C.Marchisio #8
inderbaby
johniet
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Cotes
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:19 am

WE ALL LIVE FOR JUVE , WE LOVE JUVE AND SUPPORT IT AS OUR ONLY LOVE..... JUVENTUS PER SEMPRE SARA' !!!!!

WE LOVE OUR OLD LADY !!!!

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 am

our never forgotten captain Sad( the person who thought me to what football is ,sportsmanship and love and what means to be loyal.

my idol ... I miss him even now Sad(

how will it be without you my dear idol and captain Sad(( :'(
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: COME ON SHARE THE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:40 am

The sexiest Old Lady right now on Earth Very Happy
Forza Juve!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 am

Who doesn't love Juve?

I just don't like certain Italian players, and one certain foregin one.
And I don't like the Director.

All in all, I want what's best for Juve, and sadly Pepe is not the best.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 am

why the *bleep* you have to talk about Pepe in such a thread!!!FORZA JUVE...ALL THE DAMN WEEK I ONLY THINK ABOUT YOU FORZA JUVENTUS THE ONLY TRUE LOVE ONE GREAT PASION THAT IS INSIDE ME!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Who doesn't love Juve?

Fark you and your hate for Marotta :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 am

I'm sorry sciacca but you are not qualified person to decide what is good or bad for Juventus Smile Neither any of us. Not trolling,just being honest.We only can guess what is good or what is wrong.Because everybody cant be a managers or coaches so you can just write your opinion and its would be just Opinion nothing more.This words here cant change nothing to juve board coz they dont visit this forum.
I have an idea for you.Study hard, graduate and they apply for a job as Juve counselor (adviser) and then they will listen your ideas and you'll get fired and then you will realize that you were wrong about Pepe and Vidal hating and etc and just can remember anyone else that you especially hate Smile Cheers mate Smile cheers
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:45 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:

I'm sorry sciacca but you are not qualified person to decide what is good or bad for Juventus Smile Neither any of us. Not trolling,just being honest.We only can guess what is good or what is wrong.Because everybody cant be a managers or coaches so you can just write your opinion and its would be just Opinion nothing more.This words here cant change nothing to juve board coz they dont visit this forum.
I have an idea for you.Study hard, graduate and they apply for a job as Juve counselor (adviser) and then they will listen your ideas and you'll get fired and then you will realize that you were wrong about Pepe and Vidal hating and etc and just can remember anyone else that you especially hate Smile Cheers mate Smile cheers

:bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Actually I am qualified we all are. The whole point of these forums is to get the best out of Juve. Last year when we were poor I spilled my guts out on marotta, pepe and del neri. This summer with vidal and marchiso. What I have is passion cuz unlike many of you I defended marchisio while a majority favored vidal over him, heeart and soul of this team and future. Hating on guys like Giac and pepe(who r italian) so let's not come up with 'Sciacca being bias with favoring italians'. Granted saying pepe and giac who are not good enough for Juve is a crime.. But yet tthose who did hate marchisio yet call themselves passionate fans.

The only ones I see in this thread is me,dejan, bojan.

Sorry inder but u not defending the likes of krasic, pirlo etc... I don't see u as the sa$e juventino. Your insults speal for itself.

Johniet? You need to learn a lot, u got potential.

All of you are great fans, just that when it comes to passion, those in this thread don't compare to the names mentioned.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:11 pm

omg ....every single thread gets ruined :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually I am qualified we all are. The whole point of these forums is to get the best out of Juve. Last year when we were poor I spilled my guts out on marotta, pepe and del neri. This summer with vidal and marchiso. What I have is passion cuz unlike many of you I defended marchisio while a majority favored vidal over him, heeart and soul of this team and future. Hating on guys like Giac and pepe(who r italian) so let's not come up with 'Sciacca being bias with favoring italians'. Granted saying pepe and giac who are not good enough for Juve is a crime.. But yet tthose who did hate marchisio yet call themselves passionate fans.

Sorry inder but u not defending the likes of krasic, pirlo etc... I don't see u as the sa$e juventino. Your insults speal for itself.

All of you are great fans, just that when it comes to passion, those in this thread don't compare to the names mentioned.

Lol...so me saying Pirlo is Amazing but Xavi is better is not defending him? what you talking about? You smoking something! Krasic ain't the right player for Conte system so that means I'm not a Juventino Hahaha...you ain't qualified to say shit...your just another kid who comes on this forum to talk about a football team...nothing more and nothing less :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 pm

I honestly think Antonio u just won't accept the fact pepe is important for us and has some ability. Your a very proud man it seems and I respect that however sometimes u need to admit your wrong. After all who's voice will we listen to .. U , the one critiscing pepe or conte, the one starting him every week
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

LOL what i have to learn? to think the same you do??'a forum is a place for opinions not certainly for affirmations..
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm

johniet wrote:LOL what i have to learn? to think the same you do??'a forum is a place for opinions not certainly for affirmations..

seriously bro..an advice..stop thinking you know everything and that you are always right, this is just a forum and nothing happens, we,in general, have been really tolerant about you, but in your work..in your life you will learn it with pain, learn to view objectively all the points of view otherwise you will always be a closed-mind person.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I honestly think Antonio u just won't accept the fact pepe is important for us and has some ability. Your a very proud man it seems and I respect that however sometimes u need to admit your wrong. After all who's voice will we listen to .. U , the one critiscing pepe or conte, the one starting him every week

Of course I still critize Conte, I'm not hiding the fact, in fact I've went against his descions, from his 4-2-4 which he changes, to Elia and Krasic(which involves Pepe). Granted Pepe is in good form, he's not meant to start. The game against Roma was a prime example, I've already discussed his recent forms on your topic and I've backed it up. Pepe is not amazing as some of you praise, he's like the Abate of this section and it has turned out this way with the sarcastic Pepe is a god threads etc... Pepe is pepe, that's that. He's a headless chicken, and I've seen it countless times. What's there to admit? Admit that he's more talented than Krasic? You see here's the thing, in the past people claimed the same things.. 'admit it Sciacca... your biased with Italians', shows they were wrong at that, and the same implies with Pepe. There's nothing to admit, he's not good enough.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:35 pm

johniet wrote:
johniet wrote:LOL what i have to learn? to think the same you do??'a forum is a place for opinions not certainly for affirmations..

seriously bro..an advice..stop thinking you know everything and that you are always right, this is just a forum and nothing happens, we,in general, have been really tolerant about you, but in your work..in your life you will learn it with pain, learn to view objectively all the points of view otherwise you will always be a closed-mind person.

You've been tolorant? Good for you, to be honest, you don't have to be. Just block and ignore... it's simple as that. I have my friends on these forums, and out. I don't need you to tell me that your tolerant with me. People either accept how I am, or don't, your problems not mine.

I will? Gee, I'm currently in Trapani doing my internship and in fact I did prove some guys wrong, nothing happened. I guess because that's how we are? Oh wait, these forums seem to think otherwise, which is no surprise that you've never even been to where I'm from lol. At school? Oh dear, it shows you have no clue, go refer to my facebook page lmao, and you will see debates with my friends as I always think I'm right and yet nothing wrong. You live in a fantasy world, where's it's peaceful all year round, wake up and live the real world my friend.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:omg ....every single thread gets ruined :facepalm:
It's not ruined sciacca is just saying his point and i said mine Smile There is no insults,no fights just expresing yourself.I said what i mean sciacca said his.Thats all and i dont think that we ruined this thread Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually I am qualified we all are. The whole point of these forums is to get the best out of Juve. Last year when we were poor I spilled my guts out on marotta, pepe and del neri. This summer with vidal and marchiso. What I have is passion cuz unlike many of you I defended marchisio while a majority favored vidal over him, heeart and soul of this team and future. Hating on guys like Giac and pepe(who r italian) so let's not come up with 'Sciacca being bias with favoring italians'. Granted saying pepe and giac who are not good enough for Juve is a crime.. But yet tthose who did hate marchisio yet call themselves passionate fans.

I agree with part of your answer but mostly i dont.I understand that you dont like Giach Pepe Vidal but you must be real.Pepe and Vidal played good season so far and giach needs to grow.I see him like pepe last year.Has quality,he struggles but i hope that he will find his spot in the team either bench or starting XI.Just like Pepe found his place Smile However you should atleast keep from insulting them because you are mad when some1 insult your fav players so does the others members here.Personally i find it insulting when you talk sh*t about Pepe and Giach.After all they are Juventini and they will spit blood for that jersey Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 pm

:facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Forza Juve!!!

:shisha:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
johniet wrote:

You've been tolorant? Good for you, to be honest, you don't have to be. Just block and ignore... it's simple as that. I have my friends on these forums, and out. I don't need you to tell me that your tolerant with me. People either accept how I am, or don't, your problems not mine.

I will? Gee, I'm currently in Trapani doing my internship and in fact I did prove some guys wrong, nothing happened. I guess because that's how we are? Oh wait, these forums seem to think otherwise, which is no surprise that you've never even been to where I'm from lol. At school? Oh dear, it shows you have no clue, go refer to my facebook page lmao, and you will see debates with my friends as I always think I'm right and yet nothing wrong. You live in a fantasy world, where's it's peaceful all year round, wake up and live the real world my friend.

I dont know why i even care :facepalm:

johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 pm

johniet wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
johniet wrote:

I dont know why i even care :facepalm:

lmao
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:44 pm

:lucas:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Joker :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 am

inderbaby wrote:Joker :facepalm:

This thread is CLASSIC Juventus GL material:

1. CSS jumps on Marchisio's penis again going on about the same BS "i said he was the best before and noone believed me bla bla bla bla" - "i hate pepe bla bla bla"

2. CSS with the "the world hates sciacca" speech again.

3. Being told by most of the forum that hes a moron.

4. Devi banging his head against the wall because yet another thread has CSS talking shit on it.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down