Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

+14
RedOranje
DeviAngel
dostoevsky
Patrick Bateman
TrezeGent
Vibe
S
CaseyBoi
Backspacer
C.Marchisio #8
Brigate Rossonere
ErPupone
Giancarlo
IzzyC08
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which is the Best Freekick in Serie A 2010-2011

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap6%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap0%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap13%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap0%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap25%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap25%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap31%Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 16
 
 
Poll closed

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Clarence Seedorf vs Sampdoria


Mariano Bogliacino vs Lecce


Sebastian Giovinco vs Catania


Samuel Eto'o vs Bologna


Simone Pepe vs Fiorentina


Wesley Sneijder vs Lazio


Reto Ziegler vs Fiorentina


Think I got the best of them enjoy.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm

You're forgetting a very big one. Smile

Lodi. Absolutely unforgettable! I loved it... I have the video saved.



Sums up Juve's season pretty nicely Very Happy

I'll vote for Seedorf's goal because I'm biased lol. Smile
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 am

My vote goes to Ziegler. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 am

Ziegler definitely. Here's one that was left out:

Totti vs. Bari

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 am

Wow. Totti for me
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Pepe..Coz that is the most difficult position to score Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Giancarlo wrote:You're forgetting a very big one. Smile

Lodi. Absolutely unforgettable! I loved it... I have the video saved.



Sums up Juve's season pretty nicely Very Happy

I'll vote for Seedorf's goal because I'm biased lol. Smile

Troll Evil or Very Mad
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 pm

I voted for Zeigler it's so difficult to score from that far out. It's an amazing freekick. Pepe was second for me because of the angle and placement.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:
Troll Evil or Very Mad

I'm no troll. It was a nicely executed free kick of the highest class.

And secondly, will you guys stop rating me down because I post stuff you don't agree with? This ranking system really has to go.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Backspacer Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm not gonna lie, it looks like Catania only scored on that because two of their players squeezed down on the wall, moving them and not allowing them to jump (illegal). Oh well, I guess.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

No... it's not illegal... that's how free kicks are done... and there wasn't any protesting either.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Giancarlo wrote:No... it's not illegal... that's how free kicks are done... and there wasn't any protesting either.

No... It is illegal.. thats not how freekicks are done... pretty hard to protest when you've seen that just happen to you.

Big LOL at thats how freekicks are done.. You can clearly tell Maxi and the other Catania player are blocking off the juve players which is indeed illegal. what isnt illegal is standing your ground but they arent really doing that are they? theyr intentionally trying to block off our players.

and that freekick shouldnt have even been given if i remember rightly?
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by S Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

what abt sniejder's goal against samp?..it shud hav been there..he is currently one of the best in set pieces
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Sneijder's against Lazio was better IMO :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:No... it's not illegal... that's how free kicks are done... and there wasn't any protesting either.

No... It is illegal.. thats not how freekicks are done... pretty hard to protest when you've seen that just happen to you.

Big LOL at thats how freekicks are done.. You can clearly tell Maxi and the other Catania player are blocking off the juve players which is indeed illegal. what isnt illegal is standing your ground but they arent really doing that are they? theyr intentionally trying to block off our players.

and that freekick shouldnt have even been given if i remember rightly?

"When you've seen that just happen to you"? Speak clearly please.

Nice try but no. There was little to no protesting by the Juve players, and there was no infringement. So you can't "clearly" tell anything. They aren't intentionally trying to do anything.

It was a valid call for a free kick.

I guess when you have selective vision you make stuff up... I just shake my head when I read replies like that. BIG LOL at your post... makes absolutely no sense.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:No... it's not illegal... that's how free kicks are done... and there wasn't any protesting either.

No... It is illegal.. thats not how freekicks are done... pretty hard to protest when you've seen that just happen to you.

Big LOL at thats how freekicks are done.. You can clearly tell Maxi and the other Catania player are blocking off the juve players which is indeed illegal. what isnt illegal is standing your ground but they arent really doing that are they? theyr intentionally trying to block off our players.

and that freekick shouldnt have even been given if i remember rightly?

"When you've seen that just happen to you"? Speak clearly please.

Nice try but no. There was little to no protesting by the Juve players, and there was no infringement. So you can't "clearly" tell anything. They aren't intentionally trying to do anything.

It was a valid call for a free kick.

I guess when you have selective vision you make stuff up... I just shake my head when I read replies like that. BIG LOL at your post... makes absolutely no sense.

what are you talking about? :S

I AM speaking clearly, when you've just seen that happen to you, as in the opposition team score from a WRONGLY given freekick to equalize on the 90th-odd min.

ffs, it needs spelling out for you.

Oh? because there was 'little to no protesting' that means it's right? ill hold you to that next time Milan get shafted and no one complains bigman.

Haha! you say i have selective vision when your saying that the Catania players werent blocking of the Juve players? your a hypocrit Smile.. Or is it that you cant see Maxi blocking off Aquilani?

And your having a laugh if you honestly think their freekick was deserved! do you even remember how they got it? probably not..
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:

what are you talking about? :S

I AM speaking clearly, when you've just seen that happen to you, as in the opposition team score from a WRONGLY given freekick to equalize on the 90th-odd min.

ffs, it needs spelling out for you.

Oh? because there was 'little to no protesting' that means it's right? ill hold you to that next time Milan get shafted and no one complains.

Haha! you say i have selective vision when your saying that the Catania players werent blocking of the Juve players? your a hypocrit Smile.. Or is it that you cant see Maxi blocking off Aquilani?

And your having a laugh if you honestly think their freekick was deserved! do you even remember how they got it? probably not..

Btw, way to go trying to critise the way i post to make it seem like you're right Smile Daddy must be proud of you.

Keep claiming that. It's just false assumptions by just another poster on here. For one, I'm one who actually watched the game. Nobody was blocking anyone, and there was little protest from anyone. You are just making stuff up as you go along. I do remember how they got it. Did you even watch the game... or did you just read the goal.com commentary?

It was a valid call. You can keep claiming it wasn't, but you don't have any proof.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm unsure,one of Pepe,Giovinco or Eto'o.

Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10160
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

what are you talking about? :S

I AM speaking clearly, when you've just seen that happen to you, as in the opposition team score from a WRONGLY given freekick to equalize on the 90th-odd min.

ffs, it needs spelling out for you.

Oh? because there was 'little to no protesting' that means it's right? ill hold you to that next time Milan get shafted and no one complains bigman.

Haha! you say i have selective vision when your saying that the Catania players werent blocking of the Juve players? your a hypocrit Smile.. Or is it that you cant see Maxi blocking off Aquilani?

And your having a laugh if you honestly think their freekick was deserved! do you even remember how they got it? probably not..

Btw, way to go trying to critise the way i post to make it seem like you're right Smile Daddy must be proud of you.

Keep claiming that. It's just false assumptions by just another poster on here. For one, I'm one who actually watched the game. Nobody was blocking anyone, and there was little protest from anyone. You are just making stuff up as you go along. I do remember how they got it. Did you even watch the game... or did you just read the goal.com commentary?

You need some serious reading comprehension classes.

Maybe I need to spell it out for you... your distorted, revisionist personal opinion doesn't matter. It was a valid call. You can keep claiming it wasn't, but you don't have any proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZME3HWUqwA&feature=related Proof enough that the freekick was wrong? how very very very harsh of that referee for booking melo and giving another freekick. Im not going to even bother writng a summery, if that video doesnt explain then im done with you because you're actually just being a troll Smile

And its funny that you cant se the guy with bright blonde hair blocking of Aquilani.. If it had happend to Milan you would be agreeing.

Aw Yayy, you can critisize my writing all you want Smile


because i dont care Smile LOL



CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZME3HWUqwA&feature=related Proof enough that the freekick was wrong? how very very very harsh of that referee for booking melo and giving another freekick. Im not going to even bother writng a summery, if that video doesnt explain then im done with you because you're actually just being a troll Smile

And its funny that you cant se the guy with bright blonde hair blocking of Aquilani.. If it had happend to Milan you would be agreeing.

Aw Yayy, you can critisize my writing all you want Smile


because i dont care Smile LOL




Yes everyone... Youtube videos are now evidence lmao. It's based on interpretation. There was no infringement. Did you even watch the match? Because I highly doubt it.
And what is a highlights video supposed to show? The goal was valid. The free kick was valid. There was little protest from the Juve players, and they are known for protesting too much. I don't think you watch too many games at all really.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZME3HWUqwA&feature=related Proof enough that the freekick was wrong? how very very very harsh of that referee for booking melo and giving another freekick. Im not going to even bother writng a summery, if that video doesnt explain then im done with you because you're actually just being a troll Smile

And its funny that you cant se the guy with bright blonde hair blocking of Aquilani.. If it had happend to Milan you would be agreeing.

Aw Yayy, you can critisize my writing all you want Smile


because i dont care Smile LOL




Yes everyone... Youtube videos are now evidence lmao. It's based on interpretation. There was no infringement. Did you even watch the match? Because I highly doubt it. I think this matter is beyond your conceptual understanding. I'm not being a troll. You came in here criticizing something I said... so how am I the troll? I love how distorted and faulty your logic is.

I doubt you've even step foot on a field before... let alone watch the game live.
And what is a highlights video supposed to show? The goal was valid. The free kick was valid. There was little protest from the Juve players, and they are known for protesting too much. I don't think you watch too many games at all really.

Well show me your evidence then? so far i have more than you? where your ounce of evidence? :S you are wrong face it.

I have no problem with the goal, it was a cracking freekick.. but how they got the second chance at it by the referee is what im disputing as being wrong.

And what do you mean what does the highlights video show? Lmao it shows that sham of a freekick given against melo for catania's equalizer or is your head that far up your arse you cant see your monitor?

Yeah i watched it. As i did most Juve matches?

Iv noticed something about you, you dont actually have any evidence yourself, you just try and seem smart so ill belive you but you've not said anything constructive at all except basically 'im right your wrong, you type funny durr durr'
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by TrezeGent Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Giancarlo you should really stop the insulting and making senseless comments such as:

- by telling him he is not capable enough to understand his thread
- saying he has not watched a football match in his life
- You need some serious reading comprehension classes
-ETC

Just cut it!
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 594
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am

CaseyBoi wrote:
Well show me your evidence then? so far i have more than you? where your ounce of evidence? :S you are wrong face it.

I have no problem with the goal, it was a cracking freekick.. but how they got the second chance at it by the referee is what im disputing as being wrong.

And what do you mean what does the highlights video show? Lmao it shows that sham of a freekick given against melo for catania's equalizer or is your head that far up your arse you cant see your monitor?

Yeah i watched it. As i did most Juve matches?

Iv noticed something about you, you dont actually have any evidence yourself, you just try and seem smart so ill belive you but you've not said anything constructive at all except basically 'im right your wrong, you type funny durr durr'

And you know what? you need to guess again weather iv been on a football pitch. im not some poser who comes on a forum typing as if he's some sort of pundit. I know football because i play it.. you on the other hand.. not so much..

bless you for trying to be right so badly Smile its almost cute..

That I highly doubt.

Yes, I should take the word of some kid on the internet... surely, the kid knows more than actual football pundits who have said there was nothing wrong with the play, nor the players who put up little protest. There was nothing wrong with the play.

And I didn't make this personal. I love it when people try to accuse me of the same crap they are doing.

There was nothing wrong with how the free kick was awarded. Get your head out of the sand.

I'm not a poser, child. But I do know what I'm talking about and I have played this game before.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am









Go to 3.32 ...........
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am

CaseyBoi wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

You still havent shown me ANY evidence that your right LOL. so okay, whatever helps you sleep at night. we'll pretend your right to stop you crying okay? all better now? Smile

Aww resulting into calling me kid and child? LOL since when did arseholes like you become men? bless you.. and your probably shit at football so shhh you dingbat, im sick of your smug attitude :coffee:

run along pedro

Take your nasty low insults somewhere else please. I know far more about football then you do. You run along, child... run along please. You were proven wrong.

I'm no good at football huh? Beats you couch potato.

Yawwwwnn.. your boring me now..

Hey, Giancarlo? coxy has a message for you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

*shades down, back to kickin ass* :coffee:

LMAO! Classy...

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Trooooooooolls-large


Last edited by Giancarlo on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better image actually... :) Reminds me of you...)
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Free Kick In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum