Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 31 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

+87
Nirgall
gervinho's forehead
cyberman
bloodless
arigle
Art Morte
milanfan7
McLewis
harhar11
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Spencer
sukrut23
CBarca
johniet
fatman123
Ganso
CaseyBoi
Lord Awesome
cheesy
LeVersacci
ToEy
II Capitano
delaurentishotz
Adit
Doc
donttreadonred
Highburied
Senor Penguin
julias
Zealous
Guiltybystander
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Onyx
JAY-Z
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Yeezus
pasquale22
mr-r34
Artemis
kiranr
IAmManUnited
Albiceleste
jibers
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Nishankly
Seth
honduran09
Red Alert
pUsHa
paddy
rsinatra
everest1
urbaNRoots
SoloInter
Deathrow898
Grande_Milano
halamadrid2
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
aleumdance
Aensensen
DRK
Nirgal
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
che
aunshi
El Chelsea Fuerte
elm_baraja_shaman
azzurres
Vibe
poolsupporter
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
RED
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
aford92
FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 31 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:1st off your definition of racial slur of wrong

Your degrees of murder argument is ridiculous............there is self defence.......there are crimes of passion etc which all merit differing degrees of punishment.

After 42 pages and god knows how many posts you've realised that everthnig you based your argument on was an ignorant assumption on your part.

But I have low standars.

On the previous page he said this

"it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......"

like how can someone argue for 41 pages and then come out with that whopper

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 31 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Your degrees of murder argument is ridiculous............there is self defence.......there are crimes of passion etc which all merit differing degrees of punishment.

After 42 pages and god knows how many posts you've realised that everthnig you based your argument on was an ignorant assumption on your part.

But I have low standars.

I think you are not trying to put the current circumstance in the discussion

I hit you with a stick therefore you murdered me with a needle.

You'll not be charged with murder cos you were defending yourself right?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Good God, how did this thread get up to 39 pages of pure stupidity is beyond me. How stupid can people get.

I will break my argument to several points:

First, Is this Racism?

For the sake of the argument, let us assume Suarez called Evra not Negrito, but Nigger. To make my point, I would like to say that probably none of you have ever been racially abused so that suddenly you think that the word Nigger is something Racially dangerous. I, being a Shia in Saudi Arabia have been stabbed two times in account of being a Shia, beaten near death by 16 guys for daring to fight back, and was called to have a tail by the religion teacher .

That is Racism, football players calling each other names in a match is far from it. Racism is the degradation and prejudice against one based on Race or Identity (Religion, Sect, etc.) To say that Suarez is racist because he insulted Evra EVEN if he used a racially loaded slur is like saying the whole of the U.S is racist because they insist on calling Obama the first black president. It just doesn't make sense, especially since Suarez is from multicultural Uruguay and actually has a bloody black grandfather.

It really annoys me how much you guys cry racism when probably none of you have experienced it or are working in a field that involves it so much (International politics) like I do, so sod off on calling another person racist when he does not fall under the definition whatsoever, unless you know for certain that Suarez believes people of dark skin color are inferior. If you do not, then any court of law WILL find you guilty of defamation.

Conclusion, racially loaded insult are NOT enough to label someone as racist.

Note: Yes elm, Racism does indeed come in *bleep* degrees, just as EVERYTHING else does. Burns, disease, fraking race, and the bloody melatonin content. You arguing against that proves your abuse free existance in the U.S.

Second, Is Negrito Racially loaded?

Courtesy of my vast experience with South America due to my adventurous uncles and the good South Americans here is very obvious now that the Term is used in similar vain to mate. There is no argument there, it is simply fact that Negrito Is not ins anyway, shape, or form a racially loaded slur.

The question now is whether to carry term against Suarez based on English custom. However, not contract for ANY foregin workforce mandates the worker to customize himself with English custom, and as thus there was no law requiring bloody Suarez from learning bloody English WHICH HE DOES NOT SPEAK. Therefore, as learning another language is a basis of learning its Culture, Suarez was and is thinking in Spanish and therefore he was entirely in the realm of Spanish culture when e uttered the words.
Are the words racially loaded, NO. Did Suarez even speak them to insult, we don't know since all Evra said was he heard Negrito. Therefore, with all reasonable doubt, Suarez did not intend to use the word in its negative English usage, and the most he could get was insulting a riling up an opposing player.

Some say that Evra is not Suarez's friend and as such he wouldn't have used it in its mate capacity. This shows extreme stupidity in the part of the arguer here. I am not the friend of the bloody grocery store cashier and yet he tells me to have a good day negrito, I am not the friend of the bloody hotel Manager but he tell me to have a good night negrito (in Brazil, 2007). We are not fraking friends but we use the word mate, because its is better than saying hey person.

Conclusion, judging Suarez based on English custom is bigoted law with no reasonable logic behind it. The FA are making fools of themselves and any English court will be in Suarez side.

Third, Is the Sentence fair?

Suarez is either Racist and used a Racist term in purpose, or he is not and used what can be conceived a racist term by mistake.

The FA took a cowardly way out by giving a punishment that suited neither. Either judge Suarez to be a racist and ban him for life or upon successful rehabilitation. Or judge him not racist and teach him where he erred and give him a token fine.

By choosing neither, they refused to call Suarez racist and refused to call him not a racist which defames the player and is of no sense legally whatsoever. Simply put, it is either a permanent ban or a token fine, any other punishment is a cowards way out.

In Conclusion, Suarez is not a racist by any stretch of the imagination and anyone saying he is a is a bloody bigoted idiot. The when in Rome adage is an ancient and xenophobic proverb, and in our global society, people need to be taught what is done in Rome instead of being expected to learn it.

The argument some imbecile said about if it is alright to kill people if your culture said it's alright. That is a moronic idea, because no single current culture encourages or condones killing in any way shape or form, with the exception of the rouge terrorist cultures like Al Qaeda.

The FA are bloody cowards who are stepping on their own toes, and the people condoning Suarez are as narrow as Chinese finger traps.

Goog god, read a book, or use your bloody brain. It dies of malusage.

P.S: I feelfor you Che, good job mate.

please explain to me that if racism comes in **bleep** degrees then what about murder?

in the end someone died right but it sure must not hurt because after all the murderer only used a needle instead of a dagger or a stabbing knife.

Its ironical how u claim there's stupidity on people's part but didn't read your own post twice...

You are unbelievable. Of course there are degrees to it. Everything isn't black or white.

Do you actually believe murder is murder and thats it because in the end someone died right? This is so unbelievable to see someone present such a argument.

@elm, yes murder comes in degrees.

Based on the country, but roughly there are three degrees.

Accidental Manslaughter; car accidents and such.

Murder without Intent, punching someone in an argument and them dying from the fall.

Murder with intent; self explanetory.

And then, there is tortureous murder, which is worse than swift murder. You can shoot someone one once, or you can stab them 100 times before you kill them.

So yes, Murder comes in fraking degrees, and you obviously shown everyone how stupid you are.

sorry lord spencer. you are wrong.

someone died right? thus murder is murder scratch
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 pm

But I have low standars.

"it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......"

you can keep honking sh*t all you want but please if you have nothing to say, stop following me around quoting me and spewing sh*t...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

elmystique wrote:

But I have low standars.

I think you are not trying to put the current circumstance in the discussion

I hit you with a stick therefore you murdered me with a needle.

You'll not be charged with murder cos you were defending yourself right?

No, no court will charge you wiuth murder unless you pleaded guilty. A needle is a non-lethal weapon and as such would not be considered a Murderous intention.

It would be murder without intent in self defense. You can even get off without spending a single day in jail.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Can people stop multi-quoting ffs? Geez.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

The topic is not about murder. It's about Suarez, his comment, racism and political correctness and the FA's decision. You can throw in Evra if you want.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

elmystique wrote:

But I have low standars.

you can keep honking sh*t all you want but please if you have nothing to say, stop following me around quoting me and spewing sh*t...

Do you even realise what is wrong with that statement?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Good God, how did this thread get up to 39 pages of pure stupidity is beyond me. How stupid can people get.

First, Is this Racism?

For the sake of the argument, let us assume Suarez called Evra not Negrito, but Nigger. To make my point, I would like to say that probably none of you have ever been racially abused so that suddenly you think that the word Nigger is something Racially dangerous. I, being a Shia in Saudi Arabia have been stabbed two times in account of being a Shia, beaten near death by 16 guys for daring to fight back, and was called to have a tail by the religion teacher .

That is Racism, football players calling each other names in a match is far from it. Racism is the degradation and prejudice against one based on Race or Identity (Religion, Sect, etc.) To say that Suarez is racist because he insulted Evra EVEN if he used a racially loaded slur is like saying the whole of the U.S is racist because they insist on calling Obama the first black president. It just doesn't make sense, especially since Suarez is from multicultural Uruguay and actually has a bloody black grandfather.

It really annoys me how much you guys cry racism when probably none of you have experienced it or are working in a field that involves it so much (International politics) like I do, so sod off on calling another person racist when he does not fall under the definition whatsoever, unless you know for certain that Suarez believes people of dark skin color are inferior. If you do not, then any court of law WILL find you guilty of defamation.

Note: Yes elm, Racism does indeed come in *bleep* degrees, just as EVERYTHING else does. Burns, disease, fraking race, and the bloody melatonin content. You arguing against that proves your abuse free existance in the U.S.

Courtesy of my vast experience with South America due to my adventurous uncles and the good South Americans here is very obvious now that the Term is used in similar vain to mate. There is no argument there, it is simply fact that Negrito Is not ins anyway, shape, or form a racially loaded slur.

The question now is whether to carry term against Suarez based on English custom. However, not contract for ANY foregin workforce mandates the worker to customize himself with English custom, and as thus there was no law requiring bloody Suarez from learning bloody English WHICH HE DOES NOT SPEAK. Therefore, as learning another language is a basis of learning its Culture, Suarez was and is thinking in Spanish and therefore he was entirely in the realm of Spanish culture when e uttered the words.
Are the words racially loaded, NO. Did Suarez even speak them to insult, we don't know since all Evra said was he heard Negrito. Therefore, with all reasonable doubt, Suarez did not intend to use the word in its negative English usage, and the most he could get was insulting a riling up an opposing player.

Some say that Evra is not Suarez's friend and as such he wouldn't have used it in its mate capacity. This shows extreme stupidity in the part of the arguer here. I am not the friend of the bloody grocery store cashier and yet he tells me to have a good day negrito, I am not the friend of the bloody hotel Manager but he tell me to have a good night negrito (in Brazil, 2007). We are not fraking friends but we use the word mate, because its is better than saying hey person.

Conclusion, judging Suarez based on English custom is bigoted law with no reasonable logic behind it. The FA are making fools of themselves and any English court will be in Suarez side.

Suarez is either Racist and used a Racist term in purpose, or he is not and used what can be conceived a racist term by mistake.

The FA took a cowardly way out by giving a punishment that suited neither. Either judge Suarez to be a racist and ban him for life or upon successful rehabilitation. Or judge him not racist and teach him where he erred and give him a token fine.

By choosing neither, they refused to call Suarez racist and refused to call him not a racist which defames the player and is of no sense legally whatsoever. Simply put, it is either a permanent ban or a token fine, any other punishment is a cowards way out.

In Conclusion, Suarez is not a racist by any stretch of the imagination and anyone saying he is a is a bloody bigoted idiot. The when in Rome adage is an ancient and xenophobic proverb, and in our global society, people need to be taught what is done in Rome instead of being expected to learn it.

The argument some imbecile said about if it is alright to kill people if your culture said it's alright. That is a moronic idea, because no single current culture encourages or condones killing in any way shape or form, with the exception of the rouge terrorist cultures like Al Qaeda.

The FA are bloody cowards who are stepping on their own toes, and the people condoning Suarez are as narrow as Chinese finger traps.

please explain to me that if racism comes in **bleep** degrees then what about murder?

in the end someone died right but it sure must not hurt because after all the murderer only used a needle instead of a dagger or a stabbing knife.

Its ironical how u claim there's stupidity on people's part but didn't read your own post twice...

You are unbelievable. Of course there are degrees to it. Everything isn't black or white.

Do you actually believe murder is murder and thats it because in the end someone died right? This is so unbelievable to see someone present such a argument.

Murder without Intent, punching someone in an argument and them dying from the fall.

And then, there is tortureous murder, which is worse than swift murder. You can shoot someone one once, or you can stab them 100 times before you kill them.

So yes, Murder comes in fraking degrees, and you obviously shown everyone how stupid you are.

you are the one who is showing everyone how stupid and one-sided you are.

This is the situation

Evra calls insults Suarez's nationality [which I in no way support and think if found guilty, he deserves a ban as well] therefore he uses a racial slur on him.

Put that in a murder situation and create a scenario will you...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

jibers wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:From RedCafe:

[Removed For Obvious Reasons]

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 31 1499845164

LOL POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

El Mystique... You truly are an intriguing man. Its quite clear you are suffering from some sort of comprehension problems or disability to sort out and process information. Or your just trolling.

Point is, after aggravating more than 5 posters with your nonsense, kindly take a break from this thread to clear your head.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

elmystique wrote:

But I have low standars.

nope and you can keep quoting me all you want, I will just not have time to notice anymore...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Fine.......even from that perspective.Ever heard of Manslaughter.........yes not everyone who kills a man is charged with murder you Know.Have a read.

Manslaughter is a legal term for the killing of a human being, in a manner considered by law as less culpable than murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Why are we talking about murder? Did Suarez murder someone now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:El Mystique... You truly are an intriguing man. Its quite clear you are suffering from some sort of comprehension problems or disability to sort out and process information. Or your just trolling.

Point is, after aggravating more than 5 posters with your nonsense, kindly take a break from this thread to clear your head.

:coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:El Mystique... You truly are an intriguing man. Its quite clear you are suffering from some sort of comprehension problems or disability to sort out and process information. Or your just trolling.

how have I aggravated anyone, and even if I did, I could careless.

am all for poolsupporter's view that until Suarez has been found to have used the slur, all we are arguing about is nonsense

but what happens if he used it, how will all those arguing for Suarez feel now?

tell me do you honestly feel Suarez should be let off because he did not have the intent?

what next, the Juve fans [of which am one] will all claim they did not have the intent to monkey chant Balotelli and it'd sound logical.

How hard is it to comprehend this?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

elmystique wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
elmystique wrote:

First, Is this Racism?

This is the situation

Evra calls insults Suarez's nationality [which I in no way support and think if found guilty, he deserves a ban as well] therefore he uses a racial slur on him.

And you are the multisided one???

elm, I am an expert on this subject, and as such am much more qualified than you who thinks murder is a single degree case to make a judgment. I gave an argument in which you responded to no single point satisfactorly or at all.

At no point did I even mention Evra's response, and I would give him the same defense if he did say so because he would not know it was perceived as racial taunting in South America.Seriously elm, are you even reading the other's posts.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Doc wrote:Why are we talking about murder? Did Suarez murder someone now?

Ah Doc, your ever kind, reasonable and calm presence was needed here within this thread quite a long time ago. But now as its in its final embers, I would advise you to not participate in a debate in which is akin to talking to large brick wall.

It'll be a waste of your time, this I can guarantee.

But who am I to advise. lol
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Fine.......even from that perspective.Ever heard of Manslaughter.........yes not everyone who kills a man is charged with murder you Know.Have a read.

Manslaughter is a legal term for the killing of a human being, in a manner considered by law as less culpable than murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

rajbirjosh,

you seem to be viewing the whole situation one-sidedly, lets try and view it on Evra's part a bit too....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Doc wrote:Why are we talking about murder? Did Suarez murder someone now?

Ah Doc, your ever kind, reasonable and calm presence was needed here within this thread quite a long time ago. But now as its in its final embers, I would advise you to not participate in a debate in which is akin to talking to large brick wall.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:02 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

But I have low standars.

nope and you can keep quoting me all you want, I will just not have time to notice anymore...

We (as in myself and other posters) have over 43 pages nearly 800 posts have presented our arguments on why we think Suarez is innocent and why we think he did nothing wrong.

Now on page 42 you come into and thread and say: "it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......"

WE ARE NOT STANDING BY HIM EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW HE IS WORNG. WE ARE STANDING BY HIM BECAUSE WE DONT THINK HE IS WRONG.

Like come on, I know by now that you are not bright to put it nicely. You have proved this time and time again and its not just me who has said this. But how could you discount everything that was said in the thread (42 *bleep* pages) and say we are standing by him even though we know what he did was wrong.

Do you think of the most stupid thing do say at a given moment and then say it or does it just come naturally?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:02 pm

elmystique wrote:

how have I aggravated anyone, and even if I did, I could careless.

am all for poolsupporter's view that until Suarez has been found to have used the slur, all we are arguing about is nonsense

but what happens if he used it, how will all those arguing for Suarez feel now?

tell me do you honestly feel Suarez should be let off because he did not have the intent?

what next, the Juve fans [of which am one] will all claim they did not have the intent to monkey chant Balotelli and it'd sound logical.

How hard is it to comprehend this?

Good God, how stupid can your arguments get.

Monkey chants = Racial profiling in Italy.

Therefore there is obvious intent.

Negriot =/= Racial profiling in Uruguay.

Therefore there is reasonable doubt that Suarez has no intent.

Therefore, Monkey chants =/= Negrioto.
Juve case =/= Suarez's case.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 pm

We don't even know for sure if the word actually is "negrito".
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
elmystique wrote:

First, Is this Racism?

This is the situation

And you are the multisided one???

elm, I am an expert on this subject, and as such am much more qualified than you who thinks murder is a single degree case to make a judgment. I gave an argument in which you responded to no single point satisfactorly or at all.

At no point did I even mention Evra's response, and I would give him the same defense if he did say so because he would not know it was perceived as racial taunting in South America.Seriously elm, are you even reading the other's posts.

lord_spencer, don't get me wrong, I know and understand what you are saying

but put Suarez's situation in a murder case and create a premise for us......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Ah Doc, your ever kind, reasonable and calm presence was needed here within this thread quite a long time ago. But now as its in its final embers, I would advise you to not participate in a debate in which is akin to talking to large brick wall.

For God's sake stop being a freakin nancy boy and STFU.

It's a forum, people have varying opinions, people debate.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:04 pm

jibers wrote:

JuvenelCuore, when did they decide to let you back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next