arigle
matpol
EarlyPrototype
Tomwin Lannister
Khaled
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

South America starting 11 vs Europe starting 11  - Page 3 Empty Re: South America starting 11 vs Europe starting 11

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

its not just us...there are players like Vidal,Suarez,Cavani,Falcao.....

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

South America starting 11 vs Europe starting 11  - Page 3 Empty Re: South America starting 11 vs Europe starting 11

Post by billionmillion Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Ganso wrote:
--------------D. Alves------------
Alves-Masch-T. Silva--Zanetti
-----Lucas--------Vidal-------
Neymar---Ganso---Aguero
------------Messi--------------
only vidal is not from bra-arg smoking
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:28 am

billionmillion wrote:its unfair comparison in first place. europe have more teams s.america is just argentina and brazil. funny thing is that this 2 team can make a squad in the same level with whole europe squad Laughing

funny thing : a certain uruguay did better than both argentina and brazil in the wc

and in the copa a hell lot of teams did better than these two
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 am

I remember Batistuta and Ronaldo ripping Europe to shreds before France 99
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 am

Lord Hades wrote:
billionmillion wrote:its unfair comparison in first place. europe have more teams s.america is just argentina and brazil. funny thing is that this 2 team can make a squad in the same level with whole europe squad Laughing

funny thing : a certain uruguay did better than both argentina and brazil in the wc

Introducing Euro 2004 champions - Greece. the best and most talented Europe team in the last decade
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am

billionmillion wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

Introducing Euro 2004 champions - Greece. the best and most talented Europe team in the last decade

comparing greece to uruguay lmao? seriously . go read up a history book or something
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am

Copa America Player of the tournament not making most teams Laughing

Suarez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 am

Yurop wins.

------------------ Neuer
Lahm -- Pique --- Hummels -- Coentrao
---------------- Schweinsteiger
----------- Xavi ---------- Özil
Podolski ------- Gomez ------------- CR7

Subs: Casillas, Ramos, Alonso, Fabregas, Ribéry, Robben, Benzema
Omitted for no good reason: Vidic, Nasri, Modric, RVP, Götze, Kroos, Müller, Iniesta, Villa, Rooney, all of Italy...
Podolski and CR7 in there are obviously personal preference, my idea of the team is a Real/Barca/Bayern hybrid, playing boring Tiki-Taka, simply because it wins you matches.
If you want to go about it from a more neutral standpoint, and to work more like Barca, you probably re-insert Iniesta, have Götze or Özil play the Messi role (I know they're not as good, shut up), maybe even Benz, use Ribéry and Robben as wingers and don't tell me about Biscuits, I can't abide divers and Piggy will do his job, only better, if need be.

(Made this post without looking at my old post to see how my opinion has changed :X )

Edit: Saw my old post. Lol'ed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:22 am

Lord Hades wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

comparing greece to uruguay lmao? seriously . go read up a history book or something
some people dont understand by short answers. first you quote me and say "uruguay did better than arg bra in the wc". irrelevant quote which has nothing to do with squads and players. if you meant players did those teams to perform better than bra and arg, then i showed you an example 'greece' to prove that player's talent was not the reason why greece performed better than anyone, its more like system, coach or team chemistry or luck.

And in this thread we make squads from talented players. and 90% of them belongs to brazil and argentina. If S.America have Arg and Bra, then Europe have Spain, Holland, Germany, Italy, France, England. If S.America have Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile. Europe have Portugal, Czech Republic, Russia, Sweden, Croatia, Denmark. Europe have 3 times more teams in each category
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

anyone who leaves Chellini out has never watched him play. Guy is a machine.

Buffon/Nuere

Abate - Silva - Chellini - Lahm

Schwini

Robben - Pirlo - Iniesta

RVP - Ronaldo

It's hard to make a list, so many good players.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Kind of upsetting I see no Falcao in any lineups even as a sub.

This guy would tear it up had he with the huge amount of midfield talent that exists in South America
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3