How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

+74
jibers
Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
breva
Unique
futbol
Lucifer
El Gunner
M99
MaraVilla
Zealous
Busby Babe
che
Onyx
Lex
Helmer
BarcaLearning
Pip
Robespierre
izzy
RED
the xcx
S
El Jefe
free_cat
donttreadonred
cyberman
Abramovich
animal.crackers
julias
Uncanny
Tomwin Lannister
Dnmac4
B-Mac
LeSwagg James
Red Alert
RedOranje
CBarca
Arquitecto
Swanhends
iftikhar
ExtremistEnigma
Grooverider
RedFlag
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
boss
danyjr
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Blue
REWB
EL Patron
lszanto
Twoism
Dutti
lenear1030
Highburied
RealGunner
Jay29
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
urbaNRoots
BIG$PETER
chaval
BiasedMilanFan3
Adit
The Madrid One
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
Gil
78 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

Post by Twoism Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 am

Really like him. At the start a season I think he didn't know his team yet so always tried to do everything by himself, got much better now though. Definitely ahead of Welbeck and Caroll for England.

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

Post by lszanto Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:17 am

Fast, confident, skillful and keen to learn and get better Smile

If he improves his 1 on 1s/finishing he will be a real player to reckon with. I think AVB can craft him into a great player.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 am

better than Theo hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Been out of form for ages now. No confidence whatsoever.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 pm

not out of form.... just that he's been found out.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:30 pm

not out of form,just 6 months on good form
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

I though he did in the Olympics considering he is recovering from Meningitis, and against Korea he did well minus the penalty miss.

I know most of my fellow Chelsea fans have lost faith in him, but i still believe in him. Wouldn't surprise me if he outplays Torres this season and becomes our #1 striker. In fact i am predicting that. Very Happy
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 am

He's damaged goods, like Santon and Ben Arfa before him.

He knows where he must go. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

Hes no Ji Dong Won but hes canny
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am

He is not bad but he ain't world class either. Definitely better than Walcott though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 am

Blue wrote:I though he did in the Olympics considering he is recovering from Meningitis, and against Korea he did well minus the penalty miss.

I know most of my fellow Chelsea fans have lost faith in him, but i still believe in him. Wouldn't surprise me if he outplays Torres this season and becomes our #1 striker. In fact i am predicting that. Very Happy

I actually have the same feeling, I think he is going to be our top scorer this season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 am

His ego will destroy his career
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 am

RealGunner wrote:His eggs will destroy his career
whatttt ! rofl ...........................just kidding bro.
_Sincerely i think he's a Great- player lol....a very talented pl. thought. He just needs a bit work 2b world class pl. he has the potential . He's my fav.player as many others-youngsters-around th wld.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 am

Blue wrote:I though he did in the Olympics considering he is recovering from Meningitis, and against Korea he did well minus the penalty miss.

its not hard to outplay torres tbh
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 am

^ That signature is freaky Shocked
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun May 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Proper 20+ goals a season player. Can't believe Roy plays Welbeck and Rooney ahead of him

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Great player when on form. Could've scored 6 today if he wasn't an idiot. His selfishness makes you hate him even on the day when he's unplayable. And next season his selfishness could be a problem because Suarez is pretty selfish himself at times. No way can we have two guys who like to do it alone up front together and expect to be good consistently.

He's great when he's playing like this though :bow:

Btw has 12 goals for LFC and 2 for CFC this season. So it's his most prolific campaign goal scoring wise.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 12, 2013 5:52 pm

I genuinely hope Rodgers gets some sort of respectable transfer budget this season, something worthy of the name of Liverpool at least. This season he was mainly trying to undo all the shit Dalglish had been doing the past couple of years. If this happens, I would consider them contenders for top 4.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun May 12, 2013 5:52 pm

All strikers are selfish. Get over it.

Only problem I have with him is his workrate. Cost him a place in the team last season and forced him to join a midtable club.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RedFlag Sun May 12, 2013 5:54 pm

I hate this idea that he is selfish, yes he should have passed it a few times today, but seriously most top strikers would have done the same thing on a hat trick. Your telling me suarez wouldn't have gone for goal? But when he does it he gets no stick, when danny does he is labeled selfish and has a big ego.
RedFlag
RedFlag
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 pm

ffs Suarez would actually score that. I wouldn't give a f*ck about him being selfish if instead of passing to the open man for a tap in he could score it himself. BUT HE CAN'T. Take the shot all day long if you can score, but if you can't, please just give it for the tap in.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sun May 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Great squad player, but way way off being in the top ten in the PL
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedFlag Sun May 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Yes I agree the "play" was selfish, but I dont think we need to label him selfish for one event. In the end lets be happy we have two good striking options in suarez and sturridge. Now the problem is getting them to work at their best together on the pitch. Its obvious both want to play central, and coutinho is best as a number 10, what to do...
RedFlag
RedFlag
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedFlag Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Grooverider wrote:Great squad player, but way way off being in the top ten in the PL

Do you mean overall players, or strikers? Because I think he is a top 10 striker the way he has been playing, even if you dont rate him top 10 he is very close and not way way off
RedFlag
RedFlag
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

danyjr wrote:I genuinely hope Rodgers gets some sort of respectable transfer budget this season, something worthy of the name of Liverpool at least. This season he was mainly trying to undo all the shit Dalglish had been doing the past couple of years. If this happens, I would consider them contenders for top 4.

Spending 30m on two players called Allen and Borini isn't a respectful budget?

He did extremely well in the January market getting Coutinho and Sturridge for a similar amount but lets not act as he has been feeding off scraps.

Rodgers has still had a very respectable amount to spend with mixed results so far.

Nothing like Dalglish of course but that budget was insane and was spent on crap.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Suarez, Rooney, RVP, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Berbatov

I can't think of anyone else who is head and shoulders better than Sturridge in the ST department.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next