CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED

+2
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
6 posters

Go down

CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED Empty CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm

FCKIN GOAT SKILLS FROM THE BIG MAN banana :bow:

#GOAT
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED Empty Re: CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:01 pm

:bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED Empty Re: CROUCH HAS MORE SKILL THAN DINHO AND ZIDANE COMBINED

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:04 pm

He sucks smoking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm

CBarca is scared of the looming European Supercup Matchup :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0OfUn_ggA

This is prolly more for the older timers here, but randomly came across this film about old Liverpool n NT players Peter Crouch. Anyone know if this was watched widely? Only a bit way through but interesting already in a few ways. Firstly being a Liverpool fan way back think he played after my time though but still kept an eye on the team, n didnt think much of it, but looked at Wiki now hes actually has a pretty record overall, including 22 goals in 42 games for NT lol?

The other main thing is it shows how times has changed compared to past eras, n definitely is a good positive thing now ppl are much more aware of discrimination in general n especially sports n in football where it can be so harsh in the past?

Anyway, continue to watch... anyone know of other good films to recommend?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:06 am

Nice to have it for free on Youtube i thought this just came out hmm well i save it for later

I've seen a few football documentaries on Netflix. I don't know about the other 20 similar platforms...

Sunderland Til I Die: you follow Sunderland falling into the depths on english football

Becoming Champion: presents the football culture in each country that has won the world cup

Becoming Captain: you follow Modric, Aubameyang and some dudes from Jamaica and Lebanon in their quest to qualify for the world cup

Pelé: film about Pelé

Matchday Barcelona: you follow Barca on a day-to-day basis

First Team Juventus: you follow Juve on a day-to-day basis, this one is old though, dates from the days of Barzagli and Pjanic

Fifa Uncovered: scandals in football you can learn the story of Sepp Blatter

Anelka Misunderstood: the story of Nicolas Anelka he is much less of a bum than you'd think, truly misunderstood, seems a great guy

Club America vs Club America: the story of Club America biggest club in Mexico

*** those still on my watchlist

Boca Juniors Confidential
The Figo Affair
Neymar Untold or Unleashed or Uncovered, whatever it's called
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:32 am

The Maradona docu that came out few years ago was awesome
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down