Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday?

+22
Onyx
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
Zealous
Shotta
jontsu
Lord Hades
Potential
la bestia negra
izzy
Omniscient
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
S32TABLANCA
Adit
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Pedram
guest7
Albiceleste
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday? Empty Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday?

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 pm

On the back of a poor and scrappy performance today vs Mallorca where they nearly dropped points after being saved in the last 5 minutes of the match by Callejon, and with Di Maria, Khedira and Arbeloa all ineligible to play they will be a side with a lot less running and pressing in them.

So because of their weakened squad should Mou park the bus again and play with 3 DMs to avoid a possibly insurmountable loss going into the second leg? Should Alonso play at all? What about Sahin (although I'm not sure about his fitness)?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday? Empty Re: Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday?

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm

we're horrible at our current state and have been shit after barca to be honest...

don't know how we will play, but at the moment, we're clearly not in the right form to go against barca
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday? Empty Re: Should Real Madrid park the bus on Wednesday?

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Barca is not playing better than us either. i think the game will be even honestly.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

go backwards.....
maybe
but at the Bernabeu, I think we should go out positive and park the bus, train and subway at the Nou Camp
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

We have already lost. Not even trying to reverse Jinx we don't stand a chance.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:13 pm

I think we should play scrubs in copa and concentrate on league...not because copa isnt important but at our current state we are going to lose vs Barca no matter what so playing starters and tiring them out will be bad for the league.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:On the back of a poor and scrappy performance today vs Mallorca where they nearly dropped points after being saved in the last 5 minutes of the match by Callejon, and with Di Maria, Khedira and Arbeloa all ineligible to play they will be a side with a lot less running and pressing in them.

So because of their weakened squad should Mou park the bus again and play with 3 DMs to avoid a possibly insurmountable loss going into the second leg? Should Alonso play at all? What about Sahin (although I'm not sure about his fitness)?

:lucas:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 pm

If not, I really expect another 5-0 bashing. Real Madrid had to comeback in their three last games, while Barcelona.... is just Barcelona even if they play crap all season they will still rape the Madrid team.

The only fear is Pinto, if he doesn't make a stupid error, it will be an easy game.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm

El Pipita wrote:Barca is not playing better than us either. i think the game will be even honestly.

Not really, even if Barca is under performing, they still have a perfectly designed offensive gameplan to rely upon.

We however are relying too much on intangibles and individual performances to win games.

we are not in the same situation, because at worst, they will just pass the ball around, until they figure out something.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 pm

El Pipita wrote:Barca is not playing better than us either. i think the game will be even honestly.
Are you really considering Barca's form going into a big game? Still haven't learned have you lol

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 pm

I would prefer valdes over pinto there...valdes will give us a chance or two which ronaldo cant Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeah, they should. Going gung ho with so many injuries/suspensions is pretty much suicide. Pepe should play at DM or something, cuz Lass is shit.

Maybe Cristiana will fire up and shush all haters, but the probablity of that happening is near the probability of a Madrid win.

Sahin should be given a go... because why the frak not? From bench, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't care I want to win.
But our form is pretty shitty right now
In terms of how the team is performing on the pitch overall.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Are you really considering Barca's form going into a big game? Still haven't learned have you lol

The same can be said about Real Madrid. our players clearly don't want to lose another Clasico, so they might suddenly play better.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:41 pm

I want to see:

Casillas
Coentrao Varane Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Callejon Lass Alonso Ronaldo
Benzema

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Is Carvalho not fit? If he was I think he would be trusted more for a Clasico because Varanse is so young, as well as the portugese bias Razz

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Omniscient wrote:I want to see:

Casillas
Benzema

*bleep* lass. Seriously.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Casillas
Benzema

*bleep* lass. Seriously.

Lass has generally been above average against Barcelona. Who else would you play in his stead?

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 pm

they shoud park the plane tbh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 pm

i would personally play

casillas
Lass Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Sahin--Alonso--Coentrao
ozil benzema ronaldo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:47 pm

It's a good thing Di Maria is injured, I would go with 4-2-2-2 formation, Ozil and Kaka just behind Huguian and Benzema, while Alonso and Lass sit at the midfield.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Omniscient wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Casillas
Benzema

*bleep* lass. Seriously.

Lass has generally been above average against Barcelona. Who else would you play in his stead?

A traffic cone. I'm being dead serious. Once Lass gets booked, he becomes a liability.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 pm

seeing that we have nothing to lose, since copa isnt one of our priorities anyway why not try to play an open game
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Am I seeing 5 man defenses against Barca?

Like in 1 less midfielder to press?

Say hello to 80% possession.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Potential wrote:It's a good thing Di Maria is injured, I would go with 4-2-2-2 formation, Ozil and Kaka just behind Huguian and Benzema, while Alonso and Lass sit at the midfield.

Yeah losing arguably our best performer and one of the best performers vs Barca is a good thing?

By the way, this does not mean Higuain will play. Mou has always prefered a winger with high workrate in every team he has coached.

In Chelsea it was Robben, in Inter it was Pandev. In Real Madrid, it's Di Maria and Callejon.

You get the idea.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum