Milantildeath
Rossonero23
Chagur
milanfan7
milanese
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what is your expectation from milan  next season - Page 2 Empty Re: what is your expectation from milan next season

Post by cositomilan Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

I think Milan will make to thed semifinals in the CL

cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

what is your expectation from milan  next season - Page 2 Empty Re: what is your expectation from milan next season

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Win......... Cool
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 pm

honestly i dont know whose gonna be our big performer in CL so i dont have hopes for it...so league and italian cup hopefully.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

i would love very much to see the champions league back at the san siro. We certainly have the squad to do so, and as stated before, with the availability of superpippo, cassano, and van bommel (who is crucial) we should be able to make a nice run. Van bommel must stay healthy.

My expectations; Semi finals of champs league, and league runner up/winner
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm

giovanni_milan wrote:i would love very much to see the champions league back at the san siro. We certainly have the squad to do so, and as stated before, with the availability of superpippo, cassano, and van bommel (who is crucial) we should be able to make a nice run. Van bommel must stay healthy.

My expectations; Semi finals of champs league, and league runner up/winner
we have the attack and the defense to win CL...however,i think our midfield is average compared to other teams in europe.
we need at least 1 very creative mid

preferably a creative CAM like what seedorf or kaka were to us
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 am

i hope we can secure a creative mid like you say, however, i like van bommel, boateng, and seedorf for champions league, wouldnt you?

I mean getting a more creative midfielder would be nice i just think that that position isn't in dire need atm.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 am

giovanni_milan wrote:i hope we can secure a creative mid like you say, however, i like van bommel, boateng, and seedorf for champions league, wouldnt you?

I mean getting a more creative midfielder would be nice i just think that that position isn't in dire need atm.

Seedorf unfortunately can not be relied upon for ninety minutes of every game, week in and week out. Seedorf should be used only as a super-sub, making use of his vision and class in a situation where fatigue has reduced the physical requirements of the battle. Seedorf's rejuvenation in form came at the perfect time to defend our scudetto, but also to erase memories of a frustrating season for our Dutch master. Despite his good showing he should be seeing between thirty-sixty minutes of game time a week and importantly never behind the strikers but deeper in midfield.

Whilst using him deeper allows Seedorf more time and space on the ball it is not a situation which will prove infallible for too much longer, as if we proceed to make it a foundational block of our creative process then managers will begin to focus on reducing his influence, something that would prove disastrous if we do not have another major source of creativity such as Cassano or a Ganso figure. This will prove important not only in ensuring that he can sustain a healthy work rate but also protecting the club from the terrors of age as Seedorf is prone to giving up possession and form, confidence, injury or simply the wear of a long year can increase the regularity with which a stray touch or pass may bring jeers to the San Siro once more. Clubs such as Manchester United or Barcelona would be keeping an eye on our bench if Clarence was waiting in the shadows, however they'd be far more confident of dominating a match in which he is present from the first whistle.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

In an attempt to seriously answer this question instead of just saying that I want Milan to win everything:

1. It will depend partly on transfers.
- GK: Abbiati will suffice as the No.1. He does make the occasional mistake (eg. Pedro Leon's goal at the San Siro in the CL group stage), but he's pretty sharp for the most part. I would like to see a younger and potentially better replacement being trained up though.
- DEF: Pretty safe here, every player has at least 1 good back-up.
- MID: Ganso or better means we can set our sights on the CL trophy, anything less than a full replacement for Pirlo will mean Serie A is the best we can do.
- ATT: Superb depth and variety. No major problems here.

2. Tactics
- Allegri needs to continue his 4-3-1-2 formation. It has worked well and proved to be fairly balanced.
- Not playing 3 DMF. Too much cover means not enough attack, and in our case, massive lack of pace with Gattuso, V. Bommel and Ambrosini.
- Prioritising youth over the old guard. Last season was only the beginning of our transition. This season it's time for Albertazzi and Ely to get the nod over Bonera, Oddo, etc. and Merkel, Strasser and maybe Verdi getting a go over Seedorf, Gattuso and Flamini in some matches.
- Only play Pato and Ibra together when we have a 3 man attack, ie. with either Cassano or Robinho.
- Not playing Silva as DMF. He is ok there, but 10x better as a CB.

3. Injuries
- We were dealt a very bad lot of injuries at a crucial time in the CL campaign, hopefully it goes ok this year. We have new medical staff to deal with this.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 am

I don't really care about the coppa but it would be nice to win for once. I expect cl semi's and the scudetto. Ideally I want us to win the cl, but like Forza said that's really dependent on transfers and how Taiwo plays out.

Our GK and D(if taiwo proves good) are set. I'm loving the Mexes signing splitting games with Nesta. Our front 3 are also set, no questions there. It all depends on our mid. We can play with anyone in the world if our mid improves through transfers. We need a box to box player that can run similar to boateng and can pass to an extent but still doesn't advance too too far up the pitch(Asamoah). Asamoah would solve all our problems haha.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm

I would really like to win the scudetto and CL. I want to see Milan reach the double star before Inter.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2