Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 29 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

+87
Nirgall
gervinho's forehead
cyberman
bloodless
arigle
Art Morte
milanfan7
McLewis
harhar11
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Spencer
sukrut23
CBarca
johniet
fatman123
Ganso
CaseyBoi
Lord Awesome
cheesy
LeVersacci
ToEy
II Capitano
delaurentishotz
Adit
Doc
donttreadonred
Highburied
Senor Penguin
julias
Zealous
Guiltybystander
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Onyx
JAY-Z
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Yeezus
pasquale22
mr-r34
Artemis
kiranr
IAmManUnited
Albiceleste
jibers
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Nishankly
Seth
honduran09
Red Alert
pUsHa
paddy
rsinatra
everest1
urbaNRoots
SoloInter
Deathrow898
Grande_Milano
halamadrid2
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
aleumdance
Aensensen
DRK
Nirgal
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
che
aunshi
El Chelsea Fuerte
elm_baraja_shaman
azzurres
Vibe
poolsupporter
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
RED
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
aford92
FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 29 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:55 pm

if they take it to court yh

but they have to have proper evidence to back up their clame

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 29 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if they take it to court yh

I am just mad that the FA did such a poor job in this case. No investigation, no reason given, no evidence shown. If they had done it properly, then they would have slapped a ban on Evra too for insulting, which is apparently the reason for half of Suarez's ban.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

They don't need much evidence, they only need to establish reasonable doubt, it is the FA that needs to establish a case without doubt.

Suarez is the defense, and he has the benefit of doubt.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm

they need both to do it and then make a conclusion based on both parties evidences

EDIT: Pool are the ones taking them to court for whatever reason so they need evidence to back up whatever they say...and if they do have conclusive evidence, its then up to FA to come up with their own evidence to justify their actions
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

They don't need much evidence, they only need to establish reasonable doubt, it is the FA that needs to establish a case without doubt.

I am not sure I am following you here. First of all, this is a civil case, not a criminal case, so the burden of proof does not have to meet the "beyond a reasonable doubt" threshold (and there is no such thing as "no doubt" btw). And that applies for both parties.

Secondly, the defendant here is not Suarez, Liverpool/Suarez are both the plaintiffs as they are the ones launching the case. The defendants are the FA.

Also one more thing, ignorance of the law (or "ignorantia juris non excusat") is not a reasonable defense in common law.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Can a southamerican enlighten me what is equivalent english version of "Sudaca" ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Sepi wrote:Can a southamerican enlighten me what is equivalent english version of "Sudaca" ?

I don't think there is. It's a spanish (from spain) word used to refer derogatively to south americans.

A close translation would be an american calling a mexican a wetback.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Sepi wrote:Can a southamerican enlighten me what is equivalent english version of "Sudaca" ?

That's what Evra called him. Laughing

This is amazing.........I have no words for the FA.

If it's true then it's clear racism...........I was callled that at times during my time in Spain.....so the most I can say is that it is a derogotary term used to describe Mestizos or Creoles in Latin Amerca and the Caribbean.

So I suppose a BLACK man can't be punished for racial remars, this is getting better and better . I have no words.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

If it's true then it's clear racism...........I was callled that at times during my time in Spain.....so the most I can say is that it is a derogotary term used to describe Mestizos or Creoles in Latin Amerca and the Caribbean.

So I suppose a BLACK man can't be punished for racial remars, this is getting better and better . I have no words.

The word Evra used has not been confirmed anywhere. Let's not jump to conclusions.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Seppuku wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

I am not sure I am following you here. First of all, this is a civil case, not a criminal case, so the burden of proof does not have to meet the "beyond a reasonable doubt" threshold (and there is no such thing as "no doubt" btw). And that applies for both parties.

Secondly, the defendant here is not Suarez, Liverpool/Suarez are both the plaintiffs as they are the ones launching the case. The defendants are the FA.

Also one more thing, ignorance of the law (or "ignorantia juris non excusat") is not a reasonable defense in common law.

Nonetheless, it is the FA that are accusing Suarez of Civil misconduct; i.e they are the offense. What Pool would do is force the FA to accuse them in a court and they wil defend the allegation.

Suarez, being the defendant only needs a reasonable doubt to whether he is a racist or not, and/or whether he inteded to be racis or not.

Amd while ignorance of the law would not hold any water, ignorance of the social norm sure as hell would, especially when the word being discussed is as common as mate in South America.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

The word Evra used has not been confirmed anywhere. Let's not jump to conclusions.

O. I thought Sepi had confirmed it.

Anyway.....what Suarez said hasn't been confirmed either.....but I suppose we have all jumped to conclusions.

@Spencer BTW , good insight........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:27 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

O. I thought Sepi had confirmed it.

Anyway.....what Suarez said hasn't been confirmed either.....but I suppose we have all jumped to conclusions.

@Spencer BTW , good insight........

Most people are pretty sure of what Suarez said, but you are right in that it still has to be confirmed. (Can't wait for the FA's statements and evidence) The Liverpool statement did mention that Evra admitted to saying something offensive that started this whole debacle. I'm not going to jump on his back and start the Evra hate on here unless it is confirmed. In fact even if it is confirmed I won't.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Ill just lay it out there -

Liverpool are not defending a racist, they are defending a player who has been unfairly treated & labelled something he isn't, without evidence.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:44 pm

It's like calling an Indian a "Sammy".
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

That's *bleep* low. Take that shit down.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:From RedCafe:

[Unacceptable]

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:bow:

Last edited by jibers on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

[Unacceptable]

*bleep* off you troll

you should be banned
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

[Unacceptable]

What an arrogant man you are.

Truly showed your true colours, ignoring the racism of your own player.

Shame, it had to end like this......

You said White trash is racist....now you are ignoring Sudaca :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry lads, I'll take it down. I don't want problems with the many top LFC posters on this foum like Sepi, Arq, Poolsupporter and co.

My bad.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

That's not funny dude, don't even joke about the KKK.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Looooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

LOOOOOOOL that pic.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

LMAAAAO @ the picture.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

While I appreciate KSA's kind words, I can't help but guiltily find the pic quite funny.

I think its mostly because the photoshop work is so well done along with that Suarez looks adorable in the hat.

But tasteless stuff from the boys at Redcafe nonetheless.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh ya and wait until the MODS are gone to post it. You despicable cretin
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:While I appreciate KSA's kind words, I can't help but guiltily find the pic quite funny.

I think its mostly because the photoshop work is so well done along with that Suarez looks adorable in the hat.

But tasteless stuff from the boys at Redcafe nonetheless.

:coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next