RedOranje
Fahim89
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
Nishankly
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT |

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov - 3:05:41

ragbirjosh wrote:I would prefer if Robinson played in these matches Sad ........Never gets any minutes......

Also...where has the youth and reserves thread disappeared to?

Robinson has been injured for 1 month mate.

That's why he hasn't been involved at all.

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT |

Post by BeautifulGame Wed 30 Nov - 7:56:36

Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Is Aurelio fit?

Dont think anyone started the city game will start today apart from Reina.

Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di :lol!:

Chelsea vs Liverpool | CC Quarter Final | Tuesday 19.45 GMT | - Page 2 305354_204362959642270_132859303459303_426825_1547893019_n

Similar one from different movie.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 30 Nov - 9:56:00

Aurelio should've played...The guy is class.

I just have to give you props Arq. One of the best posters on Goallegacy. Your style of writing is second to none....your knowledge isn't too shabby either eco smile ....jk.

What an awesome bunch lads you guys are...I'm proud to be among the lot of you, and honored to call you my friends.

It's great being a Liverpool fan. We stick together through hard times and never give up for times like these. What a performance from the lads. Amazing string of results.

IN KING KENNY WE TRUST
YNWA
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 30 Nov - 17:15:13

Messiakanino wrote:Aurelio should've played...The guy is class.

I just have to give you props Arq. One of the best posters on Goallegacy. Your style of writing is second to none....your knowledge isn't too shabby either eco smile ....jk.

What an awesome bunch lads you guys are...I'm proud to be among the lot of you, and honored to call you my friends.

It's great being a Liverpool fan. We stick together through hard times and never give up for times like these. What a performance from the lads. Amazing string of results.

IN KING KENNY WE TRUST
YNWA

Same here , Love this place a lot..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 30 Nov - 17:19:14

Three things I noticed in the Liverpool vs Chelsea Match both the League and Carling cup:
1. Craig Bellamy set up Maxi Both the times.
2. Maxi scored against Chelsea both times.
3. The second goal was scored by our Right Backs, Glen Johnson in the League match
and Martin Kelly in the Carling Cup match.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2