FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 24 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Can't believe Evra is walking free after all this

if Evra indeed insulted Suarez's nationality, he must be punished with an 8 match ban as well...

but the thing is Suarez hasn't denied saying he used "negrito" and whether it means pal or not in South America,

this is NOT South America....

he deserves the punishment until proven innocent.... no matter the tone in which he used it...

Do you honestly feel that if someone if accused of something that they should be assumed to be guilty until they prove their innocence. Do you actually believe this or are you just taking the piss?

has Suarez denied using "negrito" or shall I get you a box so you can look above the brick wall?

Answer my question before you ask your own.

Do you actually believe that people should be assumed guilty until proven innocent? Yes or No.

let me make my pt easy for you.

There was a murder scene and only Mr. X was found on the spot.

Until investigations are concluded, he is guilty until proven otherwise.

Suarez hasn't denied using "negrito" and until the FA concludes investigations, he is as at now deserved of the punishment...

:facepalm:

So you wont answer the direct question I put to you twice already. Are you refusing to answer it?

Maybe third time lucky. Do you actually believe that people should be assumed guilty until proven innocent? Yes or No.

you can keep going with your superior puppeh motives, I don't know what I can do to make you understand all the examples I have given so chase me around and neg me....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 24 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

if Evra indeed insulted Suarez's nationality, he must be punished with an 8 match ban as well...

but the thing is Suarez hasn't denied saying he used "negrito" and whether it means pal or not in South America,

he deserves the punishment until proven innocent.... no matter the tone in which he used it...

Do you honestly feel that if someone if accused of something that they should be assumed to be guilty until they prove their innocence. Do you actually believe this or are you just taking the piss?

has Suarez denied using "negrito" or shall I get you a box so you can look above the brick wall?

Do you actually believe that people should be assumed guilty until proven innocent? Yes or No.

Suarez hasn't denied using "negrito" and until the FA concludes investigations, he is as at now deserved of the punishment...

So you wont answer the direct question I put to you twice already. Are you refusing to answer it?

Maybe third time lucky. Do you actually believe that people should be assumed guilty until proven innocent? Yes or No.

you can keep going with your superior puppeh motives, I don't know what I can do to make you understand all the examples I have given so chase me around and neg me....

That's 3 times you've dodged a direct question. How stupid are you? Answer this question directly:

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

So technically we can have Johnson come out and say Fergie said something racist to him and we'll have Elm going on for 30 pages about guilty until proven innocent?

how hard is it to understand, Suarez hasn't denied using "negrito" so what argument do you have?

Have you completely missed the part where Suarez has insisted that it was a misunderstanding and how he had no intent to racially abuse Evra? He voluntarily admitted to this because he believed there was nothing wrong with what he said. Had he kept quiet about it, there would be no case here. That alone should aid in understanding Suarez's argument and point of view on the matter.

that is the pt. where you miss, racism has no place for the tone or intent with which a word is said, once it was said, we must make an example of the offender as a lesson to others...

It isn't racism though. Hernandez has used the same word while in England. Pacheco has used the same word after being in England for so long. You already commented earlier to the Hernandez situation bringing up context, but that doesn't apply to Suarez?

who did Hernandez say it to? and how heated was the atmosphere in which he said it? so goes for Pacheco

please enlighten me...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Are you serious? smh.

What has Evra done wrong in all this? Other than be a victim of racism.

I can't believe you just posted that.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

RedOranje

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 24 TCp90
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

i think he meant the evra part where he wound suarez up by saying "you south american"
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

So technically we can have Johnson come out and say Fergie said something racist to him and we'll have Elm going on for 30 pages about guilty until proven innocent?

how hard is it to understand, Suarez hasn't denied using "negrito" so what argument do you have?

Have you completely missed the part where Suarez has insisted that it was a misunderstanding and how he had no intent to racially abuse Evra? He voluntarily admitted to this because he believed there was nothing wrong with what he said. Had he kept quiet about it, there would be no case here. That alone should aid in understanding Suarez's argument and point of view on the matter.

that is the pt. where you miss, racism has no place for the tone or intent with which a word is said, once it was said, we must make an example of the offender as a lesson to others...

It isn't racism though. Hernandez has used the same word while in England. Pacheco has used the same word after being in England for so long. You already commented earlier to the Hernandez situation bringing up context, but that doesn't apply to Suarez?

who did Hernandez say it to? and how heated was the atmosphere in which he said it? so goes for Pacheco

please enlighten me...

Thanks for proving the point I'm making.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

That's 3 times you've dodged a direct question. How stupid are you? Answer this question directly:

if the person attests to the crime but says he did not mean to do it, how would you judge him?

you answer the question as IT applies to the argument...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

i think he meant the evra part where he wound suarez up by saying "you south american"

There is no evidence whatsoever that Evra said that. Suarez has admitted to calling Evra a "negro"
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

Evra claims he started the argument commenting on Suarez's nationality. Once again, I stand by my opinion that it is hardly something to be charged for.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

So you're going to take the word of a dictionary over the word of people who have actually grown up and or lived in cultures that use the word?

You're a flip flopper, bro. I swear 30 pages ago you weren't arguing what the term "negrito" meant, you just said it shouldn't be used out of South America. But now, you're looking to say the word means something else.

Also, by your logic it would be ok for Suarez to call Evra "negrito" in Brazil during the next World Cup. I disagree, it has nothing to do with where you are on planet earth, certain words shouldn't be used if it makes others uncomfortable. That being said, it's becoming clear Evra is not the victim and I think this case is a joke.

This will be my last post on this thread, I can't spend anymore time reading and or posting, it's clear most have their opinion made up and some will continue bringing up any "ignorant logic" that they feel will help prove their point.

Guilty until proven innocent, need I say more? :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

if the person attests to the crime but says he did not mean to do it, how would you judge him?

4 times you've refused to answer the question. Is it because you finally realise how ridiculous you sound?

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Evra said that. Suarez has admitted to calling Evra a "negro"

I'm pretty sure Evra admitted to this already.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

please enlighten me...

Thanks for proving the point I'm making.

so you mean in a heated derby like Man Untd-Pool and "negrito" falls off the a** is friendly right....

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

you think evra would admit? gimme a break lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

Not tryna put you on the spot here, but if you have the link, could you post it? I actually haven't heard or read him saying it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

Not tryna put you on the spot here, but if you have the link, could you post it? I actually haven't heard or read him saying it.

I'll look it up, give me a bit.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:So you're going to take the word of a dictionary over the word of people who have actually grown up and or lived in cultures that use the word?

You're a flip flopper, bro. I swear 30 pages ago you weren't arguing what the term "negrito" meant, you just said it shouldn't be used out of South America. But now, you're looking to say the word means something else.

Also, by your logic it would be ok for Suarez to call Evra "negrito" in Brazil during the next World Cup. I disagree, it has nothing to do with where you are on planet earth, certain words shouldn't be used if it makes others uncomfortable. That being said, it's becoming clear Evra is not the victim and I think this case is a joke.

This will be my last post on this thread, I can't spend anymore time reading and or posting, it's clear most have their opinion made up and some will continue bringing up any "ignorant logic" that they feel will help prove their point.

Guilty until proven innocent, need I say more? :facepalm:

quit making false insinuations and putting words in my mouth, I cannot go back pages to quote myself...

but go and find where I stated that "Even IF it was the Uruguayan league, Suarez would still pass as being in the wrong" for using it on Evra...

read before you make such stuff up...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 pm

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

5 minutes later Suspect

please enlighten me..

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

For the one millionth time smh.

"Negrito" allegedly means 'little black man' and is seen as some sort of endearment in South America.

Saurez used that word on Evra. Not in an endearment way, but in a vicious way, to wind up Evra. He used Evra's skin colour to annoy him.

That is racism and that is why he was found guilty. It was in the context of what was said.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2074811/Luis-Suarez-v-Patrice-Evra-Everything-need-know-race-row.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:

4 times you've refused to answer the question. Is it because you finally realise how ridiculous you sound?

until you read the examples I gave you, I will not answer your question...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:For the one millionth time smh.

"Negrito" allegedly means 'little black man' and is seen as some sort of endearment in South America.

Saurez used that word on Evra. Not in an endearment way, but in a vicious way, to wind up Evra. He used Evra's skin colour to annoy him.

That is racism and that is why he was found guilty. It was in the context of what was said.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"You have a problem mate" = "tienes una problema negrito"

I'm sure that you realise it's the "you have a problem" and not the "mate" that is used to wind up Evra.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Good grief. Why couldn't Suarez just have called him a burrito instead of negrito? Burritos are a pain in the ass like Evra depending on the hot sauce!

Oh well ... at least this thread makes a good addition to the best evarrrr quotes of Goal legacy!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

poolsupporter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Are you serious? smh.

I'll look it up, give me a bit.

Liverpool's statement claims it was in Evra's evidence submitted.

‘We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.

‘Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.’

poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next