Samuel eto'O

+17
dansik
ToEy
Grande_Milano
McAgger
JAY-Z
justdoit_
leemhuis
Swanhends
Be/\/ceCALI
harhar11
adnyana179
the xcx
zizzle
El Chelsea Fuerte
Albiceleste
RealGunner
LeBéninois
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Samuel eto'O

Post by LeBéninois Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfESSeblP8k
I guess you may not probably speake french but basically this vid say that he earn as we all know 20million a year . plus 20 000 euros by goal, 10 000 for an assist :bow: :bow: . lol . the club give him an appartment ( 4 floors ) and his team-mates sleep in smalls rooms that they pay themselves ( look at 8:55 in the vid until 10: ... ) . I think he made a good choice by moving there. hard to say no when you are 30
I'm just afraid to see football destroyed by those richs corrupt. the owner pays 20 millions a year to a player but look at the town , police and soldiers + poor people , nothing else. why can't he try to help them :facepalm: ? they say the place is dangerous with terrorism ... (it's caucase) but there are some people benefiting .
i fear corruption is gonna destroy foot sooner or later ... even fifa is not clean :brickwall: . i'm a bit dramatic though :lol!:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4027
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:30 am

The difference between him and his Teammates.... Astonishing


RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:31 am

affraid

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

I wish I had Anzhi DNA. Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

Why does he get along with his team mates?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:33 am

i cant say my respect for Eto'o did not decline a bit after that move
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 am

Lionel Messi wrote:I wish I had Anzhi DNA. Sad
I wish I was an Oil baron.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 am

zizzle wrote:i cant say my respect for Eto'o did not decline a bit after that move

You blame him for accepting that offer? Even you would no matter what the circumstance. Anybody would.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 am

That's ridiculous. As much as I admire Eto'o for what he's done and his talents, that's beyond excessive and I'm surprised he seems so unconcerned.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2313
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 am

lol at people acting as if they wouldn't have done the same if they were in eto'o shoes Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 am

english_jewel wrote:
zizzle wrote:i cant say my respect for Eto'o did not decline a bit after that move

You blame him for accepting that offer? Even you would no matter what the circumstance. Anybody would.

harhar11 wrote:lol at people acting as if they wouldn't have done the same if they were in eto'o shoes Laughing



yea i would because im broke and cant shoot a ball strait even in FIFA while Eto'o is a millionaire who can walk into any team on this planet.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am

I agree. It's extremely excessive but what can Eto'o really do about it? He's a good guy and gives back. I am sure he himself knows how ridiculous it is, but like english_jewel said, it would be hard to turn down an offer like that. I understand Eto'o and still have a ton of respect for him as a player and a person because he's a humanitarian. The thing that REALLY pissed me off was Dzsudzsák going there as he's from my home country, and our best player, and he's only 24 years old and has the potential to excel at a top club in a top league. Add to that the fact that he's not earning nearly as much as Sammy.

The world is not fair and we see this kind of stuff everywhere. It's not just sport, but corruption is everywhere, I see it every day here in America. Most of the really rich don't care about the poor, as they live in their little naive world where they think that people who are poor are that way because they're lazy and they don't work hard, which is true for some of the poor, but it's ridiculous to claim that in general that's how it is. Rich, corrupt politicians know the truth, but lie about it because they don't give a shit about the people.

As long as money gives one so much power, corruption and greed will be ever prominent. The only thing to really do about it is not become a contributor to it. In this case, don't support the club, even boycott it and what it stands for.

Money is the root of evil, it's true. Money changes people, and the best thing to do is to not let it affect you, but stick by what you stand for. A few years ago I was struggling here in Cali, unemployed, but my break came and I've been very successful lately, but I try my best to remain the same person I was when I had no money, donating, give to the less fortunate. I am not a very happy person in today's world, not because of my life, because I love my life, my luck, the people around me, family, but I can't be happy knowing of this kind of shit going on in the world and maybe that's why I can't stand many Americans.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 am

Eto'o is making his paper doing what he loves - Haters gonna hate

Also lets not act like Eto'o doesn't give anything back...his charity is one of the most prominent there is among footballers

Dude's a boss living the life
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 am

even if he gives back it doesnt mean he didnt sell out, so unless you can prove that his contributions to charity have increased by 10m then im gonna stick by my statement
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 am

How did Eto'o sell out? hmm

He didn't ask for a transfer :dance:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 am

zizzle wrote:even if he gives back it doesnt mean he didnt sell out, so unless you can prove that his contributions to charity have increased by 10m then im gonna stick by my statement

You could argue that he sold out, and I assume you're upset that he left you guys which is more than understandable, but he probably wanted a change and other than the EPL where is he to go? He's nearing his last playing years and i'd rather have him go to Anzhi than City that's for sure. He's won everything at club level, with 2 different clubs in 2 different leagues.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 am

zizzle wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
zizzle wrote:i cant say my respect for Eto'o did not decline a bit after that move

You blame him for accepting that offer? Even you would no matter what the circumstance. Anybody would.

harhar11 wrote:lol at people acting as if they wouldn't have done the same if they were in eto'o shoes Laughing



yea i would because im broke and cant shoot a ball strait even in FIFA while Eto'o is a millionaire who can walk into any team on this planet.

What kind of reasoning is that? Just because Eto'o is a millionaire, does it mean that he should forget about trying to increase his wealth and get a better job (obviously the one with more wages)? If he's getting an opportunity to earn even more at an easier work spot then, hey, what's wrong with accepting that? In fact you would be very stupid to refuse that kind of offer. Sometimes I think people forget that footballers are humans and don't consider what we would do ourselves. The whole world is after money, that's what makes you more powerful, just deal with it my friend.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by leemhuis Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 am

20 million for one year is something very few player can say no. Eto'o is ok.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 923
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by justdoit_ Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 am

Not going to get into any arguments about money, I'll just say that I'm very happy that I can turn on the RPL and see Eto'o.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
zizzle wrote:even if he gives back it doesnt mean he didnt sell out, so unless you can prove that his contributions to charity have increased by 10m then im gonna stick by my statement

You could argue that he sold out, and I assume you're upset that he left you guys which is more than understandable, but he probably wanted a change and other than the EPL where is he to go? He's nearing his last playing years and i'd rather have him go to Anzhi than City that's for sure. He's won everything at club level, with 2 different clubs in 2 different leagues.


i would have prefered for Eto'o to stay with us but im not as upset as you might think coz 25m for a 30 years old is good business non the less
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 am

bhends wrote:How did Eto'o sell out? hmm

He didn't ask for a transfer :dance:

we didnt force him out either, he could have said no and we would've sold Sniejder instead
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:44 am

english_jewel wrote:
zizzle wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
zizzle wrote:i cant say my respect for Eto'o did not decline a bit after that move

You blame him for accepting that offer? Even you would no matter what the circumstance. Anybody would.

harhar11 wrote:lol at people acting as if they wouldn't have done the same if they were in eto'o shoes Laughing



yea i would because im broke and cant shoot a ball strait even in FIFA while Eto'o is a millionaire who can walk into any team on this planet.

What kind of reasoning is that? Just because Eto'o is a millionaire, does it mean that he should forget about trying to increase his wealth and get a better job (obviously the one with more wages)? If he's getting an opportunity to earn even more at an easier work spot then, hey, what's wrong with accepting that? In fact you would be very stupid to refuse that kind of offer. Sometimes I think people forget that footballers are humans and don't consider what we would do ourselves. The whole world is after money, that's what makes you more powerful, just deal with it my friend.

what better job ? a 3rd class club that isnt going to win anything in a mafia infested city ? the only thing better about that job is the pay and thats exactly what selling out is.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by JAY-Z Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 am

harhar11 wrote:lol at people acting as if they wouldn't have done the same if they were in eto'o shoes Laughing

enough said xDD
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 am

he's actually been scoring for anzhi and playing well...AND they have a higher chance of making CL at this point then Inter tbh Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28297
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 am

and you bring Inter's chances into this because ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Samuel eto'O Empty Re: Samuel eto'O

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum