Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

+64
El Blanco Madridista
Perucho21
Mr Nick09
Claudio84
Hapless_Hans
guest_07
Nivash
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
rwo power
sree999
M99
Kick
Thimmy
LeVersacci
Jack Daniels
shadexticos
terrance511
Lupi
Beautiful Football
futbol
titosantill
Nedved
jibers
Robespierre
Killer
Motogp69
Uncanny
sportsczy
chad4401
Cyborg
buddytaller
Adit
Pedram
halamadrid2
FalcaoPunch
izzy
Arquitecto
Doc
Valkyrja
Babun
Kuru
guest7
LeBĂ©ninois
FennecFox7
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
punkfusion1992
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
teamanarchy
Lord Hades
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
ijomer
Calebvision
the xcx
StevieRayVaughan
Mamad
Onyx
la bestia negra
Ganso
raulmadrid4vr
68 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:40 pm

How would I want to shat on benz. Look at my country flag. You aren't even algerian brah. You don't get a say like I do.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time? - Page 16 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:How would I want to shat on benz. Look at my country flag. You aren't even algerian brah. You don't get a say like I do.

Everyone in the GL is anti-Benz according to Chad. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 pm

The only reason Benz is mentioned in so many thread is Chad keeps bringing him up, regardless of the thread op, like this one for instance.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:10 pm

...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad
This...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm

While I believe your statement holds some truth to it, the fact is Chad is usually the one who brings Benzema up in totally unrelated topics.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't get the mods / admins here. This thread has been way off topic and when asked about it, there was a gentle suggestion to stay on topic or they would lock it. When I suggested that both original topic and the 2nd theme have been debated to death for 4 years now, somehow that gets interpreted to baiting Chad (I didn't even give a view on either of the two themes). We all know Chad and his constant interruption of any topic with his over the top Benz fan boyism and declaring none of us know anything about futbol. It doesn't take any baiting, it just seems no matter what the topic, in comes Chad. Is it baiting just because Benz is part of the discussion? Hell, with his constant interruptions to bring Benz into every discussion, Benz thanks to Chad is part of every thread here. The fact that two mods or admins come here to tell us this thread is way off topic because we bait Chad is incomprehensible!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 pm

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I don't get the mods / admins here. This thread has been way off topic and when asked about it, there was a gentle suggestion to stay on topic or they would lock it. When I suggested that both original topic and the 2nd theme have been debated to death for 4 years now, somehow that gets interpreted to baiting Chad (I didn't even give a view on either of the two themes). We all know Chad and his constant interruption of any topic with his over the top Benz fan boyism and declaring none of us know anything about futbol. It doesn't take any baiting, it just seems no matter what the topic, in comes Chad. Is it baiting just because Benz is part of the discussion? Hell, with his constant interruptions to bring Benz into every discussion, Benz thanks to Chad is part of every thread here. The fact that two mods or admins come here to tell us this thread is way off topic because we bait Chad is incomprehensible!

I swear I've seen posts trying to bait him as a joke by including Benz so I don't think it's unlikely
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:15 am

I'm sorry, but I don't give a shit whether he gets butthurt when a player is mentioned. Anyone can mention a player on this board without being attacked.

If he feels the need to defend his imaginary boyfriend Karim its no ones fault but his own. He needs to man up and actually engage in a civil conversation.

Chad doesn't need to be babysitted. And so far, he's proven he'll never change
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:21 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:...or because people bring up Benz in a transparent effort to bait Chad

Or maybe he should grow a thicker skin and ignore. I'm as much as a Cristiano fan as he is Benzema and have to see all the madness that is constantly written. Are you guys gonna inform posters to stop trying to "bait" me?

Anyway, this entire thread was just a complete cluster bomb of madness from its inception. Honestly surprised it has gotten so far.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:22 am

There is such a thing as the "foe" option folks if you don't want to read Chad's posts... i use it often. Helped me find a peaceful place on GL mostly Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:34 am

Well, you guys asked for it...
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16