Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 30 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

+87
Nirgall
gervinho's forehead
cyberman
bloodless
arigle
Art Morte
milanfan7
McLewis
harhar11
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Spencer
sukrut23
CBarca
johniet
fatman123
Ganso
CaseyBoi
Lord Awesome
cheesy
LeVersacci
ToEy
II Capitano
delaurentishotz
Adit
Doc
donttreadonred
Highburied
Senor Penguin
julias
Zealous
Guiltybystander
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Onyx
JAY-Z
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Yeezus
pasquale22
mr-r34
Artemis
kiranr
IAmManUnited
Albiceleste
jibers
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Nishankly
Seth
honduran09
Red Alert
pUsHa
paddy
rsinatra
everest1
urbaNRoots
SoloInter
Deathrow898
Grande_Milano
halamadrid2
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
aleumdance
Aensensen
DRK
Nirgal
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
che
aunshi
El Chelsea Fuerte
elm_baraja_shaman
azzurres
Vibe
poolsupporter
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
RED
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
aford92
FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 30 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:While I appreciate KSA's kind words, I can't help but guiltily find the pic quite funny.

I think its mostly because the photoshop work is so well done along with that Suarez looks adorable in the hat.

But tasteless stuff from the boys at Redcafe nonetheless.

:coffee:

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 30 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by poolsupporter Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Arquitecto wrote:While I appreciate KSA's kind words, I can't help but guiltily find the pic quite funny.

I think its mostly because the photoshop work is so well done along with that Suarez looks adorable in the hat.

I'm sorry. How can United supporters laugh at that and then have any credibility in an argument of this sort?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm

poolsupporter wrote:

I'm sorry. How can United supporters laugh at that and then have any credibility in an argument of this sort?

They are to stupid to see that it damages their credibility?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Oh ya and wait until the MODS are gone to post it. You despicable cretin

Take it easy mate, I've apologized and I admit what I did was wrong. Plus I had no idea whether the mods were here or not.

Merry xmas.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

lo @ the pic.

But seriously, Suarez would get the same treatment as blacks by the KKK.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Jesus, it was a joke. I found the pic quite funny.

I find the irony of a Latino in a KKK hat is amazing Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Oh ya and wait until the MODS are gone to post it. You despicable cretin

Take it easy mate, I've apologized and I admit what I did was wrong. Plus I had no idea whether the mods were here or not.

Merry xmas.

Whatever man. You have trolled us Liverpool fans hard over the last few days. You've been a total *bleep* tbf. But happy xmas all the same ya dickhead ya Smile
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm

I wanna know what John Barnes thinks about this whole thing.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 pm

sukrut23 wrote: Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

The f.a. has made an example out of Suarez, but one has to understand that he cannot racially abuse people. IMO, he deserves the punishment handed out to him. He just cannot get away by saying he did not mean the term he said in a racist way.

Its sad to see people standing up for Suarez just because he is from Liv or they hate Man Utd or Evra, cos racism is a much bigger problem than the Liv- Man utd rivalry.

^^

THIS.

it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......

you cannot use a racial slur [no matter what it means in your country or culture] on another person of a different cultural background in ANOTHER COUNTRY and claim you didn't know what it was wrong...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

elmystique wrote:
sukrut23 wrote: Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

The f.a. has made an example out of Suarez, but one has to understand that he cannot racially abuse people. IMO, he deserves the punishment handed out to him. He just cannot get away by saying he did not mean the term he said in a racist way.

Its sad to see people standing up for Suarez just because he is from Liv or they hate Man Utd or Evra, cos racism is a much bigger problem than the Liv- Man utd rivalry.

^^

THIS.

it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......

you cannot use a racial slur [no matter what it means in your country or culture] on another person of a different cultural background in ANOTHER COUNTRY and claim you didn't know what it was wrong...

After 41 pages you still dont get it. :facepalm:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Merry xmas.

Whatever man. You have trolled us Liverpool fans hard over the last few days. You've been a total *bleep* tbf. But happy xmas all the same ya dickhead ya Smile

Yeah it's getting out of hand....and the fact that it's a rival player adds a bit more hostility I guess. It shouldn't be like that. It's the reason why I removed that 'guilty' sig I had, cuz I realized it might rile up the LFC fans who I have no problem with (apart from one poster).

Anyway let's put the slanging match between us two behind us. Smile

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

poolsupporter wrote:

Huh? I'm simply saying that with a pang of guilt, I find the pic amusing and thats all. Not commenting on United's fans validity or classlessness on the matter.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Good God, how did this thread get up to 39 pages of pure stupidity is beyond me. How stupid can people get.

I will break my argument to several points:

First, Is this Racism?

For the sake of the argument, let us assume Suarez called Evra not Negrito, but Nigger. To make my point, I would like to say that probably none of you have ever been racially abused so that suddenly you think that the word Nigger is something Racially dangerous. I, being a Shia in Saudi Arabia have been stabbed two times in account of being a Shia, beaten near death by 16 guys for daring to fight back, and was called to have a tail by the religion teacher .

That is Racism, football players calling each other names in a match is far from it. Racism is the degradation and prejudice against one based on Race or Identity (Religion, Sect, etc.) To say that Suarez is racist because he insulted Evra EVEN if he used a racially loaded slur is like saying the whole of the U.S is racist because they insist on calling Obama the first black president. It just doesn't make sense, especially since Suarez is from multicultural Uruguay and actually has a bloody black grandfather.

It really annoys me how much you guys cry racism when probably none of you have experienced it or are working in a field that involves it so much (International politics) like I do, so sod off on calling another person racist when he does not fall under the definition whatsoever, unless you know for certain that Suarez believes people of dark skin color are inferior. If you do not, then any court of law WILL find you guilty of defamation.

Conclusion, racially loaded insult are NOT enough to label someone as racist.

Note: Yes elm, Racism does indeed come in *bleep* degrees, just as EVERYTHING else does. Burns, disease, fraking race, and the bloody melatonin content. You arguing against that proves your abuse free existance in the U.S.

Second, Is Negrito Racially loaded?

Courtesy of my vast experience with South America due to my adventurous uncles and the good South Americans here is very obvious now that the Term is used in similar vain to mate. There is no argument there, it is simply fact that Negrito Is not ins anyway, shape, or form a racially loaded slur.

The question now is whether to carry term against Suarez based on English custom. However, not contract for ANY foregin workforce mandates the worker to customize himself with English custom, and as thus there was no law requiring bloody Suarez from learning bloody English WHICH HE DOES NOT SPEAK. Therefore, as learning another language is a basis of learning its Culture, Suarez was and is thinking in Spanish and therefore he was entirely in the realm of Spanish culture when e uttered the words.
Are the words racially loaded, NO. Did Suarez even speak them to insult, we don't know since all Evra said was he heard Negrito. Therefore, with all reasonable doubt, Suarez did not intend to use the word in its negative English usage, and the most he could get was insulting a riling up an opposing player.

Some say that Evra is not Suarez's friend and as such he wouldn't have used it in its mate capacity. This shows extreme stupidity in the part of the arguer here. I am not the friend of the bloody grocery store cashier and yet he tells me to have a good day negrito, I am not the friend of the bloody hotel Manager but he tell me to have a good night negrito (in Brazil, 2007). We are not fraking friends but we use the word mate, because its is better than saying hey person.

Conclusion, judging Suarez based on English custom is bigoted law with no reasonable logic behind it. The FA are making fools of themselves and any English court will be in Suarez side.

Third, Is the Sentence fair?

Suarez is either Racist and used a Racist term in purpose, or he is not and used what can be conceived a racist term by mistake.

The FA took a cowardly way out by giving a punishment that suited neither. Either judge Suarez to be a racist and ban him for life or upon successful rehabilitation. Or judge him not racist and teach him where he erred and give him a token fine.

By choosing neither, they refused to call Suarez racist and refused to call him not a racist which defames the player and is of no sense legally whatsoever. Simply put, it is either a permanent ban or a token fine, any other punishment is a cowards way out.

In Conclusion, Suarez is not a racist by any stretch of the imagination and anyone saying he is a is a bloody bigoted idiot. The when in Rome adage is an ancient and xenophobic proverb, and in our global society, people need to be taught what is done in Rome instead of being expected to learn it.

The argument some imbecile said about if it is alright to kill people if your culture said it's alright. That is a moronic idea, because no single current culture encourages or condones killing in any way shape or form, with the exception of the rouge terrorist cultures like Al Qaeda.

The FA are bloody cowards who are stepping on their own toes, and the people condoning Suarez are as narrow as Chinese finger traps.

Goog god, read a book, or use your bloody brain. It dies of malusage.

P.S: I feelfor you Che, good job mate.

please explain to me that if racism comes in **bleep** degrees then what about murder?

in the end someone died right but it sure must not hurt because after all the murderer only used a needle instead of a dagger or a stabbing knife.

Its ironical how u claim there's stupidity on people's part but didn't read your own post twice...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Merry xmas.

Yeah it's getting out of hand....and the fact that it's a rival player adds a bit more hostility I guess. It shouldn't be like that. It's the reason why I removed that 'guilty' sig I had, cuz I realized it might rile up the LFC fans who I have no problem with (apart from one poster).

Anyone let's put the slanging match between us two behind us. Smile

Done.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm changing lanes. Now I go with "Suarez unrightfuly punnished" campaign. Chaka
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

My god.........mod's i'll take the 25 %

Elmystique is a *bleep* asshole.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Just in case someone want to reignite this dead topic.

Lord Spencer wrote:Good God, how did this thread get up to 39 pages of pure stupidity is beyond me. How stupid can people get.

First, Is this Racism?

For the sake of the argument, let us assume Suarez called Evra not Negrito, but Nigger. To make my point, I would like to say that probably none of you have ever been racially abused so that suddenly you think that the word Nigger is something Racially dangerous. I, being a Shia in Saudi Arabia have been stabbed two times in account of being a Shia, beaten near death by 16 guys for daring to fight back, and was called to have a tail by the religion teacher .

That is Racism, football players calling each other names in a match is far from it. Racism is the degradation and prejudice against one based on Race or Identity (Religion, Sect, etc.) To say that Suarez is racist because he insulted Evra EVEN if he used a racially loaded slur is like saying the whole of the U.S is racist because they insist on calling Obama the first black president. It just doesn't make sense, especially since Suarez is from multicultural Uruguay and actually has a bloody black grandfather.

It really annoys me how much you guys cry racism when probably none of you have experienced it or are working in a field that involves it so much (International politics) like I do, so sod off on calling another person racist when he does not fall under the definition whatsoever, unless you know for certain that Suarez believes people of dark skin color are inferior. If you do not, then any court of law WILL find you guilty of defamation.

Note: Yes elm, Racism does indeed come in *bleep* degrees, just as EVERYTHING else does. Burns, disease, fraking race, and the bloody melatonin content. You arguing against that proves your abuse free existance in the U.S.

Courtesy of my vast experience with South America due to my adventurous uncles and the good South Americans here is very obvious now that the Term is used in similar vain to mate. There is no argument there, it is simply fact that Negrito Is not ins anyway, shape, or form a racially loaded slur.

The question now is whether to carry term against Suarez based on English custom. However, not contract for ANY foregin workforce mandates the worker to customize himself with English custom, and as thus there was no law requiring bloody Suarez from learning bloody English WHICH HE DOES NOT SPEAK. Therefore, as learning another language is a basis of learning its Culture, Suarez was and is thinking in Spanish and therefore he was entirely in the realm of Spanish culture when e uttered the words.
Are the words racially loaded, NO. Did Suarez even speak them to insult, we don't know since all Evra said was he heard Negrito. Therefore, with all reasonable doubt, Suarez did not intend to use the word in its negative English usage, and the most he could get was insulting a riling up an opposing player.

Some say that Evra is not Suarez's friend and as such he wouldn't have used it in its mate capacity. This shows extreme stupidity in the part of the arguer here. I am not the friend of the bloody grocery store cashier and yet he tells me to have a good day negrito, I am not the friend of the bloody hotel Manager but he tell me to have a good night negrito (in Brazil, 2007). We are not fraking friends but we use the word mate, because its is better than saying hey person.

Conclusion, judging Suarez based on English custom is bigoted law with no reasonable logic behind it. The FA are making fools of themselves and any English court will be in Suarez side.

Suarez is either Racist and used a Racist term in purpose, or he is not and used what can be conceived a racist term by mistake.

The FA took a cowardly way out by giving a punishment that suited neither. Either judge Suarez to be a racist and ban him for life or upon successful rehabilitation. Or judge him not racist and teach him where he erred and give him a token fine.

By choosing neither, they refused to call Suarez racist and refused to call him not a racist which defames the player and is of no sense legally whatsoever. Simply put, it is either a permanent ban or a token fine, any other punishment is a cowards way out.

In Conclusion, Suarez is not a racist by any stretch of the imagination and anyone saying he is a is a bloody bigoted idiot. The when in Rome adage is an ancient and xenophobic proverb, and in our global society, people need to be taught what is done in Rome instead of being expected to learn it.

The argument some imbecile said about if it is alright to kill people if your culture said it's alright. That is a moronic idea, because no single current culture encourages or condones killing in any way shape or form, with the exception of the rouge terrorist cultures like Al Qaeda.

The FA are bloody cowards who are stepping on their own toes, and the people condoning Suarez are as narrow as Chinese finger traps.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Sepi wrote:Can a southamerican enlighten me what is equivalent english version of "Sudaca" ?

That's what Evra called him. Laughing

This is amazing.........I have no words for the FA.

If it's true then it's clear racism...........I was callled that at times during my time in Spain.....so the most I can say is that it is a derogotary term used to describe Mestizos or Creoles in Latin Amerca and the Caribbean.

So I suppose a BLACK man can't be punished for racial remars, this is getting better and better . I have no words.

The word Evra used has not been confirmed anywhere. Let's not jump to conclusions.

poolsupporter, I feel I am on boat with you now.

Suarez hasn't been found guilty yet since there's not much proof, but what if there is established proof that he really used the slur on Evra, how will you see things then?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Spencer's post should've been the end of this thread.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:My god.........mod's i'll take the 25 %

Elmystique is a *bleep* asshole.

talk about low standards....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Spencer's post should've been the end of this thread.

tell me, someone telling us racism should be allowed to be seen in "degrees" is reasonable for you right, why does the world waste its time fighting it?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

elmystique wrote:

First, Is this Racism?

please explain to me that if racism comes in **bleep** degrees then what about murder?

in the end someone died right but it sure must not hurt because after all the murderer only used a needle instead of a dagger or a stabbing knife.

Its ironical how u claim there's stupidity on people's part but didn't read your own post twice...

You are unbelievable. Of course there are degrees to it. Everything isn't black or white.

Do you actually believe murder is murder and thats it because in the end someone died right? This is so unbelievable to see someone present such a argument.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

1st off your definition of racial slur of wrong

Your degrees of murder argument is ridiculous............there is self defence.......there are crimes of passion etc which all merit differing degrees of punishment.

After 42 pages and god knows how many posts you've realised that everthnig you based your argument on was an ignorant assumption on your part.

But I have low standars.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm

I can't beleive this.

Murder and saying a word are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE.

Should i abuse your or stab you?
You choose?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

elmystique wrote:

First, Is this Racism?

You are unbelievable. Of course there are degrees to it. Everything isn't black or white.

Do you actually believe murder is murder and thats it because in the end someone died right? This is so unbelievable to see someone present such a argument.

@elm, yes murder comes in degrees.

Based on the country, but roughly there are three degrees.

Accidental Manslaughter; car accidents and such.

Murder without Intent, punching someone in an argument and them dying from the fall.

Murder with intent; self explanetory.

And then, there is tortureous murder, which is worse than swift murder. You can shoot someone one once, or you can stab them 100 times before you kill them.

So yes, Murder comes in fraking degrees, and you obviously shown everyone how stupid you are.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:1st off your definition of racial slur of wrong

Your degrees of murder argument is ridiculous............there is self defence.......there are crimes of passion etc which all merit differing degrees of punishment.

After 42 pages and god knows how many posts you've realised that everthnig you based your argument on was an ignorant assumption on your part.

But I have low standars.

On the previous page he said this

"it irks me to see people standing by him even though they know what he did is wrong......"

like how can someone argue for 41 pages and then come out with that whopper
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next