Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo?

+21
Khaled
harhar11
white_star
the xcx
BiasedMilanFan3
billy_gr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Magricos
jibers
Albiceleste
kiranr
ijomer
guest7
Lord Hades
michael1
Le Samourai
barca 2011
McAgger
Red Alert
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should... ?

Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Vote_lcap41%Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 16 ]
Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Vote_lcap59%Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 23 ]

Total Votes : 39

Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Empty Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 12 Dec - 9:36:00

Even Madrid fans must agree by now :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Empty Re: Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo?

Post by Red Alert Mon 12 Dec - 9:37:06

Should be there infront of Xavi imo.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo? Empty Re: Should Iniesta be in the Ballon D'Or podium instead of Ronaldo?

Post by McAgger Mon 12 Dec - 9:40:50

dude it's one game.....make it two against Barca in one year that Ronaldo doesn't perform in......He beasts in all the other games..... unfortunately for you Balon d'Or isn't based only on el clasico. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon 12 Dec - 9:40:59

Well he sure has won more silverware.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 12 Dec - 9:43:03

barca 2011 wrote:Well he sure has won more silverware.

yeah well so do Pinto, Masch, Villa, and the rest of the BArca squad.....does that mean they should be ahead of Ronaldo in the Balon d'Or pecking order too?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon 12 Dec - 9:45:17

Messiakanino wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Well he sure has won more silverware.

yeah well so do Pinto, Masch, Villa, and the rest of the BArca squad.....does that mean they should be ahead of Ronaldo in the Balon d'Or pecking order too?
Im pretty sure Iniesta played better than Pinto this year.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 12 Dec - 9:50:25

haha yeah well by your logic it seemed like you said since Iniesta had more silverware than Ronlado this past year, he should have been in the podium.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon 12 Dec - 9:56:22

Messiakanino wrote:haha yeah well by your logic it seemed like you said since Iniesta had more silverware than Ronlado this past year, he should have been in the podium.
Its not what I meant, just meant that he's been more successful is all. Plus there's a reason OP considered Iniesta, and not who u mentioned.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 12 Dec - 10:10:14

I still stand by what i said. Ronaldo broke the pichichi record, he broke the 50 goal mark in one season and other than the clasicos he's had a near perfect year. Why should Iniesta be ahead of him when he's been on and off with his form lately. And for an attacking playmaker, doesn't even have more than 10 goals in a whole year.

I know Ronaldo sucked balls in the clasico but that still doesn't change the fact that he's been godly this past year.

And with that said, i hope we sell Ronaldo, and he can go rot in hell with his pussy ass mentality for all i care.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 12 Dec - 10:12:07

Stupid thread.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon 12 Dec - 10:46:10

Really, iniesta over ronaldo ??

Barca hype is incredible, soon itll be basquets over ronaldo threads

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon 12 Dec - 10:51:01

should alexis sanchez be ahead of ronaldo in the ballon dor?

he did perform in the clasico.. who cares how many points stupid ronaldo mightve won us ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 12 Dec - 10:51:51

Yes I do think so.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon 12 Dec - 10:51:58

Iniesta over ronaldo? is this a joke? because April 1st is very far away :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Embarrassing threat.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon 12 Dec - 10:52:42

omarish wrote:Yes I do think so.

Ffs :facepalm:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon 12 Dec - 11:00:48

People have been, handily, wound up in this thread.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 12 Dec - 11:01:12

Messiakanino wrote:I still stand by what i said. Ronaldo broke the pichichi record, he broke the 50 goal mark in one season and other than the clasicos he's had a near perfect year. Why should Iniesta be ahead of him when he's been on and off with his form lately. And for an attacking playmaker, doesn't even have more than 10 goals in a whole year.

I know Ronaldo sucked balls in the clasico but that still doesn't change the fact that he's been godly this past year.

And with that said, i hope we sell Ronaldo, and he can go rot in hell with his pussy ass mentality for all i care.
:lol!:
This guy is judging Iniesta from his goals :facepalm: seriously?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon 12 Dec - 11:06:03

Lionel Messi wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:I still stand by what i said. Ronaldo broke the pichichi record, he broke the 50 goal mark in one season and other than the clasicos he's had a near perfect year. Why should Iniesta be ahead of him when he's been on and off with his form lately. And for an attacking playmaker, doesn't even have more than 10 goals in a whole year.

Just like you and other barca fans judge ronaldo by his assists :facepalm:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 12 Dec - 11:13:06

ijomer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

When did I do that? What's with you lot always making shit up Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon 12 Dec - 11:15:19

Well there is no objective way of judging it.mPersonally Messi and xaviare above Ronalldo for me but ini? Nope.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 12 Dec - 11:23:35

Lionel Messi wrote:
ijomer wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

When did I do that? What's with you lot always making shit up Laughing

Fine a guy with 4 less assists and 44 less goals. hmm ........I wonder who had a better season :study: scratch
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon 12 Dec - 12:14:34

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon 12 Dec - 14:17:50

if you detail ronaldo's goals (especially 12 goals after la liga finished) you can see that iniesta was better performer
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 12 Dec - 14:57:17

No but he should be there above Xavi imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon 12 Dec - 15:01:42

Does it matter? Messi will win it anyway
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next