Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

So I'm running a comparison of sorts at the right back section. What do you guys think are Messi's best 5 goals of the season?

I figure the 5 men dribble vs Real has to be there
And the amazing goal vs Arsenal




Those are definitely the top 2

What 3 others would you guys include?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 26759
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

1. 2-0 vs Real Madrid
2. 1-0 vs Arsenal
3. 2-1 vs Man U UCL Final
4. 0-4 vs Deportivo
5. That goal where he does two one twos then just finishes is pure class, I forgot who he did it against though

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Piquenbauer Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:1. 2-0 vs Real Madrid
2. 1-0 vs Arsenal
3. 2-1 vs Man U UCL Final
4. 0-4 vs Deportivo
5. That goal where he does two one twos then just finishes is pure class, I forgot who he did it against though


Is this the one you are refering to?

Piquenbauer
Piquenbauer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

@Piquenbauer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:1. 2-0 vs Real Madrid
2. 1-0 vs Arsenal
3. 2-1 vs Man U UCL Final
4. 0-4 vs Deportivo
5. That goal where he does two one twos then just finishes is pure class, I forgot who he did it against though


Is this the one you are refering to?

Thats the one Smile
I think he does it against another team as well

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Vs Madrid
Vs Arsenal
Vs Deportivo (Free Kick)
Vs ????????? (3 times 1-2 with Alves)
Vs Mallorca (Head)
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 pm

I think the 3x 1-2 with Alves was vs one of the greek teams.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 26759
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Piquenbauer Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
@Piquenbauer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:1. 2-0 vs Real Madrid
2. 1-0 vs Arsenal
3. 2-1 vs Man U UCL Final
4. 0-4 vs Deportivo
5. That goal where he does two one twos then just finishes is pure class, I forgot who he did it against though


Is this the one you are refering to?

Thats the one Smile
I think he does it against another team as well
I believe it is this one against panathinaikos: http://rutube.ru/tracks/3583505.html?v=1b68b8da03613df0f20a69ea5068f60f
Piquenbauer
Piquenbauer
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Khaled Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think the 3x 1-2 with Alves was vs one of the greek teams.

no it was against real sociedad:)

against panathinakos it was 2x 1-2 i think between (messi alves) than (messi pedro)!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Messi's top 5 goals of the season Empty Re: Messi's top 5 goals of the season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum