bring it to Villareal and see what happened. You know what he said? Why don't you google it, and post his quote. You will be surprised.

http://www.football-italia.net/node/13532

Juventus were just details away from signing Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal over the summer, agent Federico Pastorello has noted.

The Old Lady did hold discussions for the Italian international, but the deal collapsed on the verge of completion.

“There was a mutual flirtation between the two clubs over the player for a few weeks,” Pastorello told GR Parlamento.

“Then, when both clubs started to define everything, Malaga made a €20m offer for Santi Cazorla and Villarreal subsequently decided that they wouldn’t be selling anyone else.

They told us that is was no longer possible to negotiate with Juventus,” Pastorello continued.

“There were just details remaining and I was convinced that a deal would be done until the unforeseen Cazorla development.

“However, that is what happens in the transfer market.”

Rossi is currently sidelined after picking up a knee ligament injury earlier this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

and I said up there something u also got msg on fb
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 pm

I do think that Poli > Naingolan too.

Id be a dream to get Poli. Marrone and Poli would be absolutely fantastic together as backups and would be the future of the Juve side. Unless Moratti is completely nuts he will redeem Poli.

If for any reason he doesnt - Marotta had better pounce on him like a baby on a tit. Poli is too good to let go.

At the end of the day - you have your Marrotta haters and fanboys.

You need to call a spade a spade. Hes done some good deals (Barzagli, Vidal, Pirlo, Quag, Lich, Caceras) and he def deserves credit for that. But at the same time, hes done some really really shit business as well and hes gotta take the blame for that. Theres no 2 ways around it.

I think Marrotta is an VERY AVERAGE director and businessman. He doesnt have the tactical nous in the transfer market that Moggi did. Now Moggi granted is probably crooked and I def dont want him back BUT atleast he had that know-how in the transfer market and you have to hand that to him.

Weve blown a lot of money over the last few years. a LOT. and that too signing average players. You can argue its because we cant get WC players to join a 7th place team but then again, you people here have pointed out, weve reached PERSONAL agreements with quality players so that cant be it.

I can only dream of what would happen if we had a financially astute director...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 am

DeviAngel wrote:and I said up there something u also got msg on fb

Got the message loud and clear. By the way your interview confirmed everything I said.

Thanks for sharing.

Lynx100 wrote:I do think that Poli > Naingolan too.

Id be a dream to get Poli. Marrone and Poli would be absolutely fantastic together as backups and would be the future of the Juve side. Unless Moratti is completely nuts he will redeem Poli.

If for any reason he doesnt - Marotta had better pounce on him like a baby on a tit. Poli is too good to let go.

At the end of the day - you have your Marrotta haters and fanboys.

You need to call a spade a spade. Hes done some good deals (Barzagli, Vidal, Pirlo, Quag, Lich, Caceras) and he def deserves credit for that. But at the same time, hes done some really really shit business as well and hes gotta take the blame for that. Theres no 2 ways around it.

I think Marrotta is an VERY AVERAGE director and businessman. He doesnt have the tactical nous in the transfer market that Moggi did. Now Moggi granted is probably crooked and I def dont want him back BUT atleast he had that know-how in the transfer market and you have to hand that to him.

Weve blown a lot of money over the last few years. a LOT. and that too signing average players. You can argue its because we cant get WC players to join a 7th place team but then again, you people here have pointed out, weve reached PERSONAL agreements with quality players so that cant be it.

I can only dream of what would happen if we had a financially astute director...

Perfectly said, no elaboration needed. I completely agree. Who on earth would turn down Andrea Poli just like that lol :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:50 am

LMFAO !

“There was a mutual flirtation between the two clubs over the player for a few weeks,” Pastorello told GR Parlamento.

“Then, when both clubs started to define everything, Malaga made a €20m offer for Santi Cazorla and Villarreal subsequently decided that they wouldn’t be selling anyone else.

“They told us that is was no longer possible to negotiate with Juventus,” Pastorello continued.

it says that's Villas fault not marotta marotta had agreement with Villa and the player and Villa stopped it looool hahahahaaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 am

Stopped it due to the fact that he didn't offer enough
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 am

NOOOO!!

Can you not read? They stopped it because they got a good offer on another player and they wanted to keep Rossi....
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:NOOOO!!

Can you not read? They stopped it because they got a good offer on another player and they wanted to keep Rossi....

+99999999
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3