Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "

4 posters

Go down

Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "  Empty Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "

Post by DeviAngel Tue 3 Jan - 7:27

It took place this afternoon press conference at the Hotel for the presentation of the Meydan training camp in Dubai. Antonio Conte also expressed sul'acquisto the former Roma striker:

" What we saw at Milan Borriello who had not seen? Hopefully the same things we've seen in Pirlo - the words of the Juventus coach, reported by Gazzetta.it -. Behind our every choice there is always a lot of reasoning and evaluation. The choice of Borriello is shared between me and those who do not understand the company and highlights problems of abundance in the role. Juve are a great team and as such must reason: so no one should be afraid of competition. And of course, are the new signings have to prove they deserve a place in the team and be able to subvert hierarchies ". The Bianconeri then went on to analyze the competition:

" Allegri hopes that Juve come second? It 'just that Allegri think so, but there's only Juve trying to subvert the prediction that sees AC Milan encouraged. I think Inter, Napoli, Udinese, at Lazio. Who does cups could be galvanized: a player happened to me three times to win the league title and reach the Champions League final. Milan is the team that has something more, and it employs more used to fighting for the flag . "

Conte suggests that the market for Juventus will not close with the purchase of Marco Borriello:

" We will evaluate whether to do other operations, and we hope to end season the assessment is positive about our work. I remember in the summer transfer campaign of Juve had been criticized, but for now the team is first. There's always a lot of work, but so far we have been really good. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "  Empty Re: Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "

Post by DeviAngel Tue 3 Jan - 8:17

Antonio Conte has defended Juventus’ decision to sign Marco Borriello and hit back at Massimiliano Allegri’s suggestion that Milan are not scared of Juve.

This week has seen striker Borriello all but complete a six-month loan switch to the Bianconeri. With the squad already thought to have an abundance of attacking options, the question has been raised as to whether his arrival is necessary.

However, in speaking as Juve’s mid-season winter trip to Dubai drew to a close, Conte believes Borriello has the potential to offer the Bianconeri something different and compared his arrival to that of Andrea Pirlo in the summer.

“What do we see in Borriello that Milan have not?” commented Conte. “Maybe the same things we have seen in Pirlo.

“Behind every choice there is always a lot of reasoning and evaluation. The choice of Borriello is shared between the club and me and I do not understand those who emphasise the problems of an overabundance.

“Juve are a great team and must reason as much - no one should be afraid of competition.”

The Coach expanded further on the point to suggest that Borriello may not be the only addition to the squad this January.

“We will evaluate whether or not to make other moves and we want to end the season with a positive opinion of business carried out.

“I remember that Juve’s summer transfer campaign was criticised, but for the moment the team is first. There is always a lot of work, but so far we have been really good.”

Conte also took time to respond to Massimiliano Allegri’s claim that Milan are not scared of Juventus’ Scudetto threat.

“It is just Allegri that thinks this and it is not just Juve trying to subvert the prediction that Milan are encouraging.

They do have something more, a squad more accustomed to fighting for the Scudetto. But there is also Inter, Napoli, Udinese and Lazio.

“There is always work to do, do not forget that seven months ago we started from scratch and now we find ourselves top of the League unbeaten and it fills us with pride. But we know there is much still to do.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "  Empty Re: Conte : " What we saw in Borriello that Milan didn't saw? We hope the same thing we saw at Pirlo "

Post by FilthyLuca Tue 3 Jan - 8:28

I think its a different situation, Pirlo was not renewed because of some bull.shit policy where they dont give players over 30 more than a year extension. I Marco is just not good enough anymore

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 3 Jan - 8:33

FilthyLuca wrote:I think its a different situation, Pirlo was not renewed because of some bull.shit policy where they dont give players over 30 more than a year extension. I Marco is just not good enough anymore

Actually borielllo left because Ibra and Robinho came Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed 4 Jan - 13:19

thats probably the reason they spent all that cash on ibra and robinho, cuz he could cut it anymore

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 4 Jan - 13:19

FilthyLuca wrote:thats probably the reason they spent all that cash on ibra and robinho, cuz he could cut it anymore

We shall see that soon I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed 4 Jan - 14:12

Milan's probably paying more in wages for their strikers then Juve pay to the entire team.. I mean.. Milan is out of control in my opinion.. Tevez in addition? I can't handle it.. Maybe it's because im used to manage smaller sides in football manager and has an opinion on how much a club should pay in wages..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed 4 Jan - 17:23

Classy words by Conte as always
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down