la bestia negra
Ali
zizzle
milanfan7
Pedram
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Iran Cracking Down Online With "Halal Internet" - Page 2 Empty Re: Iran Cracking Down Online With "Halal Internet"

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:what kind of websites will be blocked mamad/sina/pipita ?

Por-n, modeling and Websites like that are blocked in Iran. but Nothing WILL change. this Halal Internet is something different from what people think. i can't explain it now but its like a additional thing to Internet. some local stuff. you can choose to be in or not. and if you choose to be in it doesn't mean you can't use regular Internet or other websites.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Iran Cracking Down Online With "Halal Internet" - Page 2 Empty Re: Iran Cracking Down Online With "Halal Internet"

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

There are Millions of Internet users in Iran and 90% of them are using foreign websites most of the time. In universities we use this websites all the time for research and....

There is no way they block all foreign websites in Iran. thats a lie. media crap.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm

but the report made it seem like they're blocking the internet ! could it be that they're trying to manipulate us ? naaah, they never do that
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Mamad wrote:
RealGunner wrote:what kind of websites will be blocked mamad/sina/pipita ?

Por-n, modeling and Websites like that are blocked in Iran. but Nothing WILL change. this Halal Internet is something different from what people think. i can't explain it now but its like a additional thing to Internet. some local stuff. you can choose to be in or not. and if you choose to be in it doesn't mean you can't use regular Internet or other websites.

This explanation makes a couple of people look silly Laughing
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:WTF, bunch retards running country. How low can you go? destroying an entire nation in the name of Islam. Hypocrites scumbags, have nothing else to do but make up laws for others but they will never follow the rules themselves.

Raptor, that post was truly idiotic. SOPA is the US' version and you're not claiming they're "destroying an entire nation" in the name of Christianity. This is a worldwide trend being pressured by the U.S.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: You do realize that the website you posted is a comedy website,right?

With sources backing it up, do you even read ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

7amood11 wrote:

lol really? Laughing Don't know if you've been following the news lately, but we're under new leadership, so no more censorship of Youtube and other social networking sites. :coffee: And it's Libya.

thought it was obvious, i'm not that ignorant lol

and as for the spelling, i was tired, give me a break Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:WTF, bunch retards running country. How low can you go? destroying an entire nation in the name of Islam. Hypocrites scumbags, have nothing else to do but make up laws for others but they will never follow the rules themselves.

Raptor, that post was truly idiotic. SOPA is the US' version and you're not claiming they're "destroying an entire nation" in the name of Christianity. This is a worldwide trend being pressured by the U.S.

Iran will soon create an internet that conforms to Islamic principles, to improve its communication and trade links with the world" […] We can describe it as a genuinely 'halal' network aimed at Muslims on a ethical and moral level […] The aim of this network is to increase Iran and the Farsi language's presence in what has become the most important source of international communication.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), also known as H.R. 3261, is a bill that was introduced in the United States House of Representatives on October 26, 2011, by Representative Lamar Smith (R-TX) and a bipartisan group of 12 initial co-sponsors. The bill expands the ability of U.S. law enforcement and copyright holders to fight online trafficking in copyrighted intellectual property and counterfeit goods.[2] Now before the House Judiciary Committee, it builds on the similar PRO-IP Act of 2008 and the corresponding Senate bill, the PROTECT IP Act.[3]
Proponents of the bill say it protects the intellectual property market and corresponding industry, jobs and revenue, and is necessary to bolster enforcement of copyright laws especially against foreign websites. They cite examples such as Google's $500 million settlement with the Department of Justice for its role in a scheme to target U.S. consumers with ads to buy illegal prescription drugs from Canadian pharmacies.[5] Opponents say that it infringes on First Amendment rights, is Internet censorship,[6] will cripple the Internet,[7] and will threaten whistle-blowing and other free speech
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just dont see how they both are the same thing. I have nothing against any religion and I think Islam is a pure religion. I just dont trust any leader of any country they all are lairs and cheaters and would put down their people.

So called religious people should not rule a country.

I may have overreacted too early and I should wait till this new laws starts.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I don't think "SOPA" and "Halal Internet" are the same.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm

It will both result in the same thing, censorship. They will also ban damn near the same sites.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:🤦v
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2