FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 7 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by Deathrow898 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I truly expected better responses from everyone here who is for the ban.

Really....Quite disappointing.

I'll give my thoughts in due time until then, ICS, Josh, Che, PS, Sep and the rest.

Job well done.

I have to say I did to..but there are always those that go against your expectation Rolling Eyes

Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 7 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by Nirgal Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:english verbal rules????

i am sure the whole world knows that that word is prejudical

never watched malcom x in your life

No, I haven't and i can guaratee you that 90% of people outside of the developed world have no idea who that Malcom X is.

You don't know most of the cultural rules in other countries so why should you assume people in those countries know yours?

ever thought about the term "work ethics"? especially "foreign work ethics"?

I'm sure to be able to enforce "foreign work ethics" you must be previously informed about what you shouldn't do or say.

i don't see new players to the EPL recieving instruction about how previously harmless word no longer are harmless there.

look to put things in to perspective. Thumbs up is a very offensive sign in other countries. If you were to go to any of those country and make that sign would you feel it's fair that people get angry with you.

before I go to another country, I would educate myself on the do's and don'ts so yes if I did it, it would pass out as offensive and I would be prepared for whatever punishment came with it...

it's really easy to say if you are not in the situation. But differences can be so subtle or unexpected that even if you try really hard to get informed about everything you may not be able to and still *bleep* up.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

seriously are people tryign to argue that suarez doesnt know that negrito or negro is offensive to black people.......gimme a break
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Nirgal wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I truly expected better responses from everyone here who is for the ban.

I'll give my thoughts in due time until then, ICS, Josh, Che, PS, Sep and the rest.

Job well done.

If you ever lived in Argentina or Uruguay you'd know that "negrito" is a common nickname and not a racist slur. People here expect everyone to know english speaking countries culture, but would not make a single try to understand others'

even if he made that comment in the Uruguayan league, surely you still wouldn't expect us to support him do you?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:bunch of sissies on this thread.

Go, live in Israel, China, Japan or Eastern Europe.

Calling names isnt smth you should get punishment that hard, maybe a talk, but not 8 match ban ffs

OMG lyke in Israel they would never give you an 8 match ban ffs!! I mean sure they'd abduct your land and arbitrarily kill you and your family. But they would NEVER give you an 8 match ban!!!Oh the travesty! What has the world come to when 8 match bans are just given so easily!!!
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

haha made my day seppuku
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

8 games ban is too much to be honest
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:

Job well done.

If you ever lived in Argentina or Uruguay you'd know that "negrito" is a common nickname and not a racist slur. People here expect everyone to know english speaking countries culture, but would not make a single try to understand others'

even if he made that comment in the Uruguayan league, surely you still wouldn't expect us to support him do you?

Not support him but understand what he meant.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

aunshi wrote:I'm sure this thread would be entirely reversed if a United player had called a Liverpool player 'Negro'

whichever reverse, it was, I would be neutral on the matter,

racism has no place in the world...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:seriously are people tryign to argue that suarez doesnt know that negrito or negro is offensive to black people.......gimme a break

FINALLY

Suarez clearly knew the impact of what he said
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Nirgal wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:

Job well done.

u can try and understand someone who deliberately calls a black person "negrito"... Shocked
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Seppuku wrote:

Calling names isnt smth you should get punishment that hard, maybe a talk, but not 8 match ban ffs

OMG lyke in Israel they would never give you an 8 match ban ffs!! I mean sure they'd abduct your land and arbitrarily kill you and your family. But they would NEVER give you an 8 match ban!!!Oh the travesty! What has the world come to when 8 match bans are just given so easily!!!

Why is it every time I read your posts something inside me dies?

To prevent that, you must use your grey matter and actually think you posts through before having another bout of showing the severity of tourettes like El-mystique has.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm

aleumdance wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:seriously are people tryign to argue that suarez doesnt know that negrito or negro is offensive to black people.......gimme a break

FINALLY

Id love to see you try prove that
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 pm

aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

i'm appaled that everyone think words all over the world have the exact same connotation.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Nirgal wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

i'm appaled that everyone think words all over the world have the exact same connotation.

where did he use to live...on a farm...isolated from all living organisms bar animals...jeeez

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm

If prove doesn't exist, how is he banned? And 8 games? wth, seriously FA is a feckin joke.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

where did he used to live...on a farm...isolated from all living organisms bar animals...jeeez

Didnt you just tell someone in a previous page they need a better education?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Seppuku wrote:

To prevent that, you must use your grey matter and actually think you posts through before having another bout of showing the severity of tourettes like El-mystique has.

says the backer of racism....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Why is it every time I read your posts something inside me dies?

What the eff you on about, and who are you?

And what is tourettes? Is that some sort of dessert?

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

elmystique wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Seppuku wrote:

WHERE'S THE EFFING EVIDENCE THAT SUAREZ WAS BEING RACIST?

Thank you.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

where did he used to live...on a farm...isolated from all living organisms bar animals...jeeez

Didnt you just tell someone in a previous page they need a better education?

hmm, still trying to figure out what you mean.. but yh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Nirgal wrote:

Job well done.

u can try and understand someone who deliberately calls a black person "negrito"... Shocked

not understand the person. But understand the meaning of the word. why is it so difficult to understand that some words that are considered racist and offensive in some countries are not in others. The world does not only revolves around english speaking countries. In spanish "negro" means black. "negrito" is the diminutive form of that word. And in Rioplatense spanish (of Argentina and Uruguay) the word is used as a nickname regardless of race and without any insulting connotations.

Last edited by Nirgal on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

can't believe some people would be team suarez on this

suarez clearly know the culture difference, suarez knows that the words n*gro and n*grito are seen as normal in americas but bad in England

but uses it on evra

common mate how can someone defend this
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

elmystique wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Seppuku wrote:

Oh we've fallen so low as to insinuate someone here may have racist tendencies because they don't agree with you?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Nirgal wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

FINALLY

where did he use to live...on a farm...isolated from all living organisms bar animals...jeeez

Perhaps in a country where people don't speak english.Those exist you know.

Last edited by Nirgal on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

EJ thank you.

Seppaku, I rest my case.

El Mystique.... Really man... Its embarrassing now. Come up with something better and more concrete.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next