Juventus' Luca Toni: I would play for Bayern Munich for free

Go down

Juventus' Luca Toni: I would play for Bayern Munich for free Empty Juventus' Luca Toni: I would play for Bayern Munich for free

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Juventus forward Luca Toni has revealed that he would be willing to play for Bayern Munich for free.

The Italian striker has not featured once for the Bianconeri this season and has been linked with a move away from Turin during the current transfer window.

It has been reported that MLS outfit Montreal Impact are keen on signing the player but Toni has admitted that his dream would be to return to the Allianz Arena.

"For Bayern, I would play for free," he told Bild.

Toni is currently in Munich visiting old friends and he admitted that he still has a great relationship with Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

The 34-year-old revealed that he is considering naming his unborn child after the former West Germany forward.

"I'm going to be a dad in June," Toni enthused. "Marta [his partner] and I look forward to having a son.

"At the moment, we are discussing names but it changes every week. Maybe we'll call him Kalle!"

Toni scored 38 league goals in 60 appearances for Bayern during his three-year stint in Bavaria between 2007 and 2010.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down