Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

+43
Albiceleste
Pedram
Doc
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Hades
The Franchise
Forza
Arquitecto
rwo power
Rossoneri Ninja
guest7
Harmonica
free_cat
izzy
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
Onyx
Le Samourai
julias
Senor Penguin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nirgall
the xcx
billionmillion
Zealous
DV7
jn2002dk
leemhuis
Jeps33178
Lex
Kev
la bestia negra
urbaNRoots
billy_gr
Mr Nick09
Dnmac4
ELO
che
Cassius
schwarzgelb
lszanto
TrezeGent
47 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 4 Empty Re: Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Nothing surprising about what Pepe did or those who insist on defending/praising him.

Sad individuals who obviously cant take losing over and over to the same team.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 4 Empty Re: Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Pepe is reckless at times and hes so error prone lol, why was he even compared to Silva. But seeing it was against Barcelona, I dont blame him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Of course can’t blame him.
If you can’t beat em, then beat em up
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 pm

The xcx wrote:Pepe is reckless at times and hes so error prone lol, why was he even compared to Silva. But seeing it was against Barcelona, I dont blame him.

Seriously dude, you do not blame him? :facepalm:

If he was a great player with great achievements in his career, it would justify his actions "just a little bit", knowing that he'd be used to always having great achievements of his career.

The irony is that Pepe and Coentrao who have achieved absolutely anything in their careers (maybe yet), and have been overplayed by Madrid can not take a loss by the best club in the world which is lead by a player with great achievements(Balon d'Or, CL, LL, World Club, etc etc.)

Plus Messi is the most humble guy playing in Spain probably.

To he Pepe and Coentrao look more like attention whores with those actions.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:27 pm

juvefan4life wrote:
The xcx wrote:Pepe is reckless at times and hes so error prone lol, why was he even compared to Silva. But seeing it was against Barcelona, I dont blame him.

If he was a great player with great achievements in his career, it would justify his actions "just a little bit", knowing that he'd be used to always having great achievements of his career.

The irony is that Pepe and Coentrao who have achieved absolutely anything in their careers (maybe yet), and have been overplayed by Madrid can not take a loss by the best club in the world which is lead by a player with great achievements(Balon d'Or, CL, LL, World Club, etc etc.)

pepe

Primeira Liga: 2005–06, 2006–07
Taça de Portugal: 2005–06
Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira: 2005
Intercontinental Cup: 2004
Real Madrid
La Liga: 2007–08
Copa del Rey: 2010–11
Supercopa de España: 2008; Runner-up 2011
[edit]Individual
UEFA Euro 2008 Team of the Tournament

you may right in your intentions but at least watch what youre saying lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:06 pm

diptiman wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:

pepe

Real Madrid
[edit]Individual

I was referring to individual achievments. Of course you're gonna have tittles when you play for Porto and Madrid.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 pm

juvefan4life wrote:
diptiman wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:

pepe

Real Madrid
[edit]Individual

I was referring to individual achievments. Of course you're gonna have tittles when you play for Porto and Madrid.
Him being the part of the club achievments dont mean anything? And cb....invidual achievments? Like they describe how good of a defender is?..Pepe = Uefa best 2008, Silva = some brazilian micky mouse awards that dont mean anything in general and Uefa best eleven. Sad juve fan Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

What's sad is to defend a psycho only because he plays for your team. Laughing

Team of the year? Sure...Pepe's a good defender, but his individual achievements compared to Messi are 11( Laughing )/infinity.

That equals 0 you know...
Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 pm

juvefan4life wrote:What's sad is to defend a psycho only because he plays for your team. Laughing

Team of the year? Sure...Pepe's a good defender, but his individual achievements compared to Messi are 11( Laughing )/infinity.

That equals 0 you know...
Laughing
Strikers get far more individual titles because theres shit load of them. Yea go ahead comparing Pepe to Messi..Dumbass.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Remember when Pepper was banned for 8 games after lashing out and scything that guy on the floor?

Now this :facepalm:

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:12 pm

What's with madrid fans attacking anyone who has a divergent opinion from theirs?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

It was intentional, he look below right before he does it. Pretty ridiculous.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Should have been sent off, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Pique said in a recent press interview that Messi is too calm and nice, and because of that wasn't mad about the Pepe situation.

here the actual untranslated quote:

"Leo es muy buena persona. Estamos acostumbrado a sus reacciones. No se inmuta. Sabemos cómo es el ser humano y en un momento caliente puede reaccionar, pero no lo hace"
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Been a while since I've seen a really dirty footballer. Of course, he had to be a Real Madrid player.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm

"I wish to say yesterday's incident with Leo Messi was unintentional, but I neverteheless want to apologise to him if he was offended because all I do is defend my team and this institution. I give my heart and soul, and the thought of hurting a colleague has never enetered my mind."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330078397341/noticia/Noticia/Pepe:__It_was_unintentional_and_I_apologise_if_Messi_was_offended_.htm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm

El Pipita wrote:
"I wish to say yesterday's incident with Leo Messi was unintentional, but I neverteheless want to apologise to him if he was offended because all I do is defend my team and this institution. I give my heart and soul, and the thought of hurting a colleague has never enetered my mind."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330078397341/noticia/Noticia/Pepe:__It_was_unintentional_and_I_apologise_if_Messi_was_offended_.htm
He's still a disgusting brute that should be banned from football and locked up.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Might start a thread...

Materazzi vs Pepe

Who is the dirtier player?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 am

well this is sorted then eh??

it was unintentional.... just the game before he was stopping a fight and now all of a sudden he is back to being brutal in most peoples minds huh??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 am

Yes his true intention was clearly to step on a bug which was ready to sting messi’s hand
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 am

he wasnt looking at his hand while stepping was he???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 am

No he was looking at the bug and decided to take a half step to smash it.
However if you fell like convincing us that it was unintentional please go on.
It should be interesting to say the least
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 am

yes he wasn't. That's why he made sure to walk up to him, and when he was near Messis hand, he was making microscopic steps se he is sure to step on what he intended. But, you are right he wasn't looking at Messis hand.

Oh and, I love to hear the comments of some RM fans about how Pepe is a destroyer for divers after those dives he made that with a little practice could put Busquet and Di Maria to shame.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 am

Pleeease we all now it was intentional

1. Walks closely to Messi

2. Looks down

3. Swifts his feet

4. Takes a small step, for no reason.

5. Steps on messi's hand

6. Ignores him, or oblivious to the fact that he stepped on something

..So why, if this was not intentional , did he walk so closely to Messi? Why does he look down before the incident? Why the small step, when the logical/ instinctive thing was to take a wider berth or a bigger stride if he wanted to avoid stepping on Messi's hand.

And lastly why does he ignore or is oblivious to the fact that he stepped on him, this last part indicates to me that he knew what he had done and wanted to get away with it.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 am

1) all players walk close to each other all the time ffs

2) he looked down BEFORE Mehssi put his hand there

6) happens all the time in football people not looking back when they step on something

again he stopped countless of fights before this game ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 am

Peace Nobel right there…
By the way was his team frustrated by their inability to win when he stopped this fights?

Anyway, pathetic….
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next