McLewis
schwarzgelb
narbeZ
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roma - Napoli - Page 2 Empty Re: Roma - Napoli

Post by ErPupone Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:40 am

Great result indeed. I wasn't able to catch the game because I was at work all day, but I saw the extended highlights, I'll watch it tomorrow in full. A match that could've easily ended either way from what I saw, with Hamsik missing a sitter in the first half. Lavezzi and Lamela both hit the post as well. Glad to see the latter have a good game, he needed it to keep his morale high. Also good to see the usual Totti and De Rossi acclaimed after the match and Juan who had a good game from what I've read.

This was that type of result I was talking about one or two weeks ago. We needed that really convincing match and result which would give us that boost. This win, coupled with the good performance against Juve last week, could prove to be our turning point this season. We need to keep on improving, of course, but I think we're onto something now. We've hit a sort of balance between the italian mentality and Enrique's spanish style football. Our play is becoming quicker, while we're not afraid to go for those immediate vertical movements. With more time, we'll get a better idea of what this team could achieve.

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I missed the match too so I cant really comment too much, I caught a long highlight package tho and it seemed like we were very lucky that we werent scored on at least 3 times more. the napoletani were not too happy with that match lol.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

ErPupone wrote:Great result indeed. I wasn't able to catch the game because I was at work all day, but I saw the extended highlights, I'll watch it tomorrow in full. A match that could've easily ended either way from what I saw, with Hamsik missing a sitter in the first half. Lavezzi and Lamela both hit the post as well. Glad to see the latter have a good game, he needed it to keep his morale high. Also good to see the usual Totti and De Rossi acclaimed after the match and Juan who had a good game from what I've read.

This was that type of result I was talking about one or two weeks ago. We needed that really convincing match and result which would give us that boost. This win, coupled with the good performance against Juve last week, could prove to be our turning point this season. We need to keep on improving, of course, but I think we're onto something now. We've hit a sort of balance between the italian mentality and Enrique's spanish style football. Our play is becoming quicker, while we're not afraid to go for those immediate vertical movements. With more time, we'll get a better idea of what this team could achieve.

i wouldnt say this was a convincing win... lol we were kinda lucky. hamsik's sitter, deflected simplicio goal, de sanctis own goal, ref robbing napoli of a innocent goal. a draw would've been fairer but i'm not complaining
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2