Ganso
Swanhends
Gil
123 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Luiz Suarez - Page 31 Empty Re: Luiz Suarez

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Khaled wrote:Luis Suarez is the 2nd best player in the World, in my opinion and I've been saying this since last season.

Messi
Luis Suarez
Others!

I really hope he doesn't join Real Madrid. Hope he stays at Liverpool or even better join Arsenal!
gtfo please

he's great, but let it there. I would like him in Madrid tho

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 pm

You GTFO your the worst at overrating players you mug.

On topic Suarez will leave if they don't make CL, I don't want Liverpool to but then again I don't want Man Utd to either...........

Everton :bow:

I'd even settle for Spuds.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 pm

I can't see Bale, Ronaldo, Isco and Suarez working on a team together. All four players are far too individualistic in nature to form a cohesive and effective unit together. This isn't FIFA or FM.

Madrid have more than enough firepower at the moment. What they need are defenders and midfielders. If they've had enough of Benzema then they should be looking at a False 9 to replace him, Ronaldo and Bale are finishers, they don't consistently partake in the build-up play. Can't have three players on the pitch like that.

Khaled wrote:Luis Suarez is the 2nd best player in the World, in my opinion and I've been saying this since last season.

Messi
Luis Suarez
Others!

I really hope he doesn't join Real Madrid. Hope he stays at Liverpool or even better join Arsenal!
Jesus Christ.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Messi
Luis Suarez
Others!

Calm down.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:43 pm

At least the overreaction over Ronaldo's hat trick was because of a crucial WC qualification match. Suarez just battered a side that have conceded the most goals in the PL so far. Calm the *bleep* down.

Was the Ibra wankfest this bad after his 4 goals against Anderlecht?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:08 pm

at least Ibra did it in CL, norwich are freaking awful.

4 goals vs norwich, 16th in the table
2 vs fulham, 18th
3 vs WBA, 13th
2 vs sunderland, last
1 vs everton, 5th

glorified scrub killer
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Gil wrote:At least the overreaction over Ronaldo's hat trick was because of a crucial WC qualification match. Suarez just  battered a side that have conceded the most goals in the PL so far. Calm the *bleep* down.

Against must win Sweden from 3 1on1's? Laughing It was the biggest overreaction of history.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 pm

barca midgets looking for new champions to combat ronaldo Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Real slowbrains getting scared by the minute I see. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:at least Ibra did it in CL, norwich are freaking awful.

2 vs fulham, 18th
3 vs WBA, 13th
2 vs sunderland, last
1 vs everton, 5th

glorified scrub killer
I think you know the reason very well. If you dont, it is our scrub midifeld performance. Amongst the big sides he only played against Arsenal this season and he didnt score.
So I am waiting before he does the same against big sides when our midfield improves even 50% against the big sides compared to current shite we play now

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Gil wrote:At least the overreaction over Ronaldo's hat trick was because of a crucial WC qualification match. Suarez just  battered a side that have conceded the most goals in the PL so far. Calm the *bleep* down.

Just enjoy one of the highest quality hattricks you will ever see. Stop hatin'
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:30 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:

Agree, his goals were fantastic.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:

Who the hell is hating? I'm just saying claiming he's a Top 2 player because of a hat-trick against lowly Norwich is obscene.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Gil wrote:I can't see Bale, Ronaldo, Isco and Suarez working on a team together. All four players are far too individualistic in nature to form a cohesive and effective unit together. This isn't FIFA or FM.

Madrid have more than enough firepower at the moment. What they need are defenders and midfielders. If
Isco, Bale and Ronaldo are working very fine now. There is no egoism between them. If you don't watch us consistently then don't make up assumptions based on what you "think" about the players individually.

Isco is a guy that links our midfield with attack. His goalscoring form is just a product of him hitting the box more often than our previous AMs. Bale feeds the ball to Benzema and Ronaldo why else do you think Benzema s scoring goals lately. Ronaldo is Ronaldo but he isn't selfish he just likes to attack any ball that comes into the box not caring whether there is a real madrid player there or not. Suarez gets 25+ assissts for Liverpool where he is their recognised goalscorer imagine with scorers like bale and Ronaldo around him

the second paragraph is further proof you don't watch us. We had difficulties earlier in the season when Xabi as away because not only did we play a completely different formation placing isco where he was not comfortable but having khedira there did not make it any easier for modric/illarra because his ball technique is so poor. its no coincidence we control the midfield without him. it remains to be seen if we could do it against an elite team but we used to struggle against even bottom teams earlier in the season and the fact that we waft them all back and force now (like we should do) is a further indicator that we are doing something right.

As for the defence. Is Kompany available??? No then no thanks. we can make do with our current cb partnership

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Harmonica wrote:Real slowbrains getting scared by the minute I see. Laughing
Scared Laughing of what???

being 3 points behind you, having already played both villarreal and atleti something you haven't done?? we are quite confident thank you very much. While we are improving leaps and bounds you guys are getting worse Laughing

We will be first come Christmas and you will be third. but I doubt you care because messi isn't playing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm going to save that post Hala. Sick of you overrating your team, 11 years of failure in the CL despite spending over a billion Euros worth of money on trasnfers yet you're still delusional.

Suarez gets 25 assists? :lol:The most he's ever gotten is 5 lol.

The simple fact is you can't have three players on the pitch trying to be "the man". Someone would have to sacrifice his game for the benefit of the team. It clearly isn't going to be Ronaldo, Bale is too limited for such a role and you're in danger if you're counting on Suarez.

The Galatico philosophy has failed time and time again. You'd be better off following the Dortmund, Bayern and Barca method. You'll destroy the likes of Getafe and Almeria while Ronaldo and co put up nice stats but you'll come up short against the great teams once again.

As for the rest of the post. Isco has the 5th most assists on your team this season despite being the chief playmaker yet all is rosy? Alonso is good but who's partnering him? Which player is going to win the ball back or man mark opposition danger men? Isco? Modric? Illara? rofl

The fact that you even think all is well with your defense speaks volumes. Not even going to say anymore.

Last edited by Gil on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:10 pm

I have another club in mind suarez could join..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I have another club in mind suarez could join..
Suspect

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Reus------Suarez---------Aubameyang

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:14 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:at least Ibra did it in CL, norwich are freaking awful.

2 vs fulham, 18th
3 vs WBA, 13th
2 vs sunderland, last
1 vs everton, 5th

glorified scrub killer
I think you know the reason very well. If you dont, it is our scrub midifeld performance. Amongst the big sides he only played against Arsenal this season and he didnt score.
So I am waiting before he does the same against big sides when our midfield improves even 50% against the big sides compared to current shite we play now
Its a double edged sword really because your midfield is not as good as some of your competitors its not the only reason.

His style of play isn't conclusive to team play and this bigger teams will shut him down because they known he will try to do it by himself and ignore his team mates being wide open.... the amount of times i have seen Sturridge wide open this season and he tries to do the impossible instead of passing the ball just proves to me he is who he is.

I don't think he'd change with a better midfield, Suarez is who he is for better or worse ( for the most part its for the better) but i don't believe if he went to Madrid he'd change.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Has there ever been a successful side in history? That had three players like Suarez starting for them?

Hell, even the Big 3 in Miami had to sacrifice their game for the betterment of the team. Wade and Bosh all suffered a significant decrease in their scoring output to allow James to thrive.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Gil wrote:I'm going to save that post Hala. Sick of you overrating your team, 11 years of failure in the CL despite spending over a billion Euros worth of money on trasnfers yet you're still delusional.

Suarez gets 25 assists? Laughing The most he's ever gotten is 5 lol.

The simple fact is you can't have three players on the pitch trying to be "the man". Someone would have to sacrifice his game for the benefit of the team. It clearly isn't going to be Ronaldo, Bale is too limited for such a role and you're in danger if you're counting on Suarez.

The Galatico philosophy has failed time and time again. You'd be better off following the Dortmund, Bayern and Barca method. You'll destroy the likes of Getafe and Almeria while Ronaldo and co put up nice stats but you'll come up short against the great teams once again.
We have the money that we generate ourselves not sugardaddy pumping money in. if we want to spend 100 me on bale we could. if we want to spend 50me on kaka we could, at the end of the day its our money

besides where did I overrate us?? I said so far its going good but we haven't played an elite team yet. I agree that the whole galactico policy is stupid and doesn't guarantee success hence why we promoted our best prospects to play for the first team this season. seeing benzema last season and with higgy leaving perez would have bought another big name player but no we promoted morata to be his back up. we are shifting from that whole thing

Bale has had no problem giving up chances for the other players and is too shy to be selfish. If Suarez comes I can guarantee he won't be the primadonna he is at Liverpool. he practically begged for a big team to sign him and he will duly reward them if they do come back

We struggled against Dortmund last season because they manmarked alonso and who was left?? khedira and pepe. We have addressed that problem this season with adequate additions and the contrast is showing

don't know whether we can get to the final but if we dont its probably not going to be because our midfield but because our wjngers not tracking back

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:

yes, and then otherwise we should never praise Ibrahimovic , who makes show especially against smaller clubs but he tends to disappear in big match
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Reus------Suarez---------Aubameyang

hmm
RG Proud :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Gil wrote:As for the rest of the post. Isco has the 5th most assists on your team this season despite being the chief playmaker yet all is rosy? Alonso is good but who's partnering him? Which player is going to win the ball back or man mark opposition danger men? Isco? Modric? Illara? rofl

The fact that you even think all is well with your defense speaks volumes. Not even going to say anymore.
Isco has been playing in the midfield three for pretty much the whole season. it was only recently he went to AM. While he was playing in the midfield he was NOT the chief playmaker.

Both Modric and Illarra could partner Alonso. I am still not convinced by Modric's defensive ability but best DM in the league last season Illarra will have no problem doing that lol

About the defence. Only Kompany could improve us because he is a leader an we are in desperate need of one. if he isn't available I don't think there is anyone that could improve us.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:40 pm

This thread will be unlocked again when I'm convinced that A) people can stay on topic and B) people can avoid unnecessary and unhelpful league vs league and player vs player nonsense.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next