TheRedStag
Raptorgunner
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Official support Real Madrid thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official support Real Madrid thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 8 Dec - 8:32

VibeTribe wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I am warning you all now, iam not sure you all want this lol.....

Madrid fans already think they are the best and thier side cant be improved that its perfect......

When they havent won the league since 2008, reached the semi's once in like 7 years and have not won the CL since 2002.

This place will be unbearable lol.

Are you saying the place will be filled with little Madrid versions of Mole? Laughing

Try harder Vibe, the fact i have said we will finish no higher than 7th on numerous occasions clearly shows i dont think my team is perfect or the best.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official support Real Madrid thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official support Real Madrid thread

Post by Zealous Thu 8 Dec - 8:33

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Was just coming home from work

omarish wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

So who's the best now? Madrid? Laughing

Yes, did you miss the Copa del Rey by any chance? Madrid are the best

COME AT ME BRAH

Funny how i give proof of Madrid fans saying they are the best ( i have more btw)

After the Madrid fans ask me too and they totally ignore it and change the convo Laughing

You should one post form one guy. One. Even if you posted more I doubt it would reach a level where it's basically everyone saying something like that. Stop generalizing please.

Let's assume your generalization is correct (it's hilariously wrong) if Madrid win then nothing would change because they would just post the same things. Think about it in your forum reality they already say their the best, what would change after they win? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 8 Dec - 8:35

All I see is Coloccini >>>>>>> .....Demba Ba >>>>>>>....Cabaye >>>>>>>.....Newcastle>>>>>....What you may have said once got lost in the abundance of regular bullshit you normally write bro.Try harder in what exactly?Not giving a f*ck? :lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 8 Dec - 8:38

Zealous wrote:Or sorority house depending on who you ask Doc.

I didn't really mind the sorority comment, we tend to be very cliquish when faced with criticism we tend to think is unfair (which is currently happening now).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 8 Dec - 8:39

I never said all ( well i did because its easier ) but i later on said all of them bar around half a dozen ( i did forget a couple tho so its more like 8 or 9 who are not delusional in some fashion)

Some think they are the best, some think thier cant be improved, some think they are the 2nd best ( atleast get to a final of the CL ffs)

It's all full of delusion that will cause lots of butthurt and make the general section unbearable if Madrid were to become the best......

If you really think nothing would change, then you yourself are delusional.

Do you really think iam serious Vibe? i mean seriously?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 8 Dec - 8:42

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I never said all ( well i did because its easier ) but i later on said all of them bar around half a dozen ( i did forget a couple tho so its more like 8 or 9 who are not delusional in some fashion)

Some think they are the best, some think thier cant be improved, some think they are the 2nd best ( atleast get to a final of the CL ffs)

It's all full of delusion that will cause lots of butthurt and make the general section unbearable if Madrid were to become the best......

Well said. It's all god being the best in December. If we were using it to judge the best, arsenal would be the best team every year. The season ends in may. Till then, even if you beat Barcelona 7-0, if you win nothing what will that make you?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 8 Dec - 8:44

You mean like how the GS became unbearable for anyone who had an ounce of sympathy for Real Madrid after Lyon beat them and the Manita? Go cry a God damn river Mole. And you are seriously underestimating the mods here. I don't think they'll be up for any BS from ANY of us including RM fans.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu 8 Dec - 8:44

I actually quoted Jibers and even said that the best team can't be decided until the end of the season at least and at the time you were actually arguing that against Mole............
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 8 Dec - 8:45

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I never said all ( well i did because its easier ) but i later on said all of them bar around half a dozen ( i did forget a couple tho so its more like 8 or 9 who are not delusional in some fashion)

Well, all I got to say to this is, GO PISS OFF TO ANOTHER FORUM. You had no problem with the Select few of the Barca brigade living on cloud 9 for 3 years.

If Madrid do win and what you say happens. OH WELL. Go somewhere else.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 8 Dec - 8:45

So I suppose the 2nd Best spot belongs to no one right now, since the teamed that reached the final of the CL last year is currently in the Europa Leauge.

Every commentator/analyst bar those on SKY SPORTS is calling us the 2nd best team in the world.Every half decent former player with a mind is callling us the 2nd best team in the world......but somehow....we are not.

Fair play.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 8 Dec - 8:51

Actually the Sky Sports guys are saying we're one of the favourites. A few yesterday said Real Madrid over Barca, I think one was Gary Neville.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 8 Dec - 8:57

People, let this pointless crap go, calm down and go do something productive.

I think everyone has made their point now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Dec - 8:57

izzy26 wrote:Yeah, I do. If your just gonna spew bullcrap at least provide the evidence. Why is it so hard to name these people if they go around doing this all the time? Surely their posts can't be that hard to find. Rolling Eyes

We're all entitled to our own opinions, perhaps you come off a certain way to other posters. I'm certain to dislike certain posters that others would claim to enjoy.

izzy26 wrote:Ah yes. Because they represent the ENTIRE MADRID BOARD.

I guess all Barca fans are like LM and Jiopsi. Rolling Eyes

Why ask someone to answer a question if you already know how you're going to respond? Actions like these aren't going to help your reputation, not that you should care what people think of you or your section; but it seems that you do.

ragbirjosh wrote:Name 5 people Mole.....5 people.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Babun, TMO, XCX, Prototype, Omarish , Mamad

There's 6 people, you want more lol?

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Funny how i give proof of Madrid fans saying they are the best ( i have more btw)

After the Madrid fans ask me too and they totally ignore it and change the convo Laughing

I have a few friends from the Madrid section, but I'm inclined to agree with Mole here. I find it funny how some of you are claiming that you were just joking when you made those statements, that's a nice excuse to hide behind :coffee: (Does that smile face mean that I'm just joking?)

I've noticed that most of you can't even fight your own battles, so it doesn't shock me that you have all come running to defend your section.

I'm getting sick of people trying to hide behind the I was joking excuse (not directed at Madrid fans), say what you mean and mean what you say. I try not to generalize sections because they are filled with many different people, but it seems many of the forum members (in general) have this tendency to overreact. This is when most of the level headed people take a break and wait until the madness has passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu 8 Dec - 8:58

The Franchise wrote:People, let this pointless crap go, calm down and go do something productive.

I haven't made my point!!!

Just wanted to say that the Newcastle fans on this forum really like to generalize

That is all!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu 8 Dec - 9:00

Senor Penguin wrote:
The Franchise wrote:People, let this pointless crap go, calm down and go do something productive.

I haven't made my point!!!

Just wanted to say that the Newcastle fans on this forum really like to generalize

That is all!

Very funny. Now grow up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4