Babun
RealGunner
Jack Daniels
Ganso
Onyx
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

See you guys.  I'm done. - Page 2 Empty Re: See you guys. I'm done.

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

not pointing any fingers but some mods throw power around like it actually means something. this is an internet forum rules are there for a reason BUT when it comes down to it were all people posting on an internet forum, in real life this whole authority thing counts for nothing.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 pm

@Sports
I know you are reading this.

Just get over it eh? We Admins/Mods always try to act first before a certain situation goes bad. Franchise thought your thread might turn into flame/troll thread and acted quickly. I obviously would've done the same so i trust his judgement on that.

We have always been like this towards all members. So i think shouting injustice is uncalled for.

Thing is why create another thread? You already received a warning from an Admin. Those kinds of actions merit a far more deeper punishment than normal. Why can't you just take the warning and set aside your pride before things get worse like what happened to others. What happened here was not the first time heck Chollaville got punished dearly for it.

Just clear your head man and we'll settle this. This ain't the time for this nonsense especially heading to El Clasico. You have been a great contributor in this forum but don't expect unequal treatment as opposed to others from us. What you have done was wrong and it's unfortunate for a matured member like you ranting like this.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm

cmon sports come back Sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Omniscient wrote:That Franchise kid is immature and petty, I'm not sure how he fooled anyone into letting him become a moderator.

Using authoritative wording and having a pompously self-assured tone =/= fair & just, or indicate intelligence in any way.

What? That does not describe Dani at all. Ridiculous comment.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 pm

The thing is that some of the mods, here do not actually know how to moderate a forum..just sayin.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

The xcx wrote:The thing is that some of the mods, here do not actually know how to moderate a forum..just sayin.
Please explain to us how and i will certainly address everything you come up with.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Crying or Very sad

who do we get the inside info on benzema from now

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
The xcx wrote:The thing is that some of the mods, here do not actually know how to moderate a forum..just sayin.
Please explain to us how and i will certainly address everything you come up with.
I dont have good english to back up my what I said. I just said that some of the mods, are maybe using their power differently, not abusing it tho. But your excluded anyway, so dont worry about that..
Gonna miss you Sports tho Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm

I don't care really tbh.

If you're going to complain about the moderation here then by all means leave dude. This is a very easy going forum in terms of moderation.

You could just, ya know, post in the Madrid section if it really upsets you that much but..meh. Whatever.

Good luck wherever you're going.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 pm

I think that some people overreact to light trolling........light trolling is fun......mods often participate in light trolling.......that thread could've gone 2 ways.

>An all out battle between Madrid and Barca fans or

>Light trolling between Madrid and Barca fans,

The latter is much more likely

90% of the threads created in the general or right back sections provoke someone or have the ability to provoke someone and could potentially escalate into heavy trolling.

Guys insult players all the time, insult teams...but where do you draw the line?.Although I didn't look at either thread Sport created so I can't say for sure the line is there, but I believe that generally rules are a tad strict.

I think that you should let a thread run before locking it before anything happens, unless it's an idiotic FC Hollywood or Divine Intervention or Juventus Section like bullshit.Even Huntsman threads have sometimes developed into decent conversation and most of the time been comedic.

I mean no one locked the first second or third scandal in la liga threads.....so I don't see why Sportz should have been locked.Just be consistent that's all.

@Sport.....you were a very good poster and although you at times incredibly overrated French youth....you always had a balanced sense of humor and analysis which is admirable.I hope you stay in the RM section since every Benzema fan counts banana . Good luck in your future endeavors.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

Sadly I have to agree with the guy, I've been through so much injustice, and sadly you know what I'm talking about. Sure, we've been through it, and at the end, you respond with a silly remark instead of a serious one. But anyways just my opinion.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 pm

I was hoping a little bit that the thread would not be locked because i was enjoying the banter there. I am sure the other posters were enjoying too. I mean rich, talented and handsome Zealous was in there, so, assuredly, things would not have gone bad and everyone would have followed his cue. eco smile

But on the flip side, with so many Barca/Madrid bullshit over the past year, I am sure you mods have no alternative.

Sports was a little immature when he created the second thread. However, I have one suggestion for the mods. If a user requests for something, then please consider relaxing the rules a little bit if it nothing bad has happened yet.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm

ÖMARz wrote: Crying or Very sad

Taking a shot at Turok...... Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Sadly I have to agree with the guy, I've been through so much injustice, and sadly you know what I'm talking about. Sure, we've been through it, and at the end, you respond with a silly remark instead of a serious one. But anyways just my opinion.

You have been given so many chances it's un-true. The nerve.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

I think that you're trying to judge posts objectively, without considering who wrote them when deciding on a punishment for trolling or w/e. This is exactly not the right way to moderate a forum.

You might think it seems fair, but the context can't be understood at all without considering who wrote them. Do you think that a respected, level-headed poster like Sports is intentionally trying to rile people up? No. One post that could potentially be offensive from someone who's proven time and time again to not be an offensive person doesn't come close to warranting a 50% reduction.

Another related issue is how blatantly Barcelona posters are protected, possibly because there's fewer of them, possibly because of the nature of the moderators. Guys like Jiopsi and Lionel Messi, what have they ever contributed? Jack shit, yet they're both still around to rile up everyone every time Barcelona drops points. Franchise and BarcaKizz are like Barcelona fans who are also moderators, as opposed to JD who's just a strict moderator all around that happens to favour Madrid. Think Snape & the Slytherins vs McGonagall & Gryffindors if you will.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Omniscient wrote:That Franchise kid is immature and petty, I'm not sure how he fooled anyone into letting him become a moderator.

Using authoritative wording and having a pompously self-assured tone =/= fair & just, or indicate intelligence in any way.

Hmm, I have to some what agree. The guy compared me to a 'dick' with WigglesWorth. A sexual reference of me sucking his you know what.. and yet he gets away with it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

You mods dont seriously expect to have serious debates/arguments between teams without it getting out of hand do you?

every person will protect and stand up to defend their team. Trolling will always exist on forums.

poor decisioning.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Serious question........were you guys the Mods on the old forum.?

Whatever happened to kanutan? he was a pretty cool mod.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Serious question........were you guys the Mods on the old forum.?

Isint Kanutan JD?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
ÖMARz wrote: Crying or Very sad

Taking a shot at Turok...... Laughing
Not french mate, I'm mexican.
Really desperate then pester OLpower for benzema inside info.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 pm

ÖMARz wrote:You mods dont seriously expect to have serious debates/arguments between teams without it getting out of hand do you?

every person will protect and stand up to defend their team. Trolling will always exist on forums.

poor decisioning.

How was it poor? He was warned, sent PMs by I think 3 different Mods and still proceded. I love Sports and i'll really miss him.

But what did the mods do wrong?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

izzy26 wrote:
ÖMARz wrote:You mods dont seriously expect to have serious debates/arguments between teams without it getting out of hand do you?

poor decisioning.

How was it poor? He was warned, sent PMs by I think 3 different Mods and still proceded. I love Sports and i'll really miss him.

But what did the mods do wrong?

use jiopsi,huntsman and LM as examples.

im done.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

A french person quitting???? Well I never! :coffee:

Seriously though, Sports was an intelligent poster and will be missed. Just shouldn't have thrown a hissy fit. The mods do a great job and any criticism in unjustified imo.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Hmm, I have to some what agree. The guy compared me to a 'dick' with WigglesWorth. A sexual reference of me sucking his you know what.. and yet he gets away with it.

LOL come on, you could have been banned 10 times over.

You should be worshipping the mods.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 pm

The xcx wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Serious question........were you guys the Mods on the old forum.?

Isint Kanutan JD?

hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Shocked How can people still not know JD is Kantutan.

Sports, please sleep on this and listen to the people who want you back and if you so feel, you know that you can easily return in the morning.

El Clasico is not an excuse to stir up needless trouble, we're not going to be sympathetic to people who are giving us more work because they're bored and restless.

Plenty of Madrid fans asked me to delete Jiopsi's thread concerning Alonso's yellow card and I did not only because it was baseless but because it was going to turn ugly. Dani was perfectly in his rights to make a decision based upon his feeling about where the thread may have been heading and its input to the forum.

We can't please everyone and we're not going to even try to, we do the best we can though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next