guest7
adnyana179
Lionel Bieber
S
Mr Nick09
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Has Real Madrid signed Neymar? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Real Madrid signed Neymar?

Post by Backspacer Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

No disrespect, but hopefully this allows for Chelsea to realize that they have a top-class young striker ready in their backyard ready to light it up for them rather than continuing the pursuit of Neymar and Lukaku...

Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Has Real Madrid signed Neymar? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Real Madrid signed Neymar?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Bronzetti is now pretty much denying this.

In remarks by SportYou , the intermediary denies having uttered these words : "They called me an Italian television to ask, but I told them all I know is that I read on a page that was almost done " said the Italian.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Let's see if he can hack it.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

mtfootball wrote:Bronzetti is now pretty much denying this.

In remarks by SportYou , the intermediary denies having uttered these words : "They called me an Italian television to ask, but I told them all I know is that I read on a page that was almost done " said the Italian.

I said this like 4-5 pages ago.

I can't believe anybody would believe this rumor.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 pm

It's not just from Bronzetti, that's the thing, EC is reporting the same and they arent quoting Bronzetti. They can be wrong, but they arent very often.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm

lol at Madrid giving Mourinho full power, he will leave your ass as soon as a Fergie retires or an English club with top status and a big pay check splashes allot of money at him
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

windkick wrote:lol at Madrid giving Mourinho full power, he will leave your ass as soon as a Fergie retires or an English club with top status and a big pay check splashes allot of money at him

Rumour does not equal truth.

And you predict the future huh?

Lottery numbers please.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

windkick wrote:lol at Madrid giving Mourinho full power, he will leave your ass as soon as a Fergie retires or an English club with top status and a big pay check splashes allot of money at him
Someone is butthurt Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2011/06/neymar-nega-acordo-com-real-madrid-hoje-nada-me-tira-do-santos.html

all bs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 pm

well, one thing we can be sure of is that he would never admit to anything even if there was a deal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

Yeah, goal.com just reported that Neymar denies rumours that he's set to join Real Madrid. I hope this is the truth and not some half-assed attempt at a lie.

Anyway, just thought of an awesome idea. We should buy Neymar for like 50 million dollars and ship him off to Esponyol for free just to p*ss Barca off :p.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:29 am

Kevacious wrote:Yeah, goal.com just reported that Neymar denies rumours that he's set to join Real Madrid. I hope this is the truth and not some half-assed attempt at a lie.

Anyway, just thought of an awesome idea. We should buy Neymar for like 50 million dollars and ship him off to Esponyol for free just to p*ss Barca off :p.
piss barca offby buying neymar? :O

lol..i'm sure 99% of barca fans don't want him, same for Guardiola..
only one could be interested is Rosell cuz he loves brazilians..

But buying Aguero might help u :S & its almost a done deal(Aguero to realmadrid)

anyway, Deulofeu> Aguero Twisted Evil

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 am

Like Chelsea? :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4