halamadrid2
hrealmadrid
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Onyx
36 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 am

chaval wrote:Im not sure why you guys are so concerned about CSKA. The cold weather shouldnt be a problem because youll adapt to it as the game progresses, and even if you dont manage to win in Russia, you guys will destroy them at home

Vagner, Dzagoev, Honda, Doumbia, etc are great players but are no match for you guys

We arent concerned about CSKA.

We are concerned about plagues, fatigue, and injuries. Change in Environmental conditions can cause any or a combination of those. It's not going to be easy; they will put on a good fight.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by chaval Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 am

huntsman wrote:
chaval wrote:Im not sure why you guys are so concerned about CSKA. The cold weather shouldnt be a problem because youll adapt to it as the game progresses, and even if you dont manage to win in Russia, you guys will destroy them at home

Vagner, Dzagoev, Honda, Doumbia, etc are great players but are no match for you guys

We are concerned about plagues, fatigue, and injuries. Change in Environmental conditions can cause any or a combination of those. It's not going to be easy; they will put on a good fight.

well the cold shouldnt be a new thing. It does get really cold in madrid during that time of the year ( i used to live there) but yea I can understand the concern.
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 am

chaval wrote:
huntsman wrote:

well the cold shouldnt be a new thing. It does get really cold in madrid during that time of the year ( i used to live there) but yea I can understand the concern.

Dont forget that Nazi Germany was defeated in Stalingrad; Madrid will have to put on a solid and heroic performance if they want to prevail. Madrid Camp might suffer major losses that extend beyond match results and its rercussions; the damage taken might propagate to La Liga, and the CDR.

German players are well suited to handle this type of games, and i think we should start with Sahin and rest Alonso, Ozil and rest Kaka, Khedira and rest Lass. We defend and rely on counters. Just make necessary runs to prevent them from scoring and keeping us warm in our half of the pitch. The objective of this game is come out with a narrow win or a draw with minimum damage taken and g for the kill at the bernabeu.

But its not going to be easy.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 am

and one more thing, we sacrifice Higuain and rest Benzema ofcourse.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 am

heck sevilla drew 1-1 with them a couple of years ago in moscow.. not that they qualified at home but still..

you can expect mourinho to prepare for factors like cold
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 am

the draw for the quarters will be decisive on wholl win the trophy.. want barca on the other side, one- off victories are easier than 2 legged affairs

of course all this assuming we get past cska,then get past opponents in quarters semis.. which is big ask and firs things first we should concentrate on cska
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 am

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. Let me correct u. I'm from south of Russia, and u r not right when u r talking about -40 degrees.The temperature was +15 2 weeks ago. At the las time we have very mild climate in winter months. We won't get -20 in the 1st Moscow game. I'm absolutely sure. Maybe -10, down to 15. Maybe +5. Don't believe INTERNET articles about Moscow climate. Waiting 4 this great game. I believe in PFC CSKA, but i know that we have small chances. Vpereddddddddddddd!!!!!
P.S. Sorry 4 my bad English. If u have any questions, ask me. I'll try to answer.
Cheers.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

hi kiko, welcome

you support CSKA??

so the weather can go don to -15 degrees clecius, correct me if i am wrong buts still really really cold no??

anyways how are the pitches when its this cold??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Thanx, yep I support PFC CSKA Moscow & FC Rubin Kazan. At the present moment it's not so cold.
Lujniki (home stadium) has synthetic pitch . At Luzhniki Stadium, an underground heating system plays an integral role in the performance of the turf, allowing for extended seasonal play despite the most inclement weather. The pitch won't be frozen, and I think the weather will not be so extremely cold.
Yep, can go down to -15 in February. But I think about - 5 degrees Celsius.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 pm

kikos wrote:Thanx, yep I support PFC CSKA Moscow & FC Rubin Kazan. At the present moment it's not so cold.
Lujniki (home stadium) has synthetic pitch . At Luzhniki Stadium, an underground heating system plays an integral role in the performance of the turf, allowing for extended seasonal play despite the most inclement weather. The pitch won't be frozen, and I think the weather will not be so extremely cold.
Yep, can go down to -15 in February. But I think about - 5 degrees Celsius.

Once your team is knocked out, will you start supporting Real Madrid, Kikos? Very Happy
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

huntsman wrote:

Once your team is knocked out, will you start supporting Real Madrid, Kikos? Very Happy
Against Barcelona of course, because I don't like barca!
Btw, Do u know that CSKA Moscow coach Leonid Viktorovich Slutsky was called Russian Mourinho :-)

Last edited by kikos on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm

kikos wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Against Barcelona of course, because I don't like barca!
Btw, Do u know that CSKA coach Leonid Viktorovich Slutsky was called Russian Mourinho :-)

That's news to me. I didnt know that.

Who's your fav player and which team do you support apart from CSKA?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Welcome Kiko, its nice to have an opinion from the other side in a tie like this.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 pm

huntsman wrote:

Who's your fav player and which team do you support apart from CSKA?
From CSKA I like Doumbia and Dzagoev. Also I support Rubin Kazan in RFPL.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Our biggest problem is facing CSKAs midfielder Keisuke Honda, very highly rated imo. Excellent in his position, and covers alot of ground. Hes really offensive player, so to be safe, he should be heavily marked. Also deadly in fks and Japans best player imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Wow. CSKA seem overpowered attacking wise on FIFA. At least for a 4.5 star team.

Vagner Love and Doumbia are kinda unstoppable.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

vagner love and doumbia are great in real life too.i wouldnt be worried just with Honda.Their defense sucks though,so it doesnt really matter since youll just outscore CSKA
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm

This team is very strong in attack. Honestly CSKA>>>Farca in attack wise ofc.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 2 Empty Can't wait

Post by kikos Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Necid, Toshich, Honda, maybe Gonzalez and Akinfeev, also Doumbia, Dzagoev and Mussa. Ya, this game will be hot, absolutely.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

kikos wrote:Necid, Toshich, Honda, maybe Gonzalez and Akinfeev, also Doumbia, Dzagoev and Mussa. Ya, this game will be hot, absolutely.
Hows Hondas recent form btw? I heard he was injured for long time, will he start?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

CSKA has a great attack. Their backline however isn't as good imo. It should be a great game, the match in Russia won't be easy either.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by kikos Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm

The xcx wrote:
kikos wrote:Necid, Toshich, Honda, maybe Gonzalez and Akinfeev, also Doumbia, Dzagoev and Mussa. Ya, this game will be hot, absolutely.
Hows Hondas recent form btw? I heard he was injured for long time, will he start?
He was playing in December, as I Remember. Honda only recently returned from knee surgery. He started trainings already.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

kikos wrote:
The xcx wrote:
He was playing in December, as I Remember. Honda only recently returned from knee surgery. He started trainings already.
Then theres still hope, him being in a good form is enough to knock us out in CL.

Last edited by The xcx on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Good Worm? )))
Seriously, Torpedo beat Real for example. Barca was knocked out by CSKA in 1992. All can be.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm

2 weeks until the match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Champions League :bow:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next