Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

+43
Albiceleste
Pedram
Doc
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Hades
The Franchise
Forza
Arquitecto
rwo power
Rossoneri Ninja
guest7
Harmonica
free_cat
izzy
VanDeezNuts
The Messiah
Onyx
Le Samourai
julias
Senor Penguin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nirgall
the xcx
billionmillion
Zealous
DV7
jn2002dk
leemhuis
Jeps33178
Lex
Kev
la bestia negra
urbaNRoots
billy_gr
Mr Nick09
Dnmac4
ELO
che
Cassius
schwarzgelb
lszanto
TrezeGent
47 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Empty Re: Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Cool down nick....neither side is winning a fair play award anytime soon.....we'll be isolated for criticism but hey whatevs..........all i care about is winning.

This is a 2 leg tie.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Empty Re: Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is!

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

im cool, but the tie is done, we dont have much to look forward too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:This is a 2 leg tie.
And we'll lose it. Again.

Zealous wrote:Get out of my mind lol xD
What do you mean? Surprised

Last edited by Senor Penguin on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

supra969 wrote:lol at real portugal all thoose madrid fans telling me to go catch a movie hahahahahha

Who is having the last laugh now,...?

You.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Apparently Pepe was the only dirty player today?

Must have watched different game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm quietly confident for the 2nd leg.

But very very quietly lol.

I honestly thought there were alot of positives today once again....I just don't quite get why we laxed in the areas that we should've dominated.

Puyol always does that, whoever was on him should've known

We missed Di Maria a bit on the Abidal goal.

But overall I actually liked that for the most part Mou respected his and the teams limits and gave them a pretty good chance to win.If they were more authoritative we might've even snuk away with one.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:51 pm

I agree, I look forward to the 2nd leg, This is because I know Mou will have to change up the tactics because like it or not, we HAVE to score. this means he will field a much more offensive team unlike today

IMO the big failure was the midfield. Though they defended well at times, they were terrible under pressure. When the slightest pressure was put on them, it would result in either an inaccurate pass or a backwards pass that would result in the defender to hoof the ball

Xabi alonso and co. are just terrible when placed under pressure by Barca midfield so I'm looking forward to a team including Di Maria and Ozil, who I believe are our players who retain the ball best under pressure in comparison to the rest of the squad
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I'm quietly confident for the 2nd leg.

But very very quietly lol.

I honestly thought there were alot of positives today once again....I just don't quite get why we laxed in the areas that we should've dominated.

Puyol always does that, whoever was on him should've known

We missed Di Maria a bit on the Abidal goal.

But overall I actually liked that for the most part Mou respected his and the teams limits and gave them a pretty good chance to win.If they were more authoritative we might've even snuk away with one.

Positives? Really?

You sir don't know anything about football. Barça dominated much more than in the 1-3.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Yea they did because we let them.Did you not understand that or have you forgotten basically every Mourinhio v Barca match before he came to Real Madrid.

I have no interest in you mate....see you in May.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Yea they did because we let them.Did you not understand that or have you forgotten basically every Mourinhio v Barca match before he came to Real Madrid.

I have no interest in you mate....see you in May.

Ok, next time try to not let us do what we thrive, and perhaps you get a result. Positives. :lol!:

Oh, and Pepe is a frigging bastard that should be banned for some games.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

what about Pique elbowing Pepe?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 am

I'm ok with that
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 am

Jack wilshere also tweeted: The miseries of Pepe... (translating from a spanish translation of the original quote. May not be accurate)
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am

The xcx wrote:what about Pique elbowing Pepe?

It wasnt really an elbow, players jump with their hands high all the time, Pepe just tried to milk it. That kind of fault occurs in EVERY SINGLE game of football.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 am

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho after Barcelona defeat: "If Pepe's stamp on Lionel Messi was intentional, it is punishable"

MADRID, Jan 18 (Reuters) - A stamp by Real Madrid’s Pepe on Lionel Messi’s hand had Jose Mourinho on the back foot after a 2-1 at home loss to Barcelona their King’s Cup quarter-final first leg on Wednesday.

The Portugal international was seen to nudge into Messi when the World Player of the Year was on the floor after a tackle, then stood on his hand as he walked past around 20 minutes from the end of the game.

When asked about Pepe during the post match news conference, Real coach Mourinho first said he had not seen the incident.

A second reporter asked if Pepe’s action would merit internal discipline from the club if he thought Pepe had stood on Messi’s hand intentionally.

“Obviously if it is intentional, is it punishable,” Mourinho replied.

Real’s deployment of the robust centre back in a midfield destroyer role alongside Xabi Alonso and Lassana Diarra signaled their intentions in seeking to disrupt Barcelona’s trademark link-up play and look for swift counter-attacks.

Pepe, sent off in the Champions League semi-finals against Barca last year, picked up a yellow card early in the first half after catching Sergio Busquets’s foot with a late lunge.

Later, some theatrical play-acting after Cesc Fabregas’s hand brushed across Pepe’s body - rolling around clutching his face - drew derision from home fans, getting increasingly frustrated as Barca dominated.

Moments later, Pepe clashed with Messi, drawing a tweet from Manchester United and England striker Wayne Rooney, who said: “Pepe. What an idiot. Sometimes people wind u up.”

Guardiola was asked about the incident but said: “The players have said something, but I haven’t seen the images, there isn’t a TV in the dressing room. It’s up to you to comment on them.”

Pepe’s Portuguese compatriot Ricardo Carvalho, after a making a surprise return to the Madrid starting XI, defended his team mate.

“He plays near the limit sometimes,” he said. “But he always tries to get the ball and plays cleanly.”

Mourinho substituted Pepe before the end of the game to whistles from the Bernabeu crowd. (Reporting by Mark Elkington; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 am

Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernández told reporters after the match. “That was brutal.”

Pepe, a defender from Portugal, was ejected in last season’s Champions League semifinals against Barcelona and has long been a contentious figure in the matches between the two rivals.

“The truth is that this is not the first time,” said Barcelona defender Daniel Alves
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 am

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Di-PHC1

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Di-62BW

Pepe has morphed with Divenaldo for the ultimate scum.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 am

Pique elbowing Pepe?
Get your eyes fixed
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 am

Mou said in press Pepe might get punished
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 am

Pepe even looks down before he does it.. guy is gonna get banned and then banned some more, pathetic player.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

free_cat wrote:Oh, and Pepe is a frigging bastard that should be banned for some games.
In Germany, Jermaine Jones was suspended for 8 weeks after intentionally stomping on Marco Reus' broken toe. I wonder if there will be an investigation in Pepe's action, too? I think such actions should be harshly punished.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:06 am

I've always said Pepe the butcher is a damn maniac who probably was bred deep within the Amazon.

Its quite pathetic how he responds to his injustice to Alves' infamous dive by making a dive even worse than Alves'.

I don't even have to mention Pepe the butcher's previous controversies but look at the irony behind this picture when Messi kicks the ball into the crowd.

Just what a disgusting playayer Pepe is! - Page 3 Pepe-messi

Out of all people making that gesture.

But..... I don't think that the stamp was intentional was he looked simply to mistakenly run over Messi's hand yet wasn't really apologetic over it.

But by no means intentional as some of you put it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:40 am

Come on Arquitecto, you can see how Pepe makes 2-3 steps in 10 cm in order to step on Messi's hand. Who do you know that makes 2-3 steps every 10 cms to walk naturally?

Also, not need to bring back the alleged Alves dive that it has been proved not to be a dive, but an embellishment. It is physically impossible to do what Alves did without contact and there was clear contact sound.

You don't need to say things like this trying to be neutral Arquitecto.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 am

When you are trying not to stamp somebody, you don't take small steps to adjust, you take leaps away. That was 100% intentional, and will get punished by RFEF.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 pm

And a few days ago some people (a small minority) were saying Pepe was a better player than T. Silva. Well, here's another thing Silva has over Pepe... the fact that he only got given 1 yellow card for the whole of last season! Pepe would be lucky to last 1 half of a game without a yellow. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Nothing surprising about what Pepe did or those who insist on defending/praising him.

Sad individuals who obviously cant take losing over and over to the same team.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next