If Mou wins CL and Liga this season.....

+34
Kev
The Nature Boy
Swanhends
The Verminator
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
kiranr
Freeza
Babun
LeBéninois
Zealous
BarrileteCosmico
LeSwagg James
S32TABLANCA
izzy
Baraa
RealGunner
The Franchise
billionmillion
the xcx
SaintJoe
Albiceleste
rwo power
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
guest7
zizzle
chaval
Lord Awesome
Guiltybystander
Doc
Harmonica
Raptorgunner
Mamad
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

If Mou wins CL and Liga this season..... - Page 4 Empty Re: If Mou wins CL and Liga this season.....

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 am

Too much Mou worship going on in here. All this does not change the fact that he is going to get his ass handed back to him in the clasico! banana

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Mou wins CL and Liga this season..... - Page 4 Empty Re: If Mou wins CL and Liga this season.....

Post by The Verminator Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 am

Dunno about that bro. Last Classico they came pretty close, and they did beat you guys in the Supercopa..... They got a good chance of beating you guys....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 am

The Verminator wrote:Dunno about that bro. Last Classico they came pretty close, and they did beat you guys in the Supercopa..... They got a good chance of beating you guys....

No they didnt......

2-2 at the Bernabeu and 3-2 to Barca at Camp Nou.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 am

The Verminator wrote:Dunno about that bro. Last Classico they came pretty close, and they did beat you guys in the Supercopa..... They got a good chance of beating you guys....
:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 am

Honestly in the first leg Barca were extremely lucky that we didn't score more than 3 goals :\

If we can finish our goal scoring opportunities we have a good chance of winning.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 am

The Franchise wrote:Nah.

He ever won a league 2 years in a row (not Chelsea, actually with a serious challange in place)

He has ever had a great team decline, then bring a new team through to win again?

Sir Alex has.

He's done that with three different teams in three different leagues?

Not saying he is better or worse than SAF.... but for everything you say SAF has done that Mou hasn't, I can pretty much just as easily point out something Mou has done but SAF hasn't....It works both ways

Separating the two:

SAF has longevity
Mou has variety

Some think one more impressive, some the other...Its worth mentioning that SAF is 21 years older than Mou though
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 am

rwo power wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:
rwo power wrote:Mou can only coach teams where he can buy tons of players. He would never win anything with RWO. Fact.
No body will ever win anything with RWO.. Razz
Just you wait! "SuperMario" Basler took on the Herculean challenge to lead RWO from the depths of the 3rd league bottom to new heights! And we already won against Wehen Wiesbaden two weeks ago and battled for a scoreless draw away to Jahn Regensburg, the 2nd of the 3rd league who fields players like (Tobias) Schweinsteiger and (Jim-Patrick) Müller! Razz

Hahaha.. Tobias Schweinsteiger is a bossy name btw
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 am

Allardyce isnt a great coach?

News to me, i was told he could manager Madrid and Barca if he wanted to.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:19 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Allardyce isnt a great coach?

News to me, i was told he could manager Madrid and Barca if he wanted to.

Spoiler:

Telling the truth =\= trololol
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Haha my bad man, don't really follow La Liga but i try to watch the Classico's. I just remember them beating you guys in the supercopa (i'm pretty sure it was supercopa); and then losing 3-2 in what was a close match. I remember that one coz i was watching Fabregas play. Of course there's the times that you guys smashed them but i think they've definetely improved from then........
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 am

The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Haha my bad man, don't really follow La Liga but i try to watch the Classico's. I just remember them beating you guys in the supercopa (i'm pretty sure it was supercopa); and then losing 3-2 in what was a close match. I remember that one coz i was watching Fabregas play. Of course there's the times that you guys smashed them but i think they've definetely improved from then........
We tied them at home 2-2, it was probably some madrid fans acting as if it was a win that made you think that Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 am

Why does this even matter?

The haters of today won't stand the test of time, while the average person in the future will know of Mourinho's accomplishments.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 am

The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah.

He ever won a league 2 years in a row (not Chelsea, actually with a serious challange in place)

He has ever had a great team decline, then bring a new team through to win again?

Sir Alex has.

So what your trying to say that when he was at the chelsea, hes achievements do not count?..
Seriously wake the *bleep* up, the competition was very strong back then.

Yep. Sir Alex´s worst team ever with Tim Howard in goal, Louis Saha up front, Kleberson and Fortune in midfield, Phil Neville and Silvestre at the back and Van Nisterooy playing 16 games....great compeititon.

Maybe you should get over your Mou love for a minute.

The only challange he got was Arsenal.

first season he did win the title after beating the invincibles though.. that does deserve some credit.. plus net ear his chelsea side was really awesome, one of the best defensive records in the bpl of all time i believE?

but overall, he still has a long way to go to match sir alex
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 am

Kevacious wrote:The haters of today won't stand the test of time, while the average person in the future will know of Mourinho's accomplishments.
Agreed, he will be one of the most famous club managers - but I'm not sure that outside of the clubs he managed he will gather as much fame as managers of National teams. I know this is a hotly disputed topic and many people say that club football is more important than NT football, but if you look back some decades, the NT coaches are still very much household names (I can easily list the German NT coaches from Otto Nerz up to Jogi Löw or the Italian ones from Mr.Catenaccio Helenio Herrera up to Cesare Prandelli), while the mere club coaches are mostly interesting for the fans of the clubs they have coached. Frankly, I'd hae to look up who coaches Real Madrid when they won their 5 CLs in the past or even M'gladbach when they won the BL in a row etc, while NT coaches have a very different standing.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 am

He would definitely go down as one of the greatest coaches ever but he is way too overrated and overhyped especially from the English Media.

The fact that he is kind of worshiped by his fans is to an extent the kind of stunning interviews he gives you know and tbh he delivers when he talks his mouth.

But the man should learn to lose with grace you know.Way too outspoken and that could perhaps tarnish his legacy if we see a similar sort of episode which we witnessed after the cl semis.

Like some people are saying ,achievements and accolades wise ,managing an NT would signify his greatness even to a larger extent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 am

His record will speak for itself. Mou went to Chelsea and got to he semi finas straight away. Money is only paert of it. Having the vision to get what type of players fit their system is something that Mourinho is the best at. The guy never wastes money on people. That is where he is superir to most managers. SAF has gotten a lot of great players and his willingness to play them in unfamiliar positions led to the flopping. Veron being the best example. Anderson being another. Let's not even bother with Bebe. If he wins the Cl for a 3rd time he will be sitting in a place where only one manager is sitting. There is no single greatest manager of all time, there is a gropu of them, and Mou is already there.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:He would definitely go down as one of the greatest coaches ever but he is way too overrated and overhyped especially from the English Media.

The fact that he is kind of worshiped by his fans is to an extent the kind of stunning interviews he gives you know and tbh he delivers when he talks his mouth.

But the man should learn to lose with grace you know.Way too outspoken and that could perhaps tarnish his legacy if we see a similar sort of episode which we witnessed after the cl semis.

Like some people are saying ,achievements and accolades wise ,managing an NT would signify his greatness even to a larger extent.

the one thing he isnt is overrated lol.. he speaks too much is arrogant a sore loser agreed but the one reason media and fans worship him is that he is a winner and a regular one at that..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 pm

zizzle wrote:pointless thread. he's already the greatest coach of all time :coffee:

this :bow:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4