Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

+8
Superpeppe
S
Patrick Bateman
Brigate Rossonere
ErPupone
Giancarlo
C.Marchisio #8
IzzyC08
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Goal was the best in Serie A this year?

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap5%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap41%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap5%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap0%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap0%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap36%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 8 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap0%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap5%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap5%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_lcap5%Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 22
 
 
Poll closed

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Mirko Vucinic vs Inter


Andrea Pirlo vs Parma


Edinson Cavani vs Lecce


Alessandro Diamanti vs Juve


Josip Ilicic vs Fiorentina


Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs Lecce


Antonio Di Natale vs. Napoli


Samuel Eto'o vs Cagliari


Milos Krasic vs Lazio


Ezequiel Lavezzi vs Milan


Hope you enjoy the goals I chose. I didn't take freekicks into account will be doing that a bit later. :idea:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 pm

You should put Marchisio goal vs Udinese instead Krasic but anyway great choise i respect the efford for making this poll Smile I vote for Pirlo's goal coz its simply amazing Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Certainly Ibra's goal... that was crazy... then Pirlo for a close second.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 am

Wait why isn't Marchisio's goal against Udinese there? What is this? Quag's goal against Chievo or Udinese? Iaquinta's goal against Roma? Not even one of them on this list. Why on earth is Krasic goal there? It was final minute goal, not the best goal... :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 am

Pirlo wins by the way.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 am

Ibra vs. Lecce for me, followed by Lavezzi and Di Natale
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 am

sciacca wrote:Wait why isn't Marchisio's goal against Udinese there? What is this? Quag's goal against Chievo or Udinese? Iaquinta's goal against Roma? Not even one of them on this list. Why on earth is Krasic goal there? It was final minute goal, not the best goal... :coffee:

Sorry that he doesn't know every goal scored in Serie A last season...

But where is Ibra vs Fiorentina. Seriously? You call yourself a Milanista Twisted Evil
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

I figured that Ibra should only get one spot on the poll. So we would have more of a variation and yes Marchisio's goal was better and I think I could have picked a better one for the Juve fan's sorry I think Krasic had your best goals this season. Though Quagliarella had some fantastic stuff too.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Wait why isn't Marchisio's goal against Udinese there? What is this? Quag's goal against Chievo or Udinese? Iaquinta's goal against Roma? Not even one of them on this list. Why on earth is Krasic goal there? It was final minute goal, not the best goal... :coffee:

Sorry that he doesn't know every goal scored in Serie A last season...

But where is Ibra vs Fiorentina. Seriously? You call yourself a Milanista Twisted Evil

No it just shows he dosen't know Juve haha, so if he claimes anything about us like he use to in the past, then his opinion is irrelavent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Wait why isn't Marchisio's goal against Udinese there? What is this? Quag's goal against Chievo or Udinese? Iaquinta's goal against Roma? Not even one of them on this list. Why on earth is Krasic goal there? It was final minute goal, not the best goal... :coffee:

Sorry that he doesn't know every goal scored in Serie A last season...

But where is Ibra vs Fiorentina. Seriously? You call yourself a Milanista Twisted Evil

No it just shows he dosen't know Juve haha, so if he claimes anything about us like he use to in the past, then his opinion is irrelavent.

It shows I don't know Juve Laughing Your so quick to make assumptions about others Sciacca I know all there goals and quite frankly I put goals I thought deserved to be on there. Iaquinta's goal would not be on my list because I didn't think it deserved to be there. Quagliarella's goals were good but great... Neutral. I've seen every goal that happened this year and I KNOW I left out some fantastic ones but I placed one's I thought would make everyone happy and would get votes. If I placed those you speak of they wouldn't have gotten any better than Krasic's. Me personally I love that Diamanti goal, but I doesn't beat Pirlo or Zlatan's.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Wait why isn't Marchisio's goal against Udinese there? What is this? Quag's goal against Chievo or Udinese? Iaquinta's goal against Roma? Not even one of them on this list. Why on earth is Krasic goal there? It was final minute goal, not the best goal... :coffee:

Sorry that he doesn't know every goal scored in Serie A last season...

But where is Ibra vs Fiorentina. Seriously? You call yourself a Milanista Twisted Evil

No it just shows he dosen't know Juve haha, so if he claimes anything about us like he use to in the past, then his opinion is irrelavent.

It shows I don't know Juve Laughing Your so quick to make assumptions about others Sciacca I know all there goals and quite frankly I put goals I thought deserved to be on there. Iaquinta's goal would not be on my list because I didn't think it deserved to be there. Quagliarella's goals were good but great... Neutral. I've seen every goal that happened this year and I KNOW I left out some fantastic ones but I placed one's I thought would make everyone happy and would get votes. If I placed those you speak of they wouldn't have gotten any better than Krasic's. Me personally I love that Diamanti goal, but I doesn't beat Pirlo or Zlatan's.

Alright. So according to you, Krasic's goal is better than any of these? And none of these goals can even be adding to the list. That is just ridiculous.






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Marchisio's is the only one I had doubts about. The Quagliarella bicycle kick really isn't anything special. Iaquinta's goal... Neutral

It's okay though don't be Sad

I even said I should of put Marchisio's Laughing
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Marchisio's is the only one I had doubts about. The Quagliarella bicycle kick really isn't anything special. Iaquinta's goal... Neutral

It's okay though don't be Sad

I even said I should of put Marchisio's Laughing

It still tops off the goal scored by Krasic, no wonder it's not getting any votes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

I know man the list isn't perfect but it wouldn't have won anyway Very Happy
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:I know man the list isn't perfect but it wouldn't have won anyway Very Happy

Well maybe Marchisio's... :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

sciacca wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:I know man the list isn't perfect but it wouldn't have won anyway Very Happy

Well maybe Marchisio's... :coffee:

Cavani vs. Lecce was better... :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by S Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

krasic vs lazio was meant to be a cross..i'd rather put marchiso's goal vs udiniese or quags backheel against udinese
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 pm

The Fonz wrote:
This Pato goal was very similar and I didn't think Menez's goal was that good. I think the one where he got right up to the goalie and hit 'im with 2 stepovers then had a wide open net to slide it into was better.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by ErPupone Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
This Pato goal was very similar and I didn't think Menez's goal was that good. I think the one where he got right up to the goalie and hit 'im with 2 stepovers then had a wide open net to slide it into was better.

I personally prefer this one from Pato:

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 pm

ErPupone wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
This Pato goal was very similar and I didn't think Menez's goal was that good. I think the one where he got right up to the goalie and hit 'im with 2 stepovers then had a wide open net to slide it into was better.

I personally prefer this one from Pato:


Not to mention this one....
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Check out these 2 goals Cool











Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

The guy just made a list. He can't put every possible goals.

Ibra goal is sick. Lavezzi is great too
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 am

The Fonz wrote:Check out these 2 goals Cool












Good call, two excellent goals.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 am

What an embarrassment from Vivano

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011 Empty Re: Best Goal In Serie A 2010-2011

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum