Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 16 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

+87
Nirgall
gervinho's forehead
cyberman
bloodless
arigle
Art Morte
milanfan7
McLewis
harhar11
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Spencer
sukrut23
CBarca
johniet
fatman123
Ganso
CaseyBoi
Lord Awesome
cheesy
LeVersacci
ToEy
II Capitano
delaurentishotz
Adit
Doc
donttreadonred
Highburied
Senor Penguin
julias
Zealous
Guiltybystander
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Onyx
JAY-Z
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Yeezus
pasquale22
mr-r34
Artemis
kiranr
IAmManUnited
Albiceleste
jibers
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Nishankly
Seth
honduran09
Red Alert
pUsHa
paddy
rsinatra
everest1
urbaNRoots
SoloInter
Deathrow898
Grande_Milano
halamadrid2
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
aleumdance
Aensensen
DRK
Nirgal
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
che
aunshi
El Chelsea Fuerte
elm_baraja_shaman
azzurres
Vibe
poolsupporter
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
RED
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
aford92
FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:its funny how Suarez himself hasn't denied saying it.....

Ok.. So you officially confirmed the fact you know NOTHING about the situation.

Thank you sir, Good day.

so now he didn't call him "negrito" or whatever?

Now you know everything?
Obviously We don't know what he said.

Were you standing beside Evra when Suarez said anything?
Were you even watching the match?
Did you even notice Evra's antics at anfield before the situation?

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 16 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by Nirgal Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
jibers wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
jibers wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
jibers wrote:
ynwa wrote:You're a Manc..... obviously you'd want him banned......

I want any racist banned from the sport. Not just cause I'm a manc.

And how long should Hernandez get then?

Hernandez? What?
He used the exact word Suarez did in an interview when talking about a team mate. (Posted a couple pages back)

It's the context I'm guessing. That's what these racist words are all about.

exactly, but its hard for some people to understand simple logic...

Seriously? I thought you had an issue with the word in itself. At least that's how you've played it for much of this thread. Now the context means something?

When it comes to context there are two sides to the story. A ban was handed out based entirely on Evra's word of the situation. Suarez has stated he has said the word in a friendly context.

Laughing Laughing

and you believe a murderer would say he did something for the pleasure of it?

of course he would blame it on a psychological problem or drugs...

Have you not read the repeated explications about what the word "negrito" coloquially means where Suarez is from?

I feel like I'm speaking to a wall.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
elmystique wrote:racism has no place in this world and the mere fact I see people trying to back it up keeps me in here to unmask them...

:lol!:

People like you who claim to "unmask" racists, and make claims that other people in this thread are racists, are hilarious. Who are you to call somebody a racist? What gives you the right to make that judgment about fellow posters on an internet forum?

So because Evra is a massive troll, and many neutral fans are siding with Suarez, they're racist too? So sad. It's so extremely easy to pull the race card that it's really a joke, and Evra abused the race card to the maximum here.

My family moved to the US from Hungary when I was 4 years old. I was abused as a kid too going to school until I was about 12 because I was foreign, had an accent, and didn't speak much english. I was being called things like "euro trash", "foreign weirdo" etc.. I won't say that I liked it, because I didn't, but it made me a stronger person by exposing me to the realities of the world. Racism is nasty, but it exists all around the world, whether we like it or not. Any person of any ethnicity can be labeled a racist. It's not only non-black people who are eligible to be racist. If someone calls me "euro trash" , "cracker" or anything racist nowadays, it just makes me laugh. I can't speak for everyone, but i'm sure most people who take offense to a racist term have some major insecurities about themselves.

Racism is based purely on ignorance. People who are TRULY racist are just ignorant, hateful people, and usually uneducated. Luis Suarez is not one of these people, and I don't think anyone in this thread defending him is one of these people, either.

There is no way a grown man like Evra should be offended by the term "Negrito". I am sure most people know he was NOT sincerely offended, but wanted to make a big deal and cause drama by going to the FA, so he jumped on this opportunity like a hobo on a ham sandwich, in order to cheat against a fellow footballer and opponent, and try to tarnish Suarez's reputation.

Evra : hmm scratch ..hey FA : albino is a racist!! Sad

FA : it's cool man, we got your back! Heart

**8 match ban for Suarez**

Evra : banana 🎅
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Thank you sir, Good day.

Now you know everything?

when Suarez is found NOT guilty, I will retract all my statements...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
jibers wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
jibers wrote:
jibers wrote:

Hernandez? What?
He used the exact word Suarez did in an interview when talking about a team mate. (Posted a couple pages back)

Seriously? I thought you had an issue with the word in itself. At least that's how you've played it for much of this thread. Now the context means something?

When it comes to context there are two sides to the story. A ban was handed out based entirely on Evra's word of the situation. Suarez has stated he has said the word in a friendly context.

Laughing Laughing

Once again you haven't addressed what's being discussed. For most of the thread you've put forth that you believe the word 'negrito' is a racial slur. But NOW, depending on the context it could or couldn't be.

Look at it from Suarez's point of view; his context. To him the word is NOT a racial slur.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
elmystique wrote:racism has no place in this world and the mere fact I see people trying to back it up keeps me in here to unmask them...

People like you who claim to "unmask" racists, and make claims that other people in this thread are racists, are hilarious. Who are you to call somebody a racist? What gives you the right to make that judgment about fellow posters on an internet forum?

So because Evra is a massive troll, and many neutral fans are siding with Suarez, they're racist too? So sad. It's so extremely easy to pull the race card that it's really a joke, and Evra abused the race card to the maximum here.

My family moved to the US from Hungary when I was 4 years old. I was abused as a kid too going to school until I was about 12 because I was foreign, had an accent, and didn't speak much english. I was being called things like "euro trash", "foreign weirdo" etc.. I won't say that I liked it, because I didn't, but it made me a stronger person by exposing me to the realities of the world. Racism is nasty, but it exists all around the world, whether we like it or not. Any person of any ethnicity can be labeled a racist. It's not only non-black people who are eligible to be racist. If someone calls me "euro trash" , "cracker" or anything racist nowadays, it just makes me laugh. I can't speak for everyone, but i'm sure most people who take offense to a racist term have some major insecurities about themselves.

Racism is based purely on ignorance. People who are TRULY racist are just ignorant, hateful people, and usually uneducated. Luis Suarez is not one of these people, and I don't think anyone in this thread defending him is one of these people, either.

There is no way a grown man like Evra should be offended by the term "Negrito". I am sure most people know he was NOT sincerely offended, but wanted to make a big deal and cause drama by going to the FA, so he jumped on this opportunity like a hobo on a ham sandwich, in order to cheat against a fellow footballer and opponent, and try to tarnish Suarez's reputation.

since racism is cool, why are world organizations spending millions to fight it?

we should let it stand since it is a "cool" thing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am

elmystique wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

since racism is cool, why are world organizations spending millions to fight it?

we should let it stand since it is a "cool" thing...

You are deliverately ignoring the actual point people are making.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am

elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Thank you sir, Good day.

Now you know everything?

Read the thing in BOLD and Huge text that has been mentioned on this.
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t14195p324-luis-suarez-banned-for-8-premier-league-games#388355

You can't punish someone only based on the accuser?
Where are we now like 2nd grade?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
jibers wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
jibers wrote:
jibers wrote:

Hernandez? What?

Laughing Laughing

Once again you haven't addressed what's being discussed. For most of the thread you've put forth that you believe the word 'negrito' is a racial slur. But NOW, depending on the context it could or couldn't be.

Look at it from Suarez's point of view; his context. To him the word is NOT a racial slur.

w8t, I haven't heard Johnson tell the world Suarez called him negrito and he was cool with it...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am

elmystique wrote:
w8t, I haven't heard Johnson tell the world Suarez called him negrito and he was cool with it...

Wait, What?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am

Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Thank you sir, Good day.

Now you know everything?

Read the thing in BOLD and Huge text that has been mentioned on this.
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t14195p324-luis-suarez-banned-for-8-premier-league-games#388355

You can't punish someone only based on the accuser?
Where are we now like 2nd grade?

which part of [part in red] do you not get?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am

elmystique wrote:

Because Johnson doesn't consider it to be a big deal like you and Evra.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
jibers wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
jibers wrote:
jibers wrote:

Hernandez? What?

Laughing Laughing

You tell him that he's not addressing the point, so he quotes your post and again spouts some rambling nonsense not related to the point. :facepalm:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

because Suarez is YET to call him that...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

Thank god, finally karma makes it way back
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

This is an idiotic statement.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Haha, wow. NO MY LIE IS TRUER THAN YOURS!

poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

Elmystique, please get out of this thread.

RG you said you would delete troll posts..
Wtf is this guy trying?
Do something mods ffs.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I think RG was onto something when he suggested the whole Ghana link with Elm. Geez.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am

elmystique wrote:

which part of [part in red] do you not get?

The part which implies Suarez is guilty.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 am

Nishank wrote:Elmystique, please get out of this thread.

Wtf is this guy trying?
Do something mods ffs.

the irony.

trying to say "negrito" is a racist statement is a troll post?

shall I get you a Spanish dictionary or shall it be vice-versa?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

This is derailing far too quicly

The main point is that "negrito" is a pet name in Argentina and uruguay. Not a racial slur.

Did suarez knew that in english speaking countries the term is very offensive. That is what we should be discussing.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I think RG was onto something when he suggested the whole Ghana link with Elm. Geez.

Oh ya, this explains why he hates Suarez. The explanation for his abandonment of all reason however has not yet been revealed.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

how do you know that? He could have called him that several times and neither of us would know
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:

which part of stating that if this happened to a Pool player, I would have been on boat with Pool fans did you not get?

I shall save myself the trauma of hunting for that post for you, please go and find it yourself...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:26 am

elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:Elmystique, please get out of this thread.

Wtf is this guy trying?
Do something mods ffs.

the irony.

trying to say "negrito" is a racist statement is a troll post?

shall I get you a Spanish dictionary or shall it be vice-versa?

Google will do. Thank you.

Just tell me where is irony where you bring Glen JOHNSON INTO ALL THIS?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next