adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 22 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 am

Omniscient wrote:Honestly, I'm hoping for:

Casillas
Arbeloa Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Alonso Coentrao
Di Maria Higuain Ronaldo

I'm not sure why the majority of Madrid fans seem to be obsessed with playing the most offensive 4-2-3-1 possible, and going all out for the win. Barcelona are in great form atm, and will be more than capable of carving apart the same lineup that lost 5-0 last year.

The Super Cup seems to have clouded reality for a lot of people on these forums. The Barcelona side in the Super Cup was the most unfit, out of form team they've had for years, yet still remained very dangerous and won. Trying to press high up the pitch is definitely not the way to go. It would be nothing short of a miracle for Madrid to manage over 40% possession in this Clasico. Midfield athleticism and quick counters is still the proven way to stifle Barca, I can guarantee that Ozil will not have a game rating above 6/10 if he starts in a 4-2-3-1.
The Madrid One wrote:wtf is this? now this mofo ominiscent thinks were too weak to play our own game? then what has this hype and battle of now 1 year and a half been all about??

stop the garbage, we are here to play our game and win. we do this now or we keep being the scared bastards.

^And that was the widespread attitude of most Madrid fans, which has now led to mass hysteria, pessimism, and anguish.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 22 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by buddytaller Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 am

The highlights 32 mins
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4166835505/La Liga - Real Madrid v. Barcelona - HIGHLIGHTS - 10-12-2011.avi
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Of a scale of 1-10 how butthurt are you? :coffee:
About 1-3. (Literally. Not too devastated over the loss anymore. :dance:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

For me there are only about 4 points to consider. (I posted this in the general section and i'm not willing to entertain any other excuses for the loss)

1) game would have turned out completely different if the ref had a pair of balls. Absolutle ridiculous behavior from him to see the second bookable offence from Messi, go running over with his hand fiddling in his pocket to get the all important second yellow out, then sees its Messi and changes his mind. That was BS.

2) can't deal with Messi. Actually we can isolate him if he takes flight down a flank, but when he runs the central channel our defense crumbles. When he goes on those central dribbles we can't always deal with it, then one of the CB's starts to think he should step up to the midfield to deal with it and leaves the gap for the striker to run in behind them, in last night's game it was Sanchez. Happens almost every frakken time.

3) Truth, Di Maria and C.Ronaldo have only ever done 1 meaningful thing in all the clasicos they've played now, they combined for the Copa del Rey winning goal. Every other time they play like juvenile idiot children, hogging the ball until they inevitably waste it, FFS this is not a child's street game, its professional football, get a grip for crying out loud. Strangest thing is they haven't been playing like this, but as soon as Barca come along its like they flip a switch where they lose all composure and intelligence.

I can't see leaving Cristiano out though, because at least he has opportunities, last night 2 of them, which on another night he probably could have converted.

On the lineup thing, hate to say I told you so (and you guys can check back in the thread to confirm) I wanted Callejon to start down the right instead of Di Maria, I honestly believe he would have done a better job. What I don't understand is that you play against a team that's using 3-4-3 but then you line-up your wing-forwards to cut into the traffic on their stronger foot?? Bizarre. At least if Callejon played the right he would have had his stronger foot flank-side, where he would have been able to take the byline and/or pop a few crosses in. Mou screwed up the tactics again.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

Giovanni10 wrote:For me there are only about 4 points to consider. (I posted this in the general section and i'm not willing to entertain any other excuses for the loss)

1) game would have turned out completely different if the ref had a pair of balls. Absolutle ridiculous behavior from him to see the second bookable offence from Messi, go running over with his hand fiddling in his pocket to get the all important second yellow out, then sees its Messi and changes his mind. That was BS.

2) can't deal with Messi. Actually we can isolate him if he takes flight down a flank, but when he runs the central channel our defense crumbles. When he goes on those central dribbles we can't always deal with it, then one of the CB's starts to think he should step up to the midfield to deal with it and leaves the gap for the striker to run in behind them, in last night's game it was Sanchez. Happens almost every frakken time.

3) Truth, Di Maria and C.Ronaldo have only ever done 1 meaningful thing in all the clasicos they've played now, they combined for the Copa del Rey winning goal. Every other time they play like juvenile idiot children, hogging the ball until they inevitably waste it, FFS this is not a child's street game, its professional football, get a grip for crying out loud. Strangest thing is they haven't been playing like this, but as soon as Barca come along its like they flip a switch where they lose all composure and intelligence.

I can't see leaving Cristiano out though, because at least he has opportunities, last night 2 of them, which on another night he probably could have converted.

On the lineup thing, hate to say I told you so (and you guys can check back in the thread to confirm) I wanted Callejon to start down the right instead of Di Maria, I honestly believe he would have done a better job. What I don't understand is that you play against a team that's using 3-4-3 but then you line-up your wing-forwards to cut into the traffic on their stronger foot?? Bizarre. At least if Callejon played the right he would have had his stronger foot flank-side, where he would have been able to take the byline and/or pop a few crosses in. Mou screwed up the tactics again.

Found myself agreeing to your points until the part where you insist that Barca played 3-4-3 :facepalm:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 am

at times barca had 5 at the back..

for the most part definitely 4-3-3 with a deep busquets almost a sweeper in front of the CBs.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 am

deezydeez wrote:at times barca had 5 at the back..

for the most part definitely 4-3-3 with a deep busquets almost a sweeper in front of the CBs.

Ok so its more of a mock 3-4-3, sorry didn't see the line-ups and formations at the start of the game because our silly South African sports channels didn't display any of the team info. Lol I even had to try and figure out for a couple of mins how we had lined up! Anyways my point remains, we needed wingers with their stronger foot flank-side and taking it to the byline. I have noticed that this what makes the Barca backline uncomfortable. If our players but into the traffic, thats usually bread and jam stuff for Pique and Puyol because then there is no space to do them in for pace.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:23 am

i completely agree with your post though.

i was just pointing out how defensive they were, they are better defensively than us. that much is clear. the few chances we had we should have put away early

would have comepletely changed the match imho

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

If we win La Liga while being beaten twice by Barca, it will not feel as good. And nobody will take us seriously.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Aensensen wrote:Ronaldo just puts too much stress on himself, and then he cannot see outside of his tunel vision. That's why he didn't pass it to DiMaria who would have probably put a rocket in Valdez's net.

He should probably do some yoga, XD LOL eco smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kevacious wrote:Kudos to the rest of the team for tolerating Ronaldo in this game.
I can totally understand if someone like Ozil cracks it at him.

ZsG7 wrote:IF RONALDO GOES ICANTPLAYAGAINSTBARCA mode for another 15min then FKING SUB HIM PLZ

More Laughing Laughing Laughing Its funny Real fans abusing their own ladyboy Ronaldo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aensensen wrote:Wow, Iniesta has like 1 second to 100 km/h acceleration.

Great description. I remember Rooney said soemthing liek that after we beat them way back in the 09 CL final Cool

estrella bernabeu wrote:Coentroll an RB (he played once at this post)and Lass headless running after the ball were a crappy move from Mou.

Really don't want to talk about CR, i can't describe how i feel.

:lol!:

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Apart from ronaldo all our players had a great game what are you guys talking about?

omarish wrote:
I'm ashamed.

First off, our team gives up at 60 minutes. Where is the spirit of El Madrisismo? The one I saw when I was a kid who never gave up and continued to fight no matter what the score was?

We were pathetic. We should have scored more, but we didn't. And Ronaldo is a shemale that needs to be sold becouse honestly he is utter shit and doesn't belong to this team.

my post match comments

HAhahaha~!! Classic!

Saetablanca wrote:I just can't comprehend it. We have improved, we have much better form going into the match, we score early... we still lose. Why do we never show progress against them? We are still winning La Liga, but whats the point if we know come the next clasico we will be beaten again?

The Lizard King wrote:I think what's key is that Barca won on the psychological front as well. Madrid needed to avoid a defeat at home..to somewhat qualify all their recent success. In the end, Barca is always the bar by which Madrid is assessed..whether people admit it or not. Win 8 games in a row..but lose against Barca..again..and it's a legitimate problem.

Now..going into the next classico at camp Nou..Madrid's best hope is to eat a lot of burgers..and hope Getafe pull another one. Very Happy

In all seriousness..it was a good game. Ronaldo is a problem. Diarra was pretty good with his tackles. Di Maria was a threat. Kaka was good on the ball as well. Oezil not as much. And Casillas should be cloned.

From Barca's point of view. We know we've struck absolute gold in Sanchez. But we're clearly going to lose Villa..I just saw hesitancy written all over his face. And I'm confident..because we weren't exactly in our best form going into this game.

Long season ahead though.

Maybe Perez can give all the other clubs an offer, get poitsn off Barca and be rewarded by 100M Very Happy That way may be able to stop our march to the title Twisted Evil

And the psycological factor is biggest obvious now, Real fear Barca Twisted Evil

And to sum up, its easy to understand why becos Real can be much better than the rest, but still, Barca are just better, as shown day. I mean, We even gifted u a goal for a head start! Twisted Evil

H.A. wrote:I think luck played a big role in this game. We weren't weak but we were a bit unlucky at some points. The only good piece of luck we got was that valdez moment. Thinking about it brings a smile Very Happy
Barca got lucky on the 2nd which changed the game too.

That's football for you Smile

Thumbs up

estrella bernabeu wrote:Mourinho: "CR lost goals he used to score and Barça was very lucky " :lucas:
Damn, i'm leaving :brickwall:

estrella bernabeu wrote:Plz don't talk to me about luck.
We scored at the first minute of the game, Barça was destabilsed, shaky and in doubt but our players slew down the rythm and gave them the chance to regain confidence and play their football. Now when they were ahead by 2-1 they didn't gave us back that slack period to get into the game but they kept playing their football.
Losing a game in casa after a goal from the 1st min and lay the blame on luck is very destressing.
We could have won easily if we fired them in the 1st 30mn.

Laughing To be fair, Real didnt let up, that first goal made by Messi for Sanchez were just too good. I think a few times now in our match ups, Real been on the upper hand, but such great mental strength is Barca players nowadays, they step up and produce something brilliant to get a goal back Smile

omarish wrote:It wasn't luck today. It was our mentality.

Barca looked more like Real Madrid than Real Madrid looked today. Got a early goal against them but never gave up.

Exactly, although im not sure about the wording "Barca looked more like Real Madrid than Real Madrid looked today" Laughing

omarish wrote:The problem today was there were 3 teams on the field today

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo.

El Pipita wrote:I have to admit Barcelona players are really big game players.

Cool

estrella bernabeu wrote:
Zealous wrote:LOL stop acting mighty, if we win La Liga I could care less what the score in the Camp Nou is.

If we win the league then we deserve it, if not then we don't. Easy.

Raping Barça ==> Winning la Liga !! Easy.

estrella bernabeu wrote:To me, winning La Liga after been raped by Barça will be meaningless.

estrella bernabeu wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
estrella bernabeu wrote:To me, winning La Liga after been raped by Barça will be meaningless.

Then you are Barca hater rather than Madrid fan. a trophy is a trophy, doesn't matter how we achieve it.

A trophy can be worthy if you beat ur direct opponent.
History will remind that Real Madrid won that Liga,yeah right, but throughout that year i'll find bitter to celebrate it.

Not a barça hater much that Madrid fan, but Madrid love, history and pride oblige me to win La Liga with a summa cum laude :king:

Saetablanca wrote:If we win La Liga while being beaten twice by Barca, it will not feel as good. And nobody will take us seriously.

True that I think, it would be the same, if Man U wins the title but loses to Man C twice or vice versa, same with each great rovalry in football. Many of the fans known to say that its more important to beat ur rival during a season than to win trophies Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Why do you always quote every single bit of text people post?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

That's a record.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 pm

JESUS CHRIST, STOP QUOTING THAT MUCH.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Loool I read through and wanna reply to many of them...I could do individuals thats even worst Razz Or maybe Ill delete some of the long ones Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Huntsman little brother smoking
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Or maybe you should GTFO troll.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next