Grande_Milano
RealGunner
izzy
guest7
BarcaLearning
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca?

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:33 pm

El Pipita wrote:
omarish wrote:Actually Pepe was marking Messi

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? - Page 3 Real-barca1

Go watch the game again, it was Lass who were chasing Messi all the time. Pepe was there to hassle Barcas players.

No it wasn't. You need to watch the game again.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca?

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 pm

omarish wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
omarish wrote:Actually Pepe was marking Messi

Mourinho has failed at toppling Barca? - Page 3 Real-barca1

Go watch the game again, it was Lass who were chasing Messi all the time. Pepe was there to hassle Barcas players.

No it wasn't. You need to watch the game again.

I watched the game 1 hour ago. i'm sure of what i'm talking about. Lass was tightly marking Messi, Pepe was doing an all round butchering in the midfield, of course he sometimes tracked Messi but Lass was the main man for the job. it's true that when when Lass came off Messi found some space to operate.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Problems for Mou:

1. To win with attacking Barca, Barca will always win. It is like fighting fire with fire.

2. To win with Inter-style counter-attacking. Madrid do not have suitable player or suitable disciplined culture for this like Italian teams/players. Mou choose players for Madrid to fight fire with fire, but this players not capable to surpass Barca in this way or counter attack way.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I dont know what Zonal Marking was watching but Messi was on the right practically the whole game Laughing

It was a 4-2-3-1, stupid tactics by Pep only won because of superior individual ability and poor positional sense by Altintop.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I dont know what Zonal Marking was watching but Messi was on the right practically the whole game Laughing

It was a 4-2-3-1, stupid tactics by Pep only won because of superior individual ability and poor positional sense by Altintop.

Nah that was his average position Mole. Look at his position in the assist. Barca plays 3 attackers central and uses Alves for width.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:08 pm

What mourinho fails to realise is that Inter =/= Madrid

The tactics mourinho has been trying with madrid are more or less the same one he did with Inter 2 years ago but the problem is that the players personel is completely different

U have cambiasso, Stankovic, Motta, Muntari, Sniejder. Then u have Ozil, Alonso, Khedira.

I mean, the players themselves must think this after every match that these tactics wont work using them ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Also this Barca is miles better than that Barca........

I dont think that Inter would beat this Barca tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

i dont think that inter would have beaten that barcelona either if iniesta was playing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Also this Barca is miles better than that Barca........

Thanks for indirectly acknowledging that cesc has made this barca better

:coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

That Inter only won on away goals. They still lost the Camp Nou match.

The real Barca beating benchmark should be Arsenal, who took the game to them and were eliminated with honor. Or lack of honor on the ref's part :lucas:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Asexis > CesKKK

BTW last season's Barca was better aswell Razz

No Iniesta no party.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm

This shows Mourinho has no confidence in our midfield. He would much rather play it safer with defensive players. Seemed like damage limitation to me.

You can't keep experimenting every clasico pick a game plan and stick with it. He thinks that one of these Clasico's he is going to suddenly come up with a winning formula.

Guardiola has been building this team for years with the same core players and he stuck to a system. Looks to me like it paid off.

Sahin has the tools to be an important player against Barca. Good passer and doesn't screw up under pressure like Alonso.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 pm

The last manager to dominate this Barca midfield was none other than Bernd Schuster.....4:1 baby...Guti, Sneijder and co, totally manhandled this same Barca midfield that is supposed to be GOAT. Bring back Schuster ffs, I loved his style of play.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I agree with some that firing Mou is kind of insane. BUT, I said this is the past and I will say it again.

When he held those press confrence's accusing Barca and the ref's of some huge conspiracy and then the infighting with the GM that eventually got him to resign and the Tito punch and sending his assistant coach to do all his press confrences etc etc totally split the hierarchy at Madrid. I'm sure about 75% of them can't stand him but he has Perez on his side

After that it was beat Barca and win the CL and back up all of your bravado or get fired. I have been a Barca fan my whole life and I can honestly say as much as I hated Madrid I always thought they were the classiest team in football and so did players as they will throw playing time out the window for a chance to join Madrid.

I can honestly say right now that with Mou at the helm he has turned them into a cartoon and a team that plays rugby and enforces brutal tactics on the field against Barca and off the field has resorted to conspiracy theories and attacking coach's.

And it's sad that Perez let him run riot over all the football brass there at the expense of winning. I mean he has tarnished there name especially in Spain to a point where if he doesn't win every trophy the pressure from those at Madrid who can't stand him will be too much for Perez to overlook.

He did this to himself and it's nothing new as 75% of the coach's in Serie A hated him and even a lot of people at Inter as well but he won so it was all overlooked. Now he ran into an immovable object and he can't talk his way out of it, so after this year HE WILL BE FIRED unless he wins La Liga and the CL.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

That Barca was nowhere as good as this Barca, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Madrid need a DM aswell and i mean a top quality one.......

Khedira is a B2B and Diarra isnt good enough.

Messiakanino are you really comparing this Barca team to the one that lost its way under Rijkaard lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

No. The Barca that Inter beat, with Pedro and Villa is stronger.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

leemhuis wrote:

No. The Barca that Inter beat, with Pedro and Villa is stronger.

is this dude for real? inter beat barca with ibrahimovic, and without iniesta lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Sit back and watch us win a double/treble with Mou as coach and no changes to the squad. Razz

Seriously this x isn't good enough crap is stupid........it's January.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Sit back and watch us win a double/treble with Mou as coach and no changes to the squad. Razz

Seriously this x isn't good enough crap is stupid........it's January.....

1/2 the season gone and look at all the drama.

Towards the end of the season is going to be unbelieveable.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Villa was'nt at Barca when Inter beat them........Sanchez is a better player than Pedro imo.

Plus Iniesta was missing in both legs, and they have Fabregas now( inb4 rg ) plus others.

It's a better team imo.

BTW the Madrid need a DM opinion i posted i have felt for a very long time Josh its not a sudden thing that has crept up.

RB, DM and bring through Sahin IMO and you will see a drastic improvement and agains its not a knee jerk i have felt this way for a while.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:42 pm

A DM with Alonso won't work very well Mole. I would much rather have a player that is good on the ball and can defend. Unless your implying that Real change to a 433?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Mole, it's not just a DM, it's a DM that is good on the ball, because he will get attacked by messi or sanchez or whoever is close to him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

You might not like hearing it and it might be infair but id slowly but surely replace Alonso with Sahin.......

Casillas
Isla Ramos Pepe Coentrao/Mehcelo
DM
Sahin Khedira
Ozil
Benzema CR7

That's true Nick, who would you get?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Marcelo as a midfielder :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Di Maria can join Barca as Villa's replacement :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next