'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world

+11
Bellabong
Harmonica
Arquitecto
Ganso
che
StrugaRock
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Tomwin Lannister
Highburied
DeviAngel
15 posters

Go down

'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world Empty 'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/11/30/2780838/serie-a-is-boring-juventus-are-finished-3-3-thriller-at
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world Empty Re: 'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world

Post by Highburied Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world Empty Re: 'Serie A is boring, Juventus are finished' - 3-3 thriller at Napoli shows that the Italian league is the most exciting in the world

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 pm

highburied wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Typical.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 pm

It was a match between the two most dynamic sides in Italy. Both Juve and Napoli have a good amount of width in their play so it was always going to be a great game IMO.

However Juve and Napoli are the only two teams that play that wide so I don't think it represents the league as a whole. Having said that Seria A has been great this year so far.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I'd rather watch Juve v Napoli again then the upcoming Clasico tbh.....

Which is so obviously going to be a borefest, Italian football has'nt been boring for a while imo.....

I enjoy as much as any league out there tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

after seeing Napoli vs City and few games EPL football is not faster its the pitch that makes it look like that the stadiums are smaller than in Italy and the long balls and the skipping of the middle ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I'd rather watch Juve v Napoli again then the upcoming Clasico tbh.....

Which is so obviously going to be a borefest

I agree Barca are going to park the bus. It's so obvious at this point. trolololol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Serie A is on the rise again, and if they start building their own stadiums like Juventus, more people will start going to matches, meaning more revenue, meaning they can afford better players that equals better league.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 pm

someone post a picture of that goalless round lmao

one match does not an exciting league make...

i'm not saying the league is boring but "napoli juventus proves serie a is the most exciting" is... what's the polite euphemism... bullshit
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Real Sociedad v Real Betis was a better game didn't see an article write up on that lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm

im a big serie a fanboy,but i must admit serie a is a class below la liga,epl,bundesliga and the brasileirao/Argentinian league in terms of entertainment.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Ganso wrote:im a big serie a fanboy,but i must admit serie a is a class below la liga,epl,bundesliga and the brasileirao/Argentinian league in terms of entertainment.

Then you haven't been watching the other games.

Plus this is based on opinion purely and not absolute definition.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Ganso wrote:im a big serie a fanboy,but i must admit serie a is a class below la liga,epl,bundesliga and the brasileirao/Argentinian league in terms of entertainment.

Disagree completely, the boring thing is a myth.

Bring up the 0-0s all you want, it just shows me you dont actually watch the games and are trolling.

(Aimed at people in general)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm

La Real vs Betis was an amazing game. :bow:

Where's my La Liga article Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:17 pm

where did i say serie a is boring?and i didnt even mention the 0-0s....its the league i watch the most after the brasileiro,so im pretty sure i watch plenty of it to have a proper opinion.Of course its all imo,people get entertained in different ways,i personally like pacy games with a lot of goalscoring opportunities and more flair so i find other leagues more entertaining.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Ganso wrote:where did i say serie a is boring?and i didnt even mention the 0-0s....its the league i watch the most after the brasileiro,so im pretty sure i watch plenty of it to have a proper opinion.Of course its all imo,people get entertained in different ways,i personally like pacy games with a lot of goalscoring opportunities and more flair so i find other leagues more entertaining.

The 0-0 part is aimed at the people that find in general not you......

I was disagreeing with you about it being less exciting than the other leagues which is just a myth imo.....

It's no less exciting than EPL or La Liga imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Rightback section. Oh forgot, it's was about Serie A. General section it is.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:57 pm

I swear the Buli is a ninja.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Phritz wrote:I swear the Buli is a ninja.
Pretty much.

Serie A is only behind Bundesliga in terms of unpredictability and entertaining games. There are no "giants" and everyone can beat anyone. Not even the PL with stacked teams can claim this, although you could say it's a result of said stacked teams.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

I've been a fan of Serie A for year. I even did the unthinkable, by standing by Serie A during all the match fixing and shit.

The author needs to ease of the gas; If every time their was a 6 goal thriller in the EPL, we'd be writing slanted article all day long for fun. The Chelsea vs Arsenal game alone would put the EPL 5 years clear of the nearest league...

SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Disagree completely, the boring thing is a myth.

Bring up the 0-0s all you want, it just shows me you dont actually watch the games and are trolling.

(Aimed at people in general)

With ya mole people who say its borin compared to other leagues dnt watch it.

But in saying that the writer of this article is an idiot simply because he used one match to generlise a league,to me kinda feels like he wrote that article simply for it to be used in forums for a flame war loll.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:13 am

highburied wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:41 am

It was surely a good game, but I may be biased, but I think our game vs City was quite entertaining for most neutrals...since it was very open and fast paced with a lot of goal scoring opportunities

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down