pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm

That belongs in the CR7 fan club thread NOW.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 pm

That was a pretty good quote. +1
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 pm

rofl these are quotes that make you LOL. I stopped reading at
Firstly, because his obvious concern for his appearance does not sit well with the traditional football fan

:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeh Doc sorta got it in the wrong thread lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh yeah, oopsie daisies...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Valdebebas is usually packed when Real Madrid Castilla play :coffee:

The akward moment when Castilla does not play in Valdebebas, but in the Alfredo di Stefano Stadium.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm

when the f did they change, i am sure it was in Valdebebas very recently???

In my defence technically its in Valdebebas :vagi: ///excuses
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 pm

got this from a spurs forum today

Q.How do Arsenal look so much fresher than us??
A.Jesus juice from wenger
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Danny1982
I'm not mocking Pele anymore, seriously.. He could very well have dementia, or some mental illness.
Still_Ill
This is true, he's like your demented grandad; much loved but really *bleep* pushing it now at every family gathering until he eventually has to be locked under the stairs

Tickled me
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Chimex Iyika · Lagos, Nigeria
Dis new chelsea kip wil lead us 2 the top. It wil bring blessing 2 stampford brigde dis up coming season as wel as dis season too bcos I cnt exclude it. Hip! Hip! Hip! Hip! 4 all d Blues fans incudin our players. Be strong buddies because evrytn is going to be alright.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/big-picture/120412/new-chelsea-kit-revealed-169485

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

ROFL

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 6 389659_10150711249632092_289567202091_9366209_2119487093_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Thats not a quote.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Neither was yours

taken from GL Very Happy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Neodavid wrote:
moneyman wrote:Guys I Train My Tris Just As Hard As Everything Else And They Seems To Be Growing To Much. Im Thinking About Dropping Some Sets Or Adding Sets To My Other Body Parts. Any Of You Guy How To Deal With This ?
You should kill yourself immediately, that's the only solution.

DO NOT come on this board and bitch "Ohh... poor me, I'm getting too big!!! Someone please help me stop growing!"
Moments later...
Neodavid wrote:Shut up, I hate you. Some of us have to work for our gains.

I'm going to join Big Rob's (?) gang of skin heads, so we can kill all you genetically superior black guys. F*ck you and every one of you bastards that grow muscle if you jerk off. Hell I heard you guys have to switch hands, or your right arm gets too big...

Hitler had the right idea, get all the pee wee herman's together and bring about racial cleansing. Maybe then some white guys can actually get into the NBA.

Boxing, football, Bodybuilding (RONNIE COLEMAN SUCKS!!! He's a damn CHEATER, has anyone noticed... hes BLACK????) you name it, what the f*ck HAVEN'T you bastards taken over? Hell, you got done winning all the real sports, and then got freaking Tiger Woods to even take over GOLF.

Well, F*ck you, I still have ping pong and video games, and I'll beat any of you black MF's any day of the week (cept tuesdays, which is monkey slapping day).
Neodavid wrote:
Hogg wrote:I'll respond and I'm not black. I told my NPC buddy that I needed to buy a couple of 10ml vials of soul to crack the next level. He said "What do you mean?" I said, I need to get some of your genetics in injectable format dude....what the hell do you think I mean. Shit, 27" waist as a 5-10 heavyweight? Huge guns, chest and back big as hell.....*bleep* wears 3xl shirts and was only 13# heavier than me at the time.
'82 I managed a Radio Shack computer center. This black dude walks in, and HOLY SCHMOLY was his ripped and huge.

I'm 22, and ignorant at this time, so I say, "Wow, what kind of training do you do man?"

"Training?"

yeah, you a bodybuilder, sprinter, what?

"I'm a roofer..."

Yeah, but how'd you get so huge and cut?

He looks at me perplexed, and says he was just born that way.

ARGH!!!!!!!
Quotes from a bodybuilder forum eco smile I couldn't stop laughing :lol!:

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/training-forum/overtraining-triceps-14844-4.html
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Yep. As usual, one decision against Utd goes against us and the house of cards collapses.

Come on then Spurs. Leave a mark on them with the last 20 minutes. Euthanasia for Giggs' career. England aren't gonna win 2012 so I have no problem with mauling Rooney either.
I don't get it. Rose or Kranjcar, if you get suspended for a few games for ending Giggs' career it doesn't matter. You never play. Just f***ing maul them, christ.
Literally don't even care.
Literally committed like 3 fouls in the 20 minutes between conceding the third and ft.

Unbelievable that there wasn't even an ATTEMPT to injure. Let's just lose 3-0 (not even counting the defoe goal) and make no mark whatsoever.
Are you like, some kind of satire?

What? No.

Basically I see it very simply: Man Utd as an entity piss me off. Their fans, players, manager, Mike "sycophantic, worthless Pilkingtonalike" Phelan, everyone.

So I want us to piss them off a bit, which we will eventually - we will obviously beat them at some point, surely - but since the game was gone with 20 minutes to go I'm prepared to stoop a little lower to get a small "victory" in that respect.

Do you understand? The career of someone like Giggs, or Rooney, means nothing to me, so the only price I have to pay is a moral one. The question becomes: is it worth me sacrificing a few morals to get one over on everybody associated with Man Utd - that's milions of people, that vast majority of which are going to be nobheads almost by definition? Yeah, I think it is. I'm just sad the players either didn't realize that or, even worse, don't feel the same way.

I expect "lol" or "cranked" responses - doubly so now I've said that - but that's nothing but cold and calculated logic. It's the betrayal of a couple of moral scruples for a far greater overall gain, a decision people make every single day. Of course, I wouldn't have to make such a decision if we'd just won the game, because you get the pissing off effect without the moral qualms, but whatever.
Doesn't really make me LOL, but... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 6 543652_391610574212498_345971365443086_1218034_1634437452_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:24 pm

On the possibility of Paul Scholes being called up for Euro 2012......

He's done *bleep* all this year if you look past the sky and media boys calling for him to be in

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Lex wrote:
Danny1982
I'm not mocking Pele anymore, seriously.. He could very well have dementia, or some mental illness.
Still_Ill
This is true, he's like your demented grandad; much loved but really *bleep* pushing it now at every family gathering until he eventually has to be locked under the stairs

Tickled me

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 6 JGnOl
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Maje10 wrote:Chimex Iyika · Lagos, Nigeria
Dis new chelsea kip wil lead us 2 the top. It wil bring blessing 2 stampford brigde dis up coming season as wel as dis season too bcos I cnt exclude it. Hip! Hip! Hip! Hip! 4 all d Blues fans incudin our players. Be strong buddies because evrytn is going to be alright.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/big-picture/120412/new-chelsea-kit-revealed-169485
:lol!:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

LMAO

Sounds more like a goal.com comment. :vagi:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Hip! Hip! Hip! Hip!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Maje10 wrote:
Yep. As usual, one decision against Utd goes against us and the house of cards collapses.

Come on then Spurs. Leave a mark on them with the last 20 minutes. Euthanasia for Giggs' career. England aren't gonna win 2012 so I have no problem with mauling Rooney either.
I don't get it. Rose or Kranjcar, if you get suspended for a few games for ending Giggs' career it doesn't matter. You never play. Just f***ing maul them, christ.
Literally don't even care.
Literally committed like 3 fouls in the 20 minutes between conceding the third and ft.

Unbelievable that there wasn't even an ATTEMPT to injure. Let's just lose 3-0 (not even counting the defoe goal) and make no mark whatsoever.
Are you like, some kind of satire?

What? No.

Basically I see it very simply: Man Utd as an entity piss me off. Their fans, players, manager, Mike "sycophantic, worthless Pilkingtonalike" Phelan, everyone.

So I want us to piss them off a bit, which we will eventually - we will obviously beat them at some point, surely - but since the game was gone with 20 minutes to go I'm prepared to stoop a little lower to get a small "victory" in that respect.

Do you understand? The career of someone like Giggs, or Rooney, means nothing to me, so the only price I have to pay is a moral one. The question becomes: is it worth me sacrificing a few morals to get one over on everybody associated with Man Utd - that's milions of people, that vast majority of which are going to be nobheads almost by definition? Yeah, I think it is. I'm just sad the players either didn't realize that or, even worse, don't feel the same way.

I expect "lol" or "cranked" responses - doubly so now I've said that - but that's nothing but cold and calculated logic. It's the betrayal of a couple of moral scruples for a far greater overall gain, a decision people make every single day. Of course, I wouldn't have to make such a decision if we'd just won the game, because you get the pissing off effect without the moral qualms, but whatever.
Doesn't really make me LOL, but... Neutral

Those Spuds fans wishing injury on our players. Scummy fcks.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

Lazio fan after todays 1-1 draw against Lecce.

I *bleep* KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN! WE DOMINATE THE WHOLE GAME AND THAN THESE *bleep* SCORE FROM THEIR ONLY CHANCE! THAT *bleep* BULGARIAN! This was never an easy game, they were defending with 10 players all game! *bleep* Alfaro is a retard! Always *bleep* Lecce gets points at the Olimpico! Now we have to beat Novara! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I *bleep* HATE LECCE! And that redneck Cosmi! !

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Milan forums.

Yes, cheer loud *bleep* JUVE SCUM, you deserve it, you're the best of the best cheating scumbags in the world, CHEER LOUDER MOTHERFUKCERS I CANT HEAR YA!!!! GO GO GO LADRI DI *bleep* IO TI ODIO MOLTO PIU DI TUTTI

Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:18 am

(In a thread about great trios. Including Ronaldo-Tevez-Rooney, Henry-Eto'o-Messi, Raul-Morientes-Zidane...)
Ball boy, towel boy and Delap is my favourite trio personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

On the possibility of us qualifying for the CL.....

So, in short... ...as long as Chelsea lose the final, Spurs choke, we beat Wigan and Everton, Lesnar beats Cena, Ben Mitchell is convicted of murder and The Matt Lucas Awards is cancelled, we're sitting pretty?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next