EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
Kick
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 am

Eto'o is being linked to PSG.....

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 am

PSG needs to get their coaching situation settled quickly. It is affecting recruiting. Kambouare is out for what it's worth... they need to get Carlo signed asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Al-Jazira, the Qatari TV group, just won a portion of League 1 TV rights domestically and abroad. Of course, they don't have a french domestic channel. So, they have to create one, buy one or enter into a partnership with one very quickly here.

Qatar is making a major, major investment in League 1 with the purchase of PSG and their entry into the french TV football market.

Very good for the league. They needed a nice kick in the nuts. Money was getting too tight from the existing owners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 pm

will nene start next season?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 pm

ofc, nene is their best player with sakho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Ganso wrote:will nene start next season?

He has to. He was really impressive this year. Just got a bit tired at the end of the year.

He was carrying the team for a while there.

I think he should've had a look with the Brazil NT during friendlies honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

hes a bit too old for the NT
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Guillermo Ochoa to seal PSG move in "hours"- L'Equipe & Fox Sports

Thoughts? Im optimistic.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm

I think with Leonardo still to land officially and the uncertainty surrounding the manager, PSG is losing momentum fast. They need to get the management ranks finalized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Payet just ditched us for Lille... i guess he was CL hungry...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

what? Leo still hasnt officially landed? wth going on in paris?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Hazard wants to go to PSG according to l'Equipe. He really likes league 1 and would rather just stay there for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Looks like Ochoa is a no go for psg. shame but expected.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:50 pm

ochoa is retarded going to Ajaccio, wtf is he thinking? i wonder if it's even true
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:ochoa is retarded going to Ajaccio, wtf is he thinking? i wonder if it's even true

Well for one iirc he wud not be first choice in psg. Ochoa in my perspective has always been wanting to goto europe. many times he had chances, many chances wasted. I guss he got tired waiting and now is desperate for a chance in one of europe's top leagues.

Dunno about u nick, but any chance as a starter gk in a european team is worth taking. as a fellow mexican i understand and sympathize with mah boi ochoa. not many good mexican players let alone gks ever make it outside of mexico.

anywho from my understanding the reason of for ochoa not making to psg is most likely psg themselves. they want him as a sub, ochoa wants to be a starter. i dunno who douchez is but i highly doubt he is better than ochoa.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 pm

freaking ajaccio? they just got promoted from Ligue 2? lmao.

he will get attention anyway but come on... Atletico Madrid is looking for a keeper ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:freaking ajaccio? they just got promoted from Ligue 2? lmao.

he will get attention anyway but come on... Atletico Madrid is looking for a keeper ffs

Pathetico arent looking at ochoa nor has there been a past interest.(or are u to tell me otherwise with credible source?).

anywho reread my earlier comment. Not many leave mexico. hence why ajaccio. we arent as prestigous as say brazil or argentina :\. mexico may be top dog in north america but it is my understanding that NA is not considered very well in Europe.

considering the only competition mexico has in NA is dem "americans" and honduras, maybe no surprise :\.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 pm

no they have never been interested, which means he has terrible agents
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:no they have never been interested, which means he has terrible agents

most mexican players have shit agents anyways. chicharito got lucky, he didnt move to manutd due to his agent, manutd scouting is top stuff.

I am quite surprised with ur responses to ochoa not going to psg but instead ajaccio. If ur not mexican or u dont know him, i dont understand this. especially since ochoa hasnt been dong himself any favors for some time. but then again that is becuz of the crisis Club America is facing. how do u know ochoa?

anywho for me ochoa to ajaccio isnt surpising if anything this is wut i expected.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 pm

All this PSG stuff... and i still think Lille and Marseille are the two best teams at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 am

Apparently there is a report that Guillermo Ochoa didnt make it to ajaccio for the medical check up as psg countered ajaccio offer by offering ochoa double the salary. psg seem quite intent on someone who might be 2nd choice (bloody douchez). Seems Ochoa to PSG isnt a closed chapter yet.

I hope however he goes to ajaccio as he wud be guaranteed first choice.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 am

Wouldn't be a bad move for Hazard imo. He could stay there for a while and get more experience, then make the big move.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 am

...except psg is most likely competing in europa and lille are in the cl.

dunno why hazard wud leave Lille when cl football is guaranteed
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 am

PSG wants to make me lol more often than not with how inept they are at getting things done, even with new ownership. It's like a curse.

Leonardo, expected at PSG today, has called a news conference tomorrow... in Milan!

http://www.tf1.fr/telefoot/news-football/psg-leonardo-donne-rendez-vous-a-milan-6569032.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 pm

wtf are psg doing? lol wth is going on in paris?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110707_165050_leonardo-pas-encore-d-accord.html

Leonardo interview on l'equipe today: I have not agreed on anything with PSG yet. A lot of matters to be worked out. Haven't spoken to PSG owners in 3 days. Don't know how long it's going to take.

LoolLOlllOOLLLL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next