Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com)

+10
the xcx
Mr Nick09
wigglesworth
fatman123
Art Morte
Kick
EarlyPrototype
Kev
OLpower
The dizz
14 posters

Go down

Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com) Empty Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com)

Post by The dizz Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm

After looking at how many topics each club section there is no doubt that juventus absolutely dominates and i am curious as to why this is. I myself am a juventino from the uk, supporting no big english teams ( apart from a league 2 team which i shal name undiscled for now) thoughts...
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com) Empty Re: Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com)

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

There are more message in the Madrid section.

But the true question is: why Manchester United fans have such a little fanbase on this forum, when Arsenal , Liverpool and even Chelsea have more.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com) Empty Re: Why does Juventus have such a big fan base on this forum (and the latter at goal.com)

Post by Kev Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 pm

This forum's weird. I would expect Barcelona's section to have 10000000x more activity, given their recent successes. They should attract thousands of bandwagoners a day.

How we have so much activity given our crap recent history baffles me.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Real Madrid has the biggest fan base on this forum but Juve does have quite a big one too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Chelsea doesn't have that many TBH.

I think it's because Juve were a better team when most of us started watching Football.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Juventus are globally very popular a club.
Their section has got a lot of threads partly because they post every little transfer rumour separately there - and we know they've been linked to absolutely everyone by the Italian media.

Manchester United's small following here is a pity, I'd enjoy having more of their fans here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Kevacious wrote:This forum's weird. I would expect Barcelona's section to have 10000000x more activity, given their recent successes. They should attract thousands of bandwagoners a day.

How we have so much activity given our crap recent history baffles me.

Loyalty I guess.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The dizz Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm

maybe because most man utd fans are eating prawn sandwhiches all day long or only speak chinese....
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Juve are THE most supported team in all of Italy and although nobody on this forum is from Italy (correct me if im wrong!) this massive fanbase does have a radiating effect across the world attracting fans from everywhere

also Juve have been consistently a dominate force in Serie A for the last 20-30 years at least (bar the last few seasons) where most other big clubs sort of phase in and out of complete dominance or have only become big recently

so i guess its stuff like that which makes Juve so represented in the forums as they have a larger accumulation of real fans who will use forums like this rather then sides like barca whose recent influx of fans is 90% glory hunters (maybe a bit ironic from a chelsea fan Razz)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Juventus had the most fans on goal.com too. They also have twice as many topics as Real Madrd indicating that probably there are more Juventus fans here to than Madrid fans.

Juventus have a tremendous number of fans in the Italian diaspora. These fans have local societies/clubs that have been active for generations and are usually not counted as part of the fan base that is counted by the analysts from the club themselves. I have seen Juventus flags in Cusco, Peru, for example. I thought I would see them in Machu Pichu. LOL

BTW I am an Inter fan.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

The thing about the topics in the juventus section is that they post every news articke they put their hands on.

So you can find 4 Aguero articles on their first page just because they found four different article.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 pm

I have my own theory that most of the people who choose their club to support, they actually go the ones who sometimes lose a game or so..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm

The xcx wrote:I have my own theory that most of the people who choose their club to support, they actually go the ones who sometimes lose a game or so..

so they cant be labeled glory hunters?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

The bandwagonners are on full force behind Barcelona now. The reason why Barcelona fans are not the majority here is because the big majority of the people here are not bandwagonners but are fans.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Art Morte wrote:Juventus are globally very popular a club.
Their section has got a lot of threads partly because they post every little transfer rumour separately there - and we know they've been linked to absolutely everyone by the Italian media.

Manchester United's small following here is a pity, I'd enjoy having more of their fans here.

Really? Thats what makes me actually like this forums. Can't stand some of those cocky bastards.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 pm

there is no doubt that real madrid section is the biggest in this forum..the thing is that we post millions of rumour in a separate thread day in day out..coming to goal.com i think arsenal,chelsea and barca have most fans coz of the huge african fan base..even real madrid to an extent but not as huge as the epl teams..in serie a scetion of goal.com undoubtedly milan is the biggest followed by juventus !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:17 pm

boca juniors also have too many fans here

:bball: bounce :bball: bounce :bball: bounce Suspect
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:19 pm

The average age of this forum is 20/21. When they started watching football the powerhouses were Real, Juve and Milan. Hence the reason why these 3 clubs have the biggest fanbase in this forum. And most Man Utd fans chill in Redcafe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down