che
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
Patrick Bateman
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 am

Zealous wrote:swagg most if not all courts take cases like these very seriously.

Also there is usually an advantage given to the defendant in these cases because the burden of proof is on the claimant.

There was probably enough evidence to convict him. Having said that I haven't read the details of the case so who knows. It's just that usually for sensitive cases like these courts take time to make a decision and only do so when there is evidence involved.

Zealous wrote:edit: double post herp derp.

I know, well I know some guys who have been screwed over by that kinda shxt..

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:People get wrongly accused often...

Courts don't send someone to jail based on accusations, there's a trial where evidence is gathered and the defendant gets to try to prove his innocence. If he gets sentenced to jail, chances are he's guilty Wink

But just the general attitude of "well it's her word against his, so he's obviously innocent and she's a lying c*nt" strikes me as very misogynistic. (A slight hyperbole to prove a point - but that is, essentially, what you're saying).

I'm not a misogynist, but technically any girl you have sex with can say you raped her right? Well I don't know, but like I stated above I know some people who got wrongfully accused

Lex wrote:He's butt fugly and has zero recognition, so he can't even use his fame to tempt chicks into bed. I don't doubt for a second that he's capable of rape

It's like Wayne Bridge trying to use his fame to pick up dames. I can't even recall what Bridge looks like and i'm a hardcore football fan, what chance does some bimbo at a party stand

LOL, but he's also rich.. A lot of ugly guys with money get fine ass chicks.. I just don't see the logic behind raping a chick when you're rich, and lets be real he was famous in Italy.. A lot of girls might not know who he is, until he steps into a club and a few people mention him that is..

Of course he might have done it, but celebrities get targeted often

Edit: Not to mention they met at a Ronaldinho party right, I think she knew who he was hmm

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am

Lex he only needs to act like a rich footballer to be recognized as such, chances are most girls can only place 5-6 footballers.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 am

if its rape ie. sexual assault two years is a disgrace.. should be atleast 9 or 10
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 am

Sexual Assault =/= Rape

It can be anything from Rape to groping. Even a forced kiss can amount to sexual assault of it was without consent.

It depends on the facts of the case tbh. You can't judge a verdict if you don't know the details and the evidence given forward. Seeing as how he got two years it probably wasn't full on rape.

Of course it also depends on Italian law and how they deal with such cases. In the UK for example they come down hard (some would say too hard). It is different everywhere.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 am

haha people claiming he should have 20 years, ridiculous

if there's one type of court case i don't trust it's these ones. women always get an unfair advantage. none of you know what happened

there's obviously every chance it's true. but if i had to bet money i'd bet she was some party tart who was drunk and half assedly moaned "noo" once or twice but was consensual enough for most of it then decided to press charges because he's a footballer and she could get money
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:30 am

also i forgot mancini even existed, glad the nightmare of him being at inter is over
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 am

Misleading title tbh
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 am

chaval wrote:Misleading title tbh

437 views and counting banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:29 am

english_jewel wrote:

It would be better if you put the guys full name

I nearly thought it was Roberto Mancini
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 am

chaval wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

It would be better if you put the guys full name

I nearly thought it was Roberto Mancini

That was the whole point. So that everyone would click it. banana

BTW I didn't create the thread.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:44 am

Lol I knew it wasn't Roberto.. Had a feeling it was the Brazilian, thought it would be drug related tho don't know why
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 am

I see just-world theory printed on some of the honestly pathetic replies to this case.

First, the facts:

This is obviously not rape, as in Italy rape would at least bring you 9 years in prison. This is sexual assault, which like Zealous said can be anything from groping to forced kisses.

The Italy court convicted and the defendant REFUSED any settlement. Not the money grabbing whore some of you paint her to be.

Apparently, many ignored the fact a friend of Mancini tried to pressure her and bribe her not to press charges. Again, not signs of a money grabbing whore.

Second, on Sexual Assault;

Fact is, since civilization started women were marginalized members of society, and some of you gentlemen reflect the causes of such fact. When you see a great deal of women getting assaulted and beaten and yet ass holes still question the motive of the women who press charges, you know that progress is yet to be made.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 am

:facepalm: :facepalm: This forum.

There's a massive chasm between an unfair justice system and individual cases in which the wrong verdict is reached. He's been convicted in a court of law, if that doesn't mean a lot to you then I'm not even going to bother having this conversation.

His loan deal was one of the worst we've made in recent years, but now I'm positively sickened to have had him at our club.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 am

refusing the bribe doesn't mean anything ofc (if that happened). but i didn't know she refused a court settlement, that's different then and makes it way more likely he's guilty

court system is still a joke though for a large part
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 am

Just 2 years?

In my country if you rape a girl you will be punished by death .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I see just-world theory printed on some of the honestly pathetic replies to this case.

First, the facts:

This is obviously not rape, as in Italy rape would at least bring you 9 years in prison. This is sexual assault, which like Zealous said can be anything from groping to forced kisses.

Ok replace the word 'rape' from my posts with 'sexual assault'.. I still feel the same way.. If she didn't want money then maybe she just wanted to screw him over who knows, maybe he got his dick sucked then kicked her out and she got all emotional and stuff.. I've seen a lot of crazy women do some crazy stuff in my life Razz
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:44 am

You've never met Mancini. You've never met the girl.

The only evidence that we have is that he has been convincted in a court of law.

Yet there is a good chance that the girl is a lying, cheating woman of ill repute.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 am

Mancini is in a tight spot right now , nobody had any hard evidence ... and I believe this is why Ronaldinho is being a hard-man and is using his strong hands to pleasure himself , instead of this whore Amantino hired so that she could tell she raped her hard .

They met in Brazil but she raped her in Milan doesnt that seem to strange ... I bet 100 dollars he didnt rape her !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 am

andiii wrote:refusing the bribe doesn't mean anything ofc (if that happened). but i didn't know she refused a court settlement, that's different then and makes it way more likely he's guilty

You're *bleep* retarded

Please do yourself a favour and stop posting
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 am

andiii wrote:refusing the bribe doesn't mean anything ofc (if that happened). but i didn't know she refused a court settlement, that's different then and makes it way more likely he's guilty

No. It is not. Please get informed!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:I see just-world theory printed on some of the honestly pathetic replies to this case.

First, the facts:

Ok replace the word 'rape' from my posts with 'sexual assault'.. I still feel the same way.. If she didn't want money then maybe she just wanted to screw him over who knows, maybe he got his dick sucked then kicked her out and she got all emotional and stuff.. I've seen a lot of crazy women do some crazy stuff in my life Razz

And I saw a lot of women gang raped and then the rapers getting away because the judge declared the Women "Stupid to walk alone in the streets", and I saw a lot of women get beaten and then get accused by the media to have inflicted damage on themselves. Your mentality is that of a third world country's most imbecilic people.

You excuse the man who have been convicted in a court of law, and who tried to both strong arm and bribe his victim, and you condemn the women for prosecuting. Seriously, what in the frak is wrong with you.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

pUsHa wrote:Mancini is in a tight spot right now , nobody had any hard evidence ... and I believe this is why Ronaldinho is being a hard-man and is using his strong hands to pleasure himself , instead of this whore Amantino hired so that she could tell she raped her hard .

They met in Brazil but she raped her in Milan doesnt that seem to strange ... I bet 100 dollars he didnt rape her !

IT WAS NOT FRAKING RAPE, CAN'T YOU FRAKING READ THE POSTS BEFORE YOUR POST, OR CRITICALLY THINK FOR YOURSELF.

It was "sexual assault", if it was rape it would have been longer than 2 years, much longer.

Ironic how you immediately jump to the conclusion that the girl is a whore, in which case why the frak would a Brazilian "whore" operate all the way in Italy. Not to mention if she was a "whore", and Brazilian at that the Italian court of law would have arrested her for immigration and threw her case out.

I don't see how the frak did you come to the conclusion the man was innocent and the girl was lying fraking cheating whore.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Hope he gets his ass from o to O, if you think you can do what you want to a woman for being a mediocre professional football player you deserve that.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm

He has the touch a of rapist Cool
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
You're *bleep* retarded

well i think blindly believing the court outcome when you weren't at the trial and didn't hear anything anyone said is a bit retarded. also that you somehow think trying to bribe her automatically makes them guilty, which again is retarded
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

andiii wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
You're *bleep* retarded

well i think blindly believing the court outcome when you weren't at the trial and didn't hear anything anyone said is a bit retarded. also that you somehow think trying to bribe her automatically makes them guilty, which again is retarded
So i'm supposed to take the word of some random chav rather than a court verdict?
Yea sure

Last edited by jn2002dk on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next