January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

+52
Amar
Jack Russell
EL Patron
Forza
Mr Nick09
Ali
OLpower
SUPERCARTTS
Wilson37
Abramovich
jcsc13
Zealous
6unner
boss
Arsenalfaithfull
Kwame2u
REWB
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Highburied
Spider
nikolai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Ganso
El Gunner
Sushi Master
Iceman
Emaharg
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
djoe26
jayp
gmos01
Jamin
JAY-Z
Funkentelechy
shinigami99
aleumdance
urbaNRoots
Artilleristen
lenear1030
MJ
Sri
SamuelJayC
Quinten Metsys
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
Twoism
TalkingReckless
Sina
RealGunner
Jay29
56 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Haha to be fair, most of us said the same thing about koscielny last year, and look how he turned out.

He also bought us Chu young and Chamack because he likes being a tightwad

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

No one is moaning about Koscielny. He was always promising, and now is fulfilling it.

But it's things like Park £3m > Ba free. Benayoun loan > Cabaye £4.3m.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Caught out on what, exactly? One player who played in Turkey for one year happened to turn world class... playing in France, not Turkey. Did that move make Ribery world class all of a sudden?

Can you name any one else who's done the same? Is Shaqiri guaranteed to become world class too because he moved to Turkey?

And you ignored my point about needing immediate impact, not a promising talent. Is that not a suitable enough reason not to sign him now?

Shaqiri excellent in the summer u-21 euros, destroyed Man United, excellent at basel week in week out. Basel in CL knock outs. Shaqiri excellent v England last summer in 2-2.

How much more proof do you need?!!!!! Why do you think Gala are paying £8m ffs?

Maybe we should just continue to watch Arshavin every week. smh.

I'm not saying Shaqiri would save us, but he is twice the player of Walcott, a better footballer than Gervinho and anyone is better than Arshavin.

He is young? If your good enough, you're old enough.

Incidentally, why didn't we sign Ribery ANYWAY?

Shaqiri didn't destroy United. Had a good game, but didn't destroy them. And yes, he had a very good U21 Euros, but disappeared when it mattered in the final. And that performance against England? One sub appearance, one great goal. Nothing else.

You're over-rating Shaqiri's ability. Galatsaray are paying £8mil for him. So what? None of the other clubs interested in him made a bid. Maybe Galatsaray are in a good position to do so. After all, the level in Turkey isn't that high. He'll probably do well over there.

How about Shaqiri performs on a bigger stage. How's that for proof?

How many times do we keep saying "don't buy youngsters"? How many times do we keep saying "buy proven players"? Shaqiri isn't proven. He's a young talent. He still has to develop his game. Can we afford to have that sort of player as of this moment? No. Just look at Ramsey, for example.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

HOw can we complain about Cabaye... we only see the highlights (assuming noone here actually follows NUFC). I am sure, there are plenty of passes that he misplaces/screws up. Had we got'n him, we would have been quick to cruicify him and Wenger for bringing him from such inexperienced team (Lille is by no means a big club in France, as they will not retain the title...and that they were just an anomaly.)
Furthermore, Lack of creativity was never thought to have been an area we needed to invent in (we all, along with every one else in the league thought we coudl have managed with Ramsey, Wilshere, Arshavin playing in the middle)

And as for Chamakh, well he may be shit now, but those goals that he got during the start of the season , the penalties... esp the penalties, saved us from slipping from the 4th spot. (I consider that a good investment, considering he was FREE).

And with Ba, noone saw that coming. We cant be mad at the club for not monitoring every single hidden Gem.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Caught out on what, exactly? One player who played in Turkey for one year happened to turn world class... playing in France, not Turkey. Did that move make Ribery world class all of a sudden?

Can you name any one else who's done the same? Is Shaqiri guaranteed to become world class too because he moved to Turkey?

And you ignored my point about needing immediate impact, not a promising talent. Is that not a suitable enough reason not to sign him now?

Shaqiri excellent in the summer u-21 euros, destroyed Man United, excellent at basel week in week out. Basel in CL knock outs. Shaqiri excellent v England last summer in 2-2.

How much more proof do you need?!!!!! Why do you think Gala are paying £8m ffs?

Maybe we should just continue to watch Arshavin every week. smh.

I'm not saying Shaqiri would save us, but he is twice the player of Walcott, a better footballer than Gervinho and anyone is better than Arshavin.

He is young? If your good enough, you're old enough.

Incidentally, why didn't we sign Ribery ANYWAY?

Shaqiri didn't destroy United. Had a good game, but didn't destroy them. And yes, he had a very good U21 Euros, but disappeared when it mattered in the final. And that performance against England? One sub appearance, one great goal. Nothing else.

You're over-rating Shaqiri's ability. Galatsaray are paying £8mil for him. So what? None of the other clubs interested in him made a bid. Maybe Galatsaray are in a good position to do so. After all, the level in Turkey isn't that high. He'll probably do well over there.

How about Shaqiri performs on a bigger stage. How's that for proof?

How many times do we keep saying "don't buy youngsters"? How many times do we keep saying "buy proven players"? Shaqiri isn't proven. He's a young talent. He still has to develop his game. Can we afford to have that sort of player as of this moment? No. Just look at Ramsey, for example.

A bit unfair to compare him to a player who just missed over a year through injury. That's not a good comparison.

Shaqiri involved in both goals that knocked United out, didn't play in 3-3 at OT (suspended). He went missing the final of the u21 euros? Like Arshavin went missing v Spain in the real 2008 euros?

Arshavin is a proven player right? And he does, what exactly?

I have called for us to sign Podolski for ages, but the club won't even bid.

This WHOLE season is the result of woeful work from the board in the summer. Missing out on countless players and ending up with Parks and Mertesackers. Arteta, Santos, Gervinho, AOC good signings, fair play, but so many better players out there last summer, most obviously Mata, Cazorla, Cabaye, Ba.


Last edited by Samuelj29060 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by boss Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Shaqiri expected to complete £8m Galatasaray transfer in next few days

Arsenal didn't sign him because.... hmm

he is not good enough, thats the only possible reason.
1st of all...Shaqiri won't leave untill summer ..He has a lot things to do..killing Bayern (well Sushi ..sorry man but i saw your comment)!n He will not go in turkey also...Ok, Arsenal didn't want to sign him coz Wenger is ! or being FAIR i don't even want him to join arsenal in january, in fact he won't join us!Reason...trophyless season again. Wink

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 896
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:HOw can we complain about Cabaye... we only see the highlights (assuming noone here actually follows NUFC). I am sure, there are plenty of passes that he misplaces/screws up. Had we got'n him, we would have been quick to cruicify him and Wenger for bringing him from such inexperienced team (Lille is by no means a big club in France, as they will not retain the title...and that they were just an anomaly.)
Furthermore, Lack of creativity was never thought to have been an area we needed to invent in (we all, along with every one else in the league thought we coudl have managed with Ramsey, Wilshere, Arshavin playing in the middle)

And as for Chamakh, well he may be shit now, but those goals that he got during the start of the season , the penalties... esp the penalties, saved us from slipping from the 4th spot. (I consider that a good investment, considering he was FREE).

And with Ba, noone saw that coming. We cant be mad at the club for not monitoring every single hidden Gem.

Ba was excellent for Hoffeinheim and West Ham. Cabaye played in same team as Gervinho- Lille.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Arshavin is a proven player right? And he does, what exactly?

The season he came in he single handedly saved our season. He was a proven player for club and country, came off the back of a great Euros and his signing lifted the morale of the fans.

Shaqiri is not proven, thus we cannot say if he can have a significant enough impact on our season. His signing will not raise the morale of fans or the team. He doesn't have that presence.

I believe those to be sufficient enough reasons not to sign him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:HOw can we complain about Cabaye... we only see the highlights (assuming noone here actually follows NUFC). I am sure, there are plenty of passes that he misplaces/screws up. Had we got'n him, we would have been quick to cruicify him and Wenger for bringing him from such inexperienced team (Lille is by no means a big club in France, as they will not retain the title...and that they were just an anomaly.)
Furthermore, Lack of creativity was never thought to have been an area we needed to invent in (we all, along with every one else in the league thought we coudl have managed with Ramsey, Wilshere, Arshavin playing in the middle)

And as for Chamakh, well he may be shit now, but those goals that he got during the start of the season , the penalties... esp the penalties, saved us from slipping from the 4th spot. (I consider that a good investment, considering he was FREE).

And with Ba, noone saw that coming. We cant be mad at the club for not monitoring every single hidden Gem.

Ba was excellent for Hoffeinheim and West Ham. Cabaye played in same team as Gervinho- Lille.
Samuelj29060 wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:HOw can we complain about Cabaye... we only see the highlights (assuming noone here actually follows NUFC). I am sure, there are plenty of passes that he misplaces/screws up. Had we got'n him, we would have been quick to cruicify him and Wenger for bringing him from such inexperienced team (Lille is by no means a big club in France, as they will not retain the title...and that they were just an anomaly.)
Furthermore, Lack of creativity was never thought to have been an area we needed to invent in (we all, along with every one else in the league thought we coudl have managed with Ramsey, Wilshere, Arshavin playing in the middle)

And as for Chamakh, well he may be shit now, but those goals that he got during the start of the season , the penalties... esp the penalties, saved us from slipping from the 4th spot. (I consider that a good investment, considering he was FREE).

And with Ba, noone saw that coming. We cant be mad at the club for not monitoring every single hidden Gem.

Ba was excellent for Hoffeinheim and West Ham. Cabaye played in same team as Gervinho- Lille.

That is where i was getting at. We got Gervinho (the more high profile player of the 2 ) and we still complain that he is not upto it. Him being from a team like Lille was one of the points people usually brought up , when people challenged the idea that he wasnt "Good enough" for us. Now this was the same Gervinho we all were looking forward to seeing on the pitch based on the Youtube clips. All I am saying is that its easy to praise players from other teams, based only on the highlight reels. Players from smaller clubs are not under the microscope as much as players from the bigger clubs.

Most PL watchers will tell you that the likes of Samba and Cahill are the answer to Arsenal Defenvice woes. And that Koscielny is a horrible defender (Based on that one clip from our carling cup finals) In reality stats prove otherwise.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by EL Patron Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Ba is still better than Chamack and Chu young.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Arshavin is a proven player right? And he does, what exactly?

The season he came in he single handedly saved our season. He was a proven player for club and country, came off the back of a great Euros and his signing lifted the morale of the fans.

Shaqiri is not proven, thus we cannot say if he can have a significant enough impact on our season. His signing will not raise the morale of fans or the team. He doesn't have that presence.

I believe those to be sufficient enough reasons not to sign him.



well he's sucking it up now. he cant be allowed to live off of what he did some seasons ago. if we keep tolerating mediocrity and not holding guys accountable we'll continue to get sh1t results. we cant keep missing opportunities in the transfer windows
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Atletico Madrid offered £8m for Shaqiri too, but Galatasaray's 25%re-sell value shaded the deal.

So Spainish teams were interested Jay...the same team that bought Aguero to the fore.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I didn't say they weren't interested. However, Atleti were the only one to make a bid, weren't they? What about the rest of them? The English, German, Italian and French sides?


Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 pm

If losing 2 games in a row and getting dominated wont make Wenger sign players then I dont know what will. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Imagine this thread if we wont sign anyone, or a youngster Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Imagine this thread if we wont sign anyone, or a youngster Laughing

This the way I see it, we have to sell to buy a player.

Wenger said he wont sell Arshivan or Chamakh because they are quality players. :facepalm:

Wenger will till last day and then he will get news that Sagna and Gibbs are 10 days away and he says we have a big squad and I want to save money for more youngsters in the summer. January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 2276801876

Barcelona will have a garage sale soon. banana

We are looking for a loan player lol, who wants to loan? what is the point of getting a useless player on a loan?

The reason players go on a loan is because they are not good enouph to play for their club.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I didn't say they weren't interested. However, Atleti were the only one to make a bid, weren't they? What about the rest of them? The English, German, Italian and French sides?


Think Atletico and Gala the only ones mate.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Arsenal want to sign Van Persie's 5-year old son.

http://t.co/2YqCnZrA
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

I doubt he'll sign, even he can see that we aren't winning sh*t anytime soon Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey are we in for Olivier Giroud?He was the first guy that poppedup when i googled "arsenal Transfer". I remember there being a 40 somethign million pricetag slapped on him...ugggh wait I think I just answered my own question:(
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:If losing 2 games in a row and getting dominated wont make Wenger sign players then I dont know what will. :facepalm:
Getting thrashed by United again ... You know what? I think he's going to use the United game as a barometer: if we win, he just won't do anything...

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Sina Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

SOME idiots (not here of course)wanted us to lose to Udinese and go out off CL SO WENGER leave the club
please dont tell me you want another defeat so wenger does something in market
though im sure that wont happen that 8-2 match will never ever happen again

where is the spirit ffs Sad
we will beat utd
we will beat them
im sure
and 4th place is not over
spuds to play so many tough games in coming weeks
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Arsenal have agreed a fee of £7.8m with blackburn for samba > rumours
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Sina Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

mertesacker and samba to eat every shit coming to them vs stoke Twisted Evil
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by 6unner Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Our away record is last in the EPL and half of our reaming games are away.
We will potentially have a weaker team for Manu than we did the first time. I am not even going to hope for a win. If we can manage a tie or even a 1 or 2 goal loss I will be happy.

Not having to go out and deal with a second beat down will be good enough.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by djoe26 Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal have agreed a fee of £7.8m with blackburn for samba > rumours

Why not spend that amount of cash on LB who we really need atm? Sometimes Wenger makes stranges move. This is probably just another rumour but i hope we can sign a LB than CB.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1747
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.  - Page 31 Empty Re: January Transfer Thread: Rumours and BS. Mostly BS.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum